Mine - Taerose (Part II)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung smiled to herself after she finished placing all the lunch boxes into the paper bags.

“You are such a nice friend, Chae-ah.” Manager Unnie said as she patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder lightly.

“I’m just helping.” Chaeyoung said.

“Let’s go now.” Manager Unnie said as she took a few paper bags in her hands and walked to their vehicle with Chaeyoung following behind.

They were going to Jisoo’s working place as Jisoo had to be a cameo in one of a drama. They planned to give lunch boxes to the people that Jisoo worked with. Jennie and Lisa had photoshoot in another place leaving Chaeyoung alone after she was done with her ost recording for the drama that Jisoo became a cameo.

After a few minutes of driving, they finally reached the building where Jisoo was working. Chaeyoung and Manager Unnie bowed while greeting everyone.

“Chaeyoung-ah!” Jisoo came while running and hugged Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just chuckled.

“What’s all this?” Jisoo asked as she eyed the paper bags.

“Tada!” Chaeyoung showed the lunch boxes that they brought.

“We’ll eat together after I finish with the last scene, okay?” Jisoo said.

“Neh.” Chaeyoung nodded.

Jisoo ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair playfully.

“Chaeyoung-ah.” Manager Unnie called as she approached her.

“Do you still have any lunch boxes?” Manager Unnie asked.

“Neh, I still have extra two paper bags.” Chaeyoung answered.

“Can you please give some to the editing team?” Manager Unnie asked.

“Sure.” Chaeyoung smiled.

“It’s on the 8th floor. Thank you Chaeyoung-ah. I’ll go and buy some drinks for you and Jisoo.” Manager Unnie said and left.

Chaeyoung walked to the lift with the two paper bags in her hand. She went into the lift and press the 8th floor. As the door was about to close, someone press the open button on the outside making the door opened back. Chaeyoung became tensed when she saw who was it. She scooted a few steps back. The person was going press the 8th floor too but stop when it is already pressed.

After a few moments of silence, that person suddenly broke the silence.

“What are you doing here, Chaeyoung-ah?”

“I’m bringing lunch boxes for Jisoo.” Chaeyoung answered.

The person nodded.

“What are you doing here, Taehyung-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked back.

Taehyung turned around a bit to look at Chaeyoung as she was standing behind him. “I work here.” Taehyung replied casually.

“Ahh..” Chaeyoung faked a chuckled.

‘Of course he works here, stupid Chaeng!’ Chaeyoung mentally hit her forehead.

Taehyung just chuckled as he looked at her.

‘What a cutie.’ Taehyung thought to himself with a smile on his face.

“I really meant what I said the other day.” Taehyung said while still looking ahead.

Chaeyoung just look at him from behind.

“And what I said during the Running Man too. It’s true.” Taehyung continued.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips.

Just then the door of the lift opened as they reached the 8th floor. Taehyung walked into one of the room on the floor while Chaeyoung went to the editing team and gave all the lunch boxes. After she gave all the lunch boxes, she was going back to the lift to go to Jisoo. She stopped in her track when she saw Taehyung at the front of the lift too.

“Done?” Taehyung asked her.

Chaeyoung slowly nodded and Taehyung pressed the down button.

‘Was he waiting for me?’ Chaeyoung asked herself.

They silently walked into the lift when the door opened. They stood beside each other.

Chaeyoung let out a small breath.

“Have you eat your lunch? I have one extra here.” Chaeyoung asked with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter