I Need U - Rosekook (Part II)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jungkook cheated, Chaeyoung was the loser but Jungkook ran back to Chaeyoung when he saw she stop chasing after him and carried her on his back to the ramen shop.

“Ahjumma, can we have two bowls of beef ramen and a plate of chicken dumplings?” Jungkook gave their order.

“Neh.” The ahjumma who is the owner of the ramen shop said and smiled.

Chaeyoung looked around with a smile on her face, “It’s been a long time since we eat in here.”

“You are the one who is always busy with assignments.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung pouted. “I need to study hard to be a good pharmacist. You should study hard too.”

“I will from now on.” Jungkook said and pinched her cheek.

“Here’s the food. Enjoy you two.” The ahjumma said as she placed their food on the table.

Chaeyoung’s eyes beamed with excitement at the sight of the food making Jungkook chuckled.

After they ate, they went to do some groceries since Chaeyoung claimed that Jungkook’s fridge was full on unhealthy food, so she was going to fill it with healthy food.

Jungkook carried all of the groceries back, he won’t let Chaeyoung carry it. He said that Chaeyoung already did more than enough by picking all the things.

“What would you like for dinner?” Chaeyoung asked as she unpacked the things they bought and placed it in the right place.

“Anything is fine if it is cook by you.” Jungkook answered her as he helped her.

Chaeyoung tapped her chin as if she was thinking. “Ramen then!”

Jungkook widened his eyes. “Ramen?”

“You said anything is fine?” Chaeyoung cocked an eyebrow.

Jungkook weakly nodded. “Well, ramen is fine.” He shrugged.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “I’m just kidding.”

 

 

After they had their dinner, they sat in the living room to do their work.

“Can I stay here for tonight? Mom, dad and Alice unnie went to my cousin’s wedding in Mokpo and they are staying there for one night.” Chaeyoung asked.

“Have you told your parents?” Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung nodded. “I did and they said okay.”

“Okay. You always stay here sometimes.” Jungkook chuckled.

Chaeyoung chuckled. “Yeah.”

They continued doing their works until Chaeyoung felt asleep on her textbook. Jungkook chuckled and looked at the clock on the wall, it showed 11.45 pm. He closed his book and tidied up the table in the living room before gently carrying Chaeyoung to his bedroom. His apartment was not really big, it only has one bedroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter