Mine - Taerose (Part I)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blackpink just finished with their schedule, they decided to have a rest since they will not have any schedules tomorrow.

Chaeyoung just went out of her bathroom while drying her hair with a towel on her head. She was humming to her favourite song and went to sit on her bed while scrolling her phone. She smiled to herself while scrolling her phone. She placed her phone on the bed and decided to join the other members watching the television.

“What are you guys watching?” Chaeyoung asked as she sat beside Jisoo on the couch while Jennie sat on the other couch and Lisa sat on the carpet while munching on some snacks.

“Running Man.” Jennie answered.

“Oh it’s starting!” Lisa said excitedly.

“I wonder who is the guest today.” Jisoo said.

Chaeyoung just nodded while hugging her bunny plushy.

They watched in silent while waiting for the guest to come out. They squealed when the guests came out. The guests were Park Seojoon, Park Hyunsik, Choi Minho, and Kim Taehyung.

“Daebak!” Lisa clapped her hands.

Jennie grinned while patting Lisa’s shoulder in excitement.

Chaeyoung turned to look at Jisoo.

“Lisa and Jennie are high over heel on some of the actors.” Jisoo explained to Chaeyoung.

“Park Hyunsik is so cool!” Lisa said.

“Aniya, Park Seojoon is!” Jennie widened her eyes.

“Here comes the fight over who is the cool one.” Jisoo rolled her eyes while Chaeyoung just chuckled.

The guests were asked to show their talents based on what the Running Man members pick. Seojoon ended up had to show his power, Hyunsik had to do aegyo, Minho had to some raps while Taehyung ended up had to do some dances and singing.

“Oh his voice is good.” Chaeyoung said making the other members turned to look at her.

“What?” Chaeyoung asked.

“His voice is so deep. That totally suits him when he became the bad guy.” Jennie nodded.

“Yah, he is just an actor. Doesn’t mean that he is really a bad guy in real life just because he always plays as the bad guy.” Chaeyoung said.

“Oh! Do you like him Chaeyoung-ah?!” Lisa widened her eyes.

“Aniya!” Chaeyoung shook her head.

“Oh my god, guys. Can you guys just stop talking.” Jisoo said.

They nodded and turned their attention back to the screen.

Back to the Running Man, they were divided into 4 groups consist of 3 members. Team Red; Jaesuk, Haha and Taehyung, Team Blue; Kwangsoo, Jihyo and Minho, Team Yellow; Seokjin, Somin and Hyunsik, and Team Green; Sechan, Jongkook and Seojoon. They went into their cars to move to the next destination for the next mission.

Taehyung sat beside Jaesuk while Jaesuk drove and Haha sat at the back. Jaesuk started to ask some questions to Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter