Final

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong wake up early again the next morning. She want to makes a special breakfast for her wife. She’s humming her favourite song while making the breakfast. She’s glad everything is settled now and she’s happy now knowing that Eunji not cheating on her.

Once the breakfast is done, Chorong go to the bedroom to wake Eunji up.

“Baby it time to wake up” Chorong shakes Eunji body lightly to wake her up.

“Ermmm it’s morning already? I’m still sleepy” after their long hours of making out and make love last night, Eunji body feels so tired and not enough sleep.

“You know it’s still weekdays and you have to work, then why are you not sleep early” Chorong purposely tease Eunji about their sleeping late last night.

“Honey, it is your fault. You are so y last night. You are seducing me the entire night. How I can I resist you?” Eunji jokingly blame Chorong.

“I just did my job as a wife. Is it wrong? You don’t like it? I will not do anything tonight then” Chorong then pouting to Eunji.

“How come I don’t like it. I love it. I love it so much. Please don’t make that face ok. Smile for me please” Eunji pinch Chorong face cheeks lightly. 

Chorong still pouting, then Eunji suddenly kiss Chorong pouting lips. Chorong then smile at the sudden kiss and kiss Eunji back. They are kissing for awhile and Chorong lay down beside Eunji and hug her. They continue kissing and Chorong doesn’t seem like want to end the kiss.

“Sweetie, I have to go to work. If we continue this, it will lead to another things and I will be late” Eunji then slowly end the kiss and catch her breath before speak to Chorong.

“How about you skip work today. I want to spend time with you. Please baby” Chorong don’t want to let go of Eunji.

“Aigoo, you can have me tomorrow honey. Tomorrow is Saturday. Then I will be with you only until Sunday. Plus I’m still not finished my work yet. Remember yesterday? I came home early without finishing my work” Eunji try to persuade Chorong about her work.

“Okay baby, but please don’t work until too late ok. And don’t work late with Naeun. If you had to work with her until late at night, tell me. I will come there and accompany you.” Chorong said with her straight face when she mention Naeun name.

“Ok sweetie, I promise not work until late with Naeun alone anymore. If I had too, I will tell you to come and be with me at the office” Eunji said while raise her hand up as she promise Chorong about Naeun.

Chorong then smile at Eunji action and kiss Eunji lips before she let Eunji go take shower to get ready for work.

After showering and finished getting ready, Eunji have breakfast with Chorong. That morning fills with love and happiness from both of them. Then Eunji head to her office.

On her way to office, she cannot stop thinking about Naeun. She don’t know how to face Naeun after she know Naeun have feelings for her. Naeun is a good staff and she don’t want to fired Naeun over the one mistake she made. Eunji don’t know how to handle it.

Once she arrived at her office, “Boss can I talk with you” Naeun come to her office and ask permission to speak with her.

“Yes sure can. What is it” Eunji ask Naeun.

“Here is my resignation latter. As per my contract, I have to tender 1 month notice if I want to resign. So you can find my replacement within this 1 month. I’m sorry about all the things that has happened because of me. I don’t think I can face you and Ms Chorong anymore. I have made a big mess and it is has affected your marriage. Again I’m really sorry” Naeun handing over her resignation letter to Eunji.

“Naeun, you are a good staff and there is nothing I can complaint about your job. I’m happy with your work. But I don’t think you should resign over that 1 thing. Yes it is wrong and has cause troubles to me and my personal life but I still have to be fair here. I can draw the line after this between us or maybe you can transfer to other departments without you have to resign like this” Eunji try to be fair to Naeun also. It is not like she flirting with Eunji or seducing Eunji the entire time she working there. It just 1 time she can’t control her feelings. So Eunji does not think she have to be so cruel and plus she don’t want to be the reason for someone cannot working there. 

“It’s okay boss. It is me who can’t working with you anymore. It is not your fault but my fault. I don’t think I can forgive myself if I just let it be and working with you or be around you like nothing happened. I will feel guilty for all my life over this things and I need to forget about you too. So I think this is the best decision for both of us” Naeun still with her decision to resign.

“Okay, if you had decided like that. I can’t force you to stay. I will try to find the replacement as soon as possible so you can hand over your work to the new person later” Eunji then take Naeun resignation latter and dismiss Naeun after they finished discussing about the resignation.

Eunji then remember about something and grab her planner. She take small sticky notes that paste at her planner and grab her phone and start dialling the number written there.

“Hello, May I speak with Yoon Bomi?” Eunji call Bomi office.

“One moment, I will transfer to her extension” the operator answer the call and transfer Eunji call to Bomi extension.

“Yoon Bomi speaking” Bomi answer her call.

“Hello, it’s Eunji here. Jung Eunji. Hai Bomi” Eunji introduce herself.

“Oh Eunji, hai. How you get my office number? Why on Earth are you calling suddenly in this morning?” Bomi surprise to received call from Eunji.

“I ask my secretary to find details about you but she manage to get your office number only. So I call this number. And I have something to talk with you. Can we meet during lunch?” Eunji explain how she get Bomi office number and ask her for lunch. 

Eunji miss her friend. She want to get back together like the old times. Bomi is the only friend she had since her primary school. The only one who stick with her and went to same high school and college. Eunji really sad when things got worse between them during college. She thinks now is the right time to forget all of that and start a new life with her best friend. Plus Chorong also has forgive Bomi, so she want to be friend with Bomi again too.

“Okay sure. I will love that. Here is my mobile number an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter