My Wife and My ex Best Friend

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hai Chorong Unnie” Bomi greet Chorong as soon as they meet. Chorong ask Bomi to meet her during lunch. And actually Chorong purposely choose a restaurant that is near Eunji office. This is her plan to make Eunji hurt by seeing her with Bomi.

“Hai Bomi. Did I make you wait?” Chorong greet Bomi back. “No, I also just arrived. Let’s order first Unnie” then they order their food.

“So why are you suddenly call me and ask to meet up. It’s been almost 3 months since we accidentally met at the mall. And I never heard from you since then. Now suddenly you call me early in the morning and ask to meet up. That’s strange you know” Bomi ask with a lot of curiosity in her mind.

********************************************

3 months ago

Chorong went for groceries shopping alone. And that is when she bump into Bomi. She’s so shock at that time and try to run from Bomi. Because she still cannot forget what had happened at the graduation party.

But Bomi stop her and persuade her to have a talk for a while before they go to their own way. Chorong then agree after Bomi convince her that she want to explain that night incident at the party.

Bomi really regrets her behaviour and she said she will never do that kind of things if she sober. All of it because of alcohol and she so drunk during that party. Bomi actually cannot remember anything but one of her friend that saw the incident, tell her everything. Bomi cannot forgive herself and she don’t know how to confront Eunji, Chorong and Hayoung about her very bad action that night.

But when she met Chorong the other day, she has make up her mind. She need to apologise from Chorong and do whatever it takes for Chorong to forgive her. She don’t mind if Chorong don’t want to meet her anymore as long as Chorong can accept her apology so she can feel a bit better and Chorong can feel better too.

“I know you are drunk Bomi. But you should not blame it for you to act that way. And if you know you can’t handle your alcohol, then please don’t drink too much. Looks what has happened to us now. You and Eunji even not friend anymore” Chorong cannot accept Bomi excuse. “I know Unnie, I know. But I don’t know why I behave like that. I love Eunji and I love you too. I cannot forgive myself after what I have done to both of you. But you know me. I will never do that if im sober Unnie. I’m really sorry. Please Unnie, I really regret what I have done to you” Bomi said and tears start to fall down as she speak to Chorong.

Chorong feel pity looking at Bomi like that. She know Bomi well too. Bomi is not the kind to harass people like that. Chorong slowly forgive what Bomi has done to her and assure Bomi not to think much about that incident again. Before they going home, they have exchange each other phone number. Just in case if they want to catch up later and meet up with Eunji and Hayoung.

********************************************

“Sorry Bomi. I caught up with so many things and I forgot about you and I’m also forgot to tell Eunji that we met 3 months ago.” Chorong feel sorry coz not telling Eunji she met Bomi and not keep in touch with Bomi until now. 

“It’s okay Unnie. So what’s up. How’s your life? Eunji working right now?” Bomi ask Chorong about her life. “Nothin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter