I’m afraid she’ll leave me - Chorong

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji caught up with a lot of work and have to work until late again today. But she don’t want to be too late because she want to have a talk with Chorong. Eunji don’t want to drag this problem anymore. This has to be settle quickly.

Chorong doesn’t feel like wanna wait for Eunji that night. She just went to sleep and Ignoring Eunji text asking Chorong to wait for her.

Eunji arrived home almost midnight. She saw Chorong prepared supper for her. Eunji relieved looking at that. At least she knows that Chorong still care about her and still love her.

It has become Chorong routine to prepare supper for Eunji if Eunji come home late from work. It is because Eunji usually skip her dinner to finish her work. So Chorong don’t want Eunji to go to sleep with an empty stomach, then she will prepared supper for Eunji. 

Somehow she still feels care about Eunji meals even though she’s mad at Eunji. Chorong can’t help but worried if Eunji take her meal properly or not.

“Sweetie I’m home” Eunji call her wife and heading to kitchen to eat the food that Chorong made. But she received no answer from Chorong. 

“Chorong, are you sleeping?” Eunji enter their bedroom and saw Chorong lying at the bed. Eunji then come closer to Chorong and see that Chorong already in a deep sleep. “Haih..I want to talk about us Sweetie” Eunji said slowly more like to herself while looking at Chorong sleeping face. Eunji then give a kiss at Chorong forehead and heading to kitchen to finish her food.

Eunji keep on thinking about what happened during lunch earlier “Bomi...Yoon Bomi...where have you been all this while. And how are you close with Chorong? Are they been keeping in touch with each other all this while?” Eunji eating while thinking about Bomi and Chorong.

********************************************

The next day, morning. Chorong purposely wake up early then usual to avoid Eunji. She prepare breakfast then go to sleep again. 

Eunji wake up and see that Chorong still sleeping. She don’t want to wake her up. After she finished dress up for work, she go to kitchen to prepare her own breakfast but she saw that there is breakfast already at the dining table. When she saw that, she knew that Chorong has wake up earlier than usual to prepare breakfast for her.

Eunji knows Chorong want to avoid her. Eunji then just quietly eating her breakfast and go back to her bedroom to give Chorong a kiss at her forehead before Eunji heading out to go for work.

Once Eunji arrived at her office, “Naeun ah, can you help me with something?” Eunji immediately call Naeun and ask for her help.

“Anything for you boss. What is it may I know?” Naeun go see Eunji and ask about the help that Eunji needed.

“Can you please find this person. I want  to know her home address, phone number and where is she working. If you can’t get her mobile number, office number also can” Eunji then give Naeun a picture from her college time. “Her name is Yoon Bomi “ Eunji ask Naeun to get details about Bomi. She want to speak to Bomi about Chorong. Eunji cannot drag this problem any longer. She needs her wife back and for that she need to speak with Bomi if she knows anything and how can Bomi be close to Chorong now.

********************************************

During lunch time, Chorong call Bomi again to ask her to go for lunch together. But this time not to make Eunji jealous or hurt. Chorong sincerely want to have a meal with Bomi. She want to use this opportunity to forget her problem with Eunji. 

Bomi then just agree with Chorong coz she’s happy that Chorong want to be friend with her again. At the same time, she still thinking about what has happened yesterday. But Bomi decided not to ask about it if Chorong don’t want to tell her about it. She don’t want to be a busy body about someone personal life.

“Hai Chorong Unnie” Bomi greet Chorong once they meet. “Hai Bomi. Is it okay for you meet me now? Am I disturbing you?” Chorong afraid if she interrupt Bomi”s work. 

“Hey it’s okay. It’s lunch time now. And I still need to eat. So don’t worry ok Unnie” Bomi reassure Chorong.

“If you said so, then I don’t have to worry anymo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter