Cheating

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong walk happily to her beloved wife, Eunji office. She has promise Eunji to drop by her office with supper coz Eunji have to work late again today.

Chorong received a text messages from Eunji earlier mention she can’t come home early due to have some unfinished work. Eunji might have to spend the entire night at office. As a Director at the big company, she can’t just leave without finishing her work. Especially now Eunji”s team has been assign such a big project. So she can’t play around and procrastinate about her work.

After received that text, Chorong has promise to bring Eunji supper and will accompanying Eunji for a while at Eunji office. Chorong has prepared kimbab and sandwich for her wife. She don’t want her wife to do her work without eating anything. Coz she know, once Eunji have a big project, sometime she will skips her meal.

Chorong has arrived at Eunji office building. She went to the receptionist to get the visitor pass “hye ajusshi, I want to meet Eunji” said Chorong to the guard. The guard already know Chorong coz she’s been there so many times before. “Oh Ms Eunji must be working late again tonight. I can see you bring food for her. Here is the pass Ms Chorong” the guard hand over the visitor pass to Chorong. “Yes ajusshi. She said she might be spend the night here so I bring a bit food for her to eat. Thank you for the pass” Chorong then take the pass and heading to level 7 where Eunji office located.

Chorong look at the food she bring and she smile thinking how her wife will be happy eating the food she brings. Chorong always feel happy whenever she thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter