First lie ever

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV:

“Naeun ah, I want to sleep for a few minutes. I’m so sleepy right now and I don’t think I can continue if I don’t take a short nap. Please wake me up when Chorong arrive here” I have informed Naeun that Chorong will coming here to accompany me for a while.

But I feel so sleepy right now. So it’s better to take a short nap otherwise my brain cannot work properly when I’m in a sleepy state.

I hope Chorong will be here soon. I need her to re charge my body. My wife is the best energy for me to stay strong in this life and my work life.

Naeun POV:

“She must be so sleepy. How can she immediately sleep after a few minutes said that she want to sleep” 

How can anyone not have a crush on this charismatic women. Even when sleeping she’s looking so cool and gorgeous.

Omg why my heart beating so hard right now. “She’s a married women Naeun ah. It’s just a little crush. I can shove this away soon. This job is much important than your secret crush to your boss” now I’m being crazy coz talking to myself in front of my sleeping boss.

Dammit, she’s so cute. And her lips...oh my god her lips. How is it feel to kiss that lips...how lucky Chorong to get kiss that lips everyday. I want to experience it too.

End POV

Naeun cannot think straight that night. She have secretly had a crush to her boss since she’s starting working there. But after she know that Eunji is married, she try to forget about her crush. 

But that night, something has gotten into her. She can’t control herself. While Eunji is sleeping, she take that chance to secretly kiss Eunji. Not just a short kiss but a long deep kiss. 

Eunji being so sleepy that night not realise a single thing and she just thought it was Chorong who kiss her. So she just kiss her back.

Chorong see all of it and misunderstanding the situation. She thought Eunji cheating on her.

Eunji then wake up after 20 minutes of her nap and looking for Chorong coz she’s so positive that Chorong is at her office and give her a kiss just now.

“Where is Chorong?” Eunji ask Naeun and looking around her office to find Chorong.

“Chorong? She’s not here yet. I don’t see her coming since you take a nap just now” Naeun said coz really no one know Chorong actually has arrived there but going back after seeing Naeun n Eunji.

“Really? I felt like she’s here just now” Eunji feel confuse coz she really think it was Chorong who kiss her. “Did you dream of her in your short nap boss?” Naeun tease Eunji coz she feel weird about Eunji feeling that Chorong is there.

“Dreaming?... oh my god. Yes maybe it just a dream. I maybe so tired that I can’t realise which one is a dream and which one is reality. Hehe... but where is she tho. She said she’ll be here shortly. But until now she’s not arrive yet.” Eunji feel like something is wrong when Chorong still not arrive at her office. She know Chorong always not gonna take a long time to meet her. She always come faster to her while humming her favourite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter