The truth

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Eunji’s office in the evening 

“Boss your parcel have arrived but they need you to go down and sign the parcel document. Should I go and take it for you or you want to go yourself?” Naeun come to Eunji’s office and tell her about her parcel.

“It’s okay Naeun ah. I want to go down too to buy coffee. Then I can pick up the parcel also. Thanks ok” Eunji then grab her purse and go down to the lobby. She sign the document and takes the parcel with her. 

“Ah Ms Eunji. I forget to ask you about the visitor pass. I’m on leave for two days and already forgot about it. Now I see you I suddenly remember about the visitor pass” the guard stop Eunji. The same guard who on duty the night when all of this problem started.

“Visitor pass? What are you talking about ajusshi. I never take the visitor pass from here” Eunji ask to the guard about his odd question about visitor pass.

“Not you but your wife, Ms Chorong. Did she not give it to you to return it back here?” The guard ask again.

“Chorong? When did she came?” Eunji starting to feel weird. She never saw Chorong come to her office lately since the problem started.

“Remember the day you have to work late and you finished your work early in the morning. 2 days ago I think. Ms Chorong come here with food to see you, she said” the guard remind Eunji about that night when she have to work late and waiting for Chorong to come.

“She come here? Are you sure ajusshi? Because I wait for her then when I call her, she said she cannot come. Now you are telling me she did come here that night? Because I didn’t met her at all that night” Eunji surprised to hear what the guard just told her.

“Yes she came. I still can remember because after she went up to meet you, she come down and just running out from this building. Oh and she’s crying at that time I think. I tried to chase her because she forgot to return the visitor pass to me. But she run so fast so i thought I can just ask from you.” The guard explain the details about that night. He also feels weird why Eunji did not meet with Chorong that night but he don’t want to be a busy body and just let it be. He just explain what he have to and when Eunji ask him about that night.

Eunji stunned with what the guard just told her. “She came. But why she didn’t meet me? And she’s crying? Why?” Eunji thought to herself about Chorong all the way up to her office.

“Naeun ah, did you meet Chorong the night we work late around 2 days ago?” Eunji immediately ask Naeun when she have arrived at her floor and see Naeun.

“No boss. As far as I remembered, I didn’t see her at all. Why?” Naeun really didn’t see anyone at their office floor that night.

“The guard at lobby told me he met Chorong that night and he told me that Chorong went up to my office with food to meet me. But when I call her she said she’s sleeping and cannot come. Is she lying to me?” Eunji tell Naeun what the guard just told her and feels weird why Chorong lie to her about cannot come to her office that night.

“Omg, is she saw me kissing Eunji? Is that the reason for Chorong act cold towards Eunji? Omg omg” Naeun thought to herself when Eunji tell her about Chorong came that night. She fell really guilty at the moment.

“Boss, I have something to tell you. Can we talk inside your office?” Naeun decided to tell Eunji what has happened that night. Then both of them step inside Eunji office.

“What is it Naeun?” Eunji start asking. She thinks Maybe Naeun want to tell her something personal because after stepping into Eunji office, Naeun immediately open her office shades to avoid the other staff to see them inside the office.

“first this is the details of the person you ask me to search for. But I couldn’t find her mobile number just her office number” Naeun pass to Eunji the details of Yoon Bomi as what Eunji instruct her to do.

“Oh okay. Thank you Naeun.” Eunji take the details and look at it. She’s thinking to give Bomi a call later.

“Secondly.....errr....I want to say sorry. I really am sorry and I regret so much on my action. I don’t think this will get you into troubles. Ok actually it is can get anyone into trouble if they are in our shoes but I don’t think anyone will know” Naeun start talking about the kiss thing but without getting straight to the point.

“What are you talking about now Naeun? I have so many unanswered questions and now adding another one into my mind. Please tell me straight what is it about” Eunji start getting confuse.

“This is about that night. I really am don’t know whether your wife came here or not. I don’t see anyone that night. And I did something. Something that is wrong for me and for you also.” Naeun stop to muster her courage to tell Eunji what she did to her that night.

“Something wrong? What is it?” Eunji start getting impatient and cut Naeun in the middle.

“I actually had crush on you boss since the first day I work here. But I know you are a married women and I decided not to do anything about my feelings. I thought i has totally ignore the feelings but that night...that night...I’m not sure what has gotten into me. I really am sorry boss..I..”

“what did you do?” Eunji feeling nervous and cut Naeun in the middle of her sentence again.

“After you take a nap...I kiss you. I seriously can’t think straight that night and I can’t control my feelings. I want to know the feeling to kiss your lips. I’m sorry, I really am sorry boss” Naeun finally tell Eunji about the kiss. She’s so afraid if Eunji will get really mad, so she don’t have the courage to look at Eunji when she tell her this.

“What the..are you being serious right now? Are you crazy Naeun? I never thought you are this type of girl. Wait...no wonder I thought Chorong has come to the office after I wake up from my nap that night. And...omg did I kiss you back?” Eunji suddenly remember that night. She’s so positive Chorong come to her office coz she felt that she kiss Chorong that night.

“Errr...erm yes boss. You did kiss me back while you are sleeping. I’m a bit surprised too but I just keep continue kissing you for a few minutes that night. I know I shouldn’t do that. I know it is all my fault. But I saw no one at the office at that time”

“Gosh! So Chorong saw that we kissing that night? Dammit! What has you done Naeun ah. Now I know why Chorong is acting like this. OMG she must feel so sad” Eunji is angry. Angry that she kissed Naeun back. Angry that she thought it is Chorong who she kissed and angry at Naeun action that night.

“Boss I’m really sorry. I don’t know if your wife saw us or not. But I felt like she saw us based on what the guard tell you about Ms Chorong come here that night. I’m sorry I ruin your marriage. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter