Why is she with her?

It’s hurt, so bad :(
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Haih...what have I done wrong that make her mad like that” Eunji talk to herself after she didn’t received any reply from Chorong about her text this morning. Since she arrived at her office, she keep on looking at her phone. Waiting for message reply from Chorong. But nothing, no reply at all until now. It’s lunch time already. Eunji cannot focus at her work thinking about her wife. She try her best to figure out what she has done that makes Chorong so mad at her. But Eunji can’t seems to think of anything. Nothing come to her mind. 

Eunji then decided to go for lunch. She call Hayoung, her best friend and also Chorong younger sister to have a lunch with her. Eunji think maybe Hayoung can help her with her problem coz Hayoung knows her sister Chorong so well.

Hayoung is 1 year younger then Chorong and same age with Eunji. But she much more mature in certain things from Chorong such as when facing problems, Hayoung is not the type to get angry first. But she will find the root of the problem and try to solve it. This is why Eunji will always consult with Hayoung every time she could not find any solution to her problems with Chorong. 

“Hello. Hayoung ah, are you busy? Can you have lunch with me?” Eunji ask Hayoung. “No I’m not. I’m about to go for lunch now with my fiancé.” Hayoung reply her friend question. “Oh really? Is it okay if I join you guys? I need your help about something” Eunji sound so sad and stressful when she ask for Hayoung help. “Yah, is it about my sister? You sound so stressed. What has she done now? Okay then we meet at the restaurant near your office in 10 minutes” Hayoung sense Eunji worries and agree to have lunch with her.

After 10 minutes, Eunji and Hayoung meet up. Hayoung come with her fiancé Namjoo. They order the food first before that start talking. “So what is it that you need help from me Ji?” Hayoung ask. “I don’t know how to start this because I’m seriously don’t know what is it that I have done.” Eunji tell Hayoung with her stressed face. “Why? Did my Unnie said you did something wrong?” Hayoung calmly ask Eunji and don’t want to mess with Eunji head any further. “Yes. She said I should know better. But the things is I don’t know anything. If she didn’t tell me what is it how come I can know what is it that she’s talking about” “ok now I’m confuse Ji. Please tell me how all this started” Hayoung getting confused and need to know the story from the start.

Eunji then tell her starting from last night that Chorong suppose to meet her but unfortunately they didn’t meet up. Then Chorong act a bit odd till this morning they have a fight. 

“So now we know the problem started from last night. Are you sure you did not do anything wrong last night?” Namjoo start talking as she find it is a bit strange if Eunji did nothing but Chorong start to act oddly from last night.

“Yes I’m so sure I did nothing last night. I just do my work while waiting for her to come to my office” Eunji said and she actually forgot to mention that Naeun with her last night. Because all she can think now is her problem with Chorong.

“Chorong Unnie might be a bit childish sometimes, but for her to pick a fight with you from early morning...that’s a bit strange. She even hate to do anything in the morning. That how she ended up become a housewife. So she don’t have to  go to work in morning. Now you said you guys have a fight in early morning? That is so not her Eunji ah” Hayoung started to feel that the problem is not like before. It might be something big this time.

“Is that Chorong Unnie babe?” Namjoo ask Hayoung with her finger point at the restaurant across the street. Eunji and Hayoung turn their head to where Namjoo pointing. “Yes that Chorong Unnie” Hayoung confirm that is her sister. “She’s with someone. Who is she?” Namjoo question startled Eunji and Hayoung. “Is that Bomi? Yoon Bomi?” Hayoung sound so sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter