09。

〈 NOX ﹔ the prophecy 〉 blockberry creative's first boy group。
                                                                                                           

                                                                          

                                                                                I have been afraid to get hurt for a long time
                                                                                              In case the real me looks worse
                                                                              No matter what I do, I can’t; what should I do?




Nova wakes up in a luxurious and beautiful bedroom. He's dressed lavishly too and he walks over to a balcony and throws the doors open revealing the pink and orange skies of Aether's eternal twilight. He basks in it. The next shot sees him walk around the empty mansion looking at statues and paintings. One painting that he walks past is the famous painting by Carlo Seracini of the Fall of Icarus but Nova takes no notice of it as he all but frolicks in the wealth of the place. There is a brief flash of a fox at the end of the hallway but Nova doesn't see, he's too busy twirling around the place in wonder. There's another shot of him outside in a field of sunflowers. Nova looks happy and in awe as he he lays down in the middle of the field surrounded by the bright yellow flowers and painted by the eternal twilight.

Interspersed are scenes of him dancing with backup dancers in an equally lavish outfit. The dance is very conceptual and almost sensual, leaning much on poses and vogue elements to make the most of Nova's confidence and natural charisma to mask his lack of real dance skill.

~

He waks up again in the exact same room, different but similar outfit. He opens the doors again and goes back out. This time he tries one door and it's locked, but the next door he can open. He goes into a room filled with cactuses of any kind. Huge ones in pots that almost reach the ceiling, smaller ones on the floor and on tables. He waters them diligently. Then he accidentally pricks himself on a cactus but instead of hurting him the needle just turns into a yellow flower. He's perplexed but happy, it seems like absolutely nothing can go wrong in this place! He becomes more bold and runs around throwing things over and dancing in the hallways, sliding from a staircase, rolling through the sunflower field. Everything is with abandon because he is untouchable.

~

He wakes up again but it's different this time. He gets up slower. He opens the balcony almost bored. Then he goes out and finds more and more of the doors locked. He's back in a room filled with cactuses He tries to prick himself again but instead another flower blooms. He tries and tries and tries until the cactuses are covered in flowers. He throws the them around in frustration. He sees the fox this time and follows it back to his bedroom but it disappears off the balcony before he can catch it. He's seen sitting in the sunflower field methodically pulling petal after petal from a sunflower in his lap, looking frustrated when the sunflower somehow remains whole. He runs towards the gate of the garden and it's closed, he can't leave the safety of the castle and the sunflower field. He can't go anywhere the castle doesn't want him to go.

~

He wakes up for the fourth time and his frustration is all over his face. He doesn't even open the balcony doors, he goes straight through the hallway where he throws over sculptures and vases but they always remain intact. He goes back to the cactus room and throws them all over but with every touch more flowers bloom until the whole room is filled with flying petals. And then it happens: he pricks himself. He stares at his finger with wonder and a grin spreads on his face.

He runs out excitedly and his eyes actually find the painting of Icarus and for the first time the camera really focuses on it. He slowly approaches it, looking in awe at the painting. Then he turns around and he runs back to his room where he sees the fox sitting beside the balcony doors. He throws open the doors and leans over the railing of the balcony and looks down. There, at the bottom, is what looks like a dark bottomless chasm. Nova grins at the sight of it. He tries it out first. Sits on the edge of the balcony, takes off his fancy embroidered jacket, and lets it fall down into the chasm. Then he stands onto the railing and spreads out his arms and finally lets himself fall down from the balcony into the chasm, a smile on his face as he does it.

Around him the landscape changes as he falls from the peach of Aether to the blue sky to darkness. He lands on the ground on his back and rolls from the impact but he's still grinning. He comes to a stop on his back, lets his hands fall to the side, and just laughs happily. A fox comes from the darkness and his hand.

 

"NOX reveals final member Nova with Cactus debut"
 
12.12.18

Nine months after the start of the reveals, the group finally reaches it's point of completion with the debut of it's ninth member, Nova. He was born as Kang San in Busan on the 7th of June 2001 and debuted after only eight months of training. Nova will be the maknae and a vocalist of the group. His debut songs Cactus is an acoustic ballad which showcases his delicate vocals.

Earlier today, Blockberry CEO Kwon Jibok held a press conference to celebrate NOX' finalisation. During the conference he applauded the members for working hard these past few months and spoke about his future visions concerning the upcoming group. He stated that NOX would show never-before seen charms and affirmed that he was very certain of the group's success.
 
[+743, -32] The moment we desperately waited for! Vana, Remus, Cano, Ádan, Sion, Dal, Daebyeol. Numa, Nova fighting!

[+710; -52] His voice is unique! I can see how it could cause mixed reactions but personally, I love it!

[+689; -27] Cano(pus), Remus, Nova? Is it just a coincidence or is someone at BBC a huge fan of astrology?ㅋㅋㅋ

[+621, - 192] Tell me a genre that NOX can't do? RnB, Rock, HipHop, Ballads, NOX is seriously the male Loona when it comes to
diversity of their discography.

[+601, - 102]Okay guys, so NOX – as always- went deep af with the message. Only material goods really can't make you happy long-term.

[+575; -16] He looks so cute! The MV is so aesthetic! Can't wait for the group debut.


[+515; -302] That picture in the MV depicted the fall of Icarus, a Roman god's sun who found his demise due to his greed and
carelessness as he came too close to the sun. Nova's colour is yellow and his stage name is derived from a star, isn't it cool how everything
fits so well together?
- Whoever came up with those MVs deserves a raise
 
 

 
 

                                                                           
                                                                            

                                                                                                                   November the 23th, 2018                                                                          


 

“Cut!” the booming voice of the producer rang through the set. Immediately a series of cheers and claps erupted, echoing from the high ceilings of the lofty room. “You were amazing. I think we go it.

San couldn't help but pout as he sat up from the ornate poster bed.Are you totally sure, producer-nim?”

The man in question raised his eyebrows at him. Don't tell me you want to keep shooting? It's been 24 hours, kids your age are usually almost falling asleep by now.

San was gloating. The corners of his lips involuntarily turned up into a sly smile as he replied, “Well, I'm not really like other people my age.

The producer looked at him in surprise but before he could answer, he was whisked away by an assistant.

San watched the scene in front of him unfold. Dozens of people were running around, disassembling the cameras and the lightning instruments or standing in front of the screening monitor where the just-filmed scenes were replayed. They had rented out a mansion for this shooting, a huge white manor, walls ornated with real gold. And in the center of that all was him, Kang San, a seventeen-year-old from Busan!

San exhaled the air he hadn't known he'd been holding. He really wouldn't mind shooting for longer. How could he, when this all was a dream come true?

Aigoo, you were adorable!”

San shifted his head to see one of the stylist noonas come his way. The whole time she applied his make-up she had complimented him, on the evenness of his skin and the size of his face. He'd been flattered. Even now she was approaching him with heart-eyes and a bright smile.

Let's get you out of the make-up so that your pores won't be clogged up” she tried to usher him away. San had something he wanted to do before that, though. He eagerly climbed out of the bed and motioned her to wait. He had to raise his voice if he wanted to be sure that he'd be heard over the chatter and clatter that started with the end of the filming.

Thank all of you for showing up and guiding me though my first music video shooting! I hope you had a good time.

He waved and bowed in each direction while the staff members applauded. When he looked up again, he could see the producer giving him a thumbs up and a few of the older ahjummas cooing at him. He smiled at them and basked in their attention before going back to the stylist noona from before and following her towards a more desolate corner of the hall, where a makeshift vanity station had been set up.

“You act like a celebrity already. Rookies usually let their manager handle things like the wrap up," she said and San felt giddy from all the praise he received in a single day.

"It just seemed right to say goodbye at the time everyone's still there."

The reason they came for was him, his solo debut after all. Well, him and the pay from his company that it entailed but of course he would value their efforts and treat them with impeccable manners. Even better if he got some additional compliments out of it.

"And your acting was also quite good."

“I've played the lead in a few school plays. Haven't been in any production of this scale though.”

"Maybe I'll see you in a drama sometime."

"Who knows. Right now I got to focus on my debut but I'd definitely think about it if the opportunity presents itself." he answered lightly.

Right, thinking about it. He would literally take any role if it means that he could show what he got on a public broadcast channel. But with the filming now he got the faintest whiff on what it meant to be a celebrity, to have cameras pointed at his face and he can't help but crave more of it.

He reached the vanity and plopped down in the seat in front of it. The make-up was enchanting his natural features, the angle of his jaw and his straight brows. He took a few moments to admire his reflection in the mirror while stylist noona was pouring make-up remover on a cotton wad.

He looked like a real celebrity. He looked ready.


 
 

Author's Note: So, finally, this is the last reveal and now the story can start for real!

For everyone who hasn't been chosen; I'm really sorry! I feel like I can only focus on a limited amount of characters, and the decision wasn't an easy one but I think these eight meshed the best. If you have questions why your chara didn't make the cut, you can PM me.