Chapter 8

Sudden Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

~ Suji's pov ~

The screaming alarm woke me up. I frowned as I tried to reach the clock over my head in my closed eyes. I turned it off immediately and I tossed it somewhere forgetting that it's not mine to begin with. I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a moment. The room was dominated in black and white which gave out a masculine feeling. Mrs. Oh had wanted to redecorate this room in pink and red. I quoted "to give more romantic feeling on this room", but the owner was strongly opposed.

I've been in this strange room for 2 weeks. It was kind of hard for me to leave my flat becaude it was my first real home where I could be on my own and do whatever I want. At times, I thought that I could live there after the marriage. While Sehun didn't say a thing, Mrs. Oh-- I meant Eommonim had set up everything for my stay at Oh residence so who am I to debate.

Though she had always been nice, she can nag you all day long when you don't obey her. Good thing that I was not the party to get nagged by her but still, I could hear it. And when Yeri talked back, man .. it just made the nag went longer and longer. She can go to Show Me The Money and has a battle with all the men there. That's just how powerfull she is. But she had gone back to Busan with Mr. Oh and Grandpa a week ago. So it's only me, Sehun and Yeri here.

I looked to the right at the white couch that was located near the large window. Sehun was sleeping soundly. He looked tired but it's no wonder since he'd been coming home late at night these past few days. I rolled to lay on my stomach and moved to face the couch closer. My chin was at the edge of the bed. I smiled as I pressed my cheek against the sheets and sniffed Sehun's faint scent on the bedding.

I bit my lip to suppress a smile as I glanced at him. Victoria Unnie was true, he's so godly handsome even he's only folding his arms. He made it looked like a pictorial. It's a mistery how someone can look so regally handsome in his sleep while I looked messy on my own. Sometimes I wake up one morning with one of my body hanging on the edge. Another morning there was a coil and that was me with a twisting blanket wrapped me.

Just like on our first night, Sehun slept on the couch while I took the bed. It's like an unsaid deal that we had. I'm thankful for that or I'll be dead by now. Yes I like him but for now I prefer this way. When my heart and -cough- body-cough- are ready, I want to hug him in my sleep too. I bit my lips and buried my face on the sheets to hide my giggles.

"Does stupidity become your speciality?"

I was startled and looked up to see him sitting on the couch, "Oh I don't know that you're awake."

"Sadly yes. Your giggles haunted me," he grumbled as he stretched out.

"You don't have to be so mean in the morning," I frowned yet I couldn't help but notice the hard muscles behind his white shirt as he stretched out his arms. I dropped my jaw as he tilted his neck when he massaged it, which gave me the privilege to see his long neck. 'Damn,' I cursed silently as I wet my lips.

"Must the show go on?" Sehun looked at me smugly.

Eeeck!! I blinked and looked away. "Show my as*," I grumbled. I mentally kicked myself as I rooled away from him. Lee Suji!! Why do you always get caught when you're checking out men? It's a simple thing yet you can't do it right girl! Suddenly I felt a move next to my foot. I gasped as I glanced to see Sehun climbed into the bed and leaned toward.

"Yes, please. That's a nice idea," he smirked.

I frowned and tried to understand what he talked about. "What the hell are you doing here? It's my territory. Yours is there," I said while pointing the white couch.

"Your period is over, right?" He said in a husky voice that sent chills on my skin.

I swallowed, "Err- I don't think you want to know such girl's problem."

"Well .. I'm sure you know there's something unresolved between us," he smirked.

I gulped and crowled back, "R-really? I don't remember such a thing."

God please. I'll admit that he's my ideal type since years ago. But please save me, how can I handle this kind of attack in the morning?

He leaned toward and bit his lips, "Really? Do I have to remind you wifey?"

I stared at his bitten lip and I unconsiously bit my lips too. Many scenes crossed on my mind and I don't know if I'm ready for this. As I crawled backward I didn't realize I was on the end of the bed. I gasped when my hand slipped. Though I tried to take a hold on the bed, it was too late and I fell on my back.

"Aaack!! My baack!" I cried as I curled on my side.

He looked out of the bed and muttered, "Great! Now that you left it's my territory."

I glared at him while mouthing 'as*hole'. I my poor back and limped to the bathroom while spelling curses.

 

*

 

I got in the car and sat on the backseat. I heard Sehun chuckled as he sat on the driver's seat but I could careless. Yes I hurt myself when I fell of the bed, but that wouldn't happen in the first place if the jerk didn't happen to prank me. I glanced as Yeri opened the door beside me. She narrowed her eyes when we met and stepped back to sit on the passenger seat instead.

Lately we never had a fight but we're not to the point that we're slowly close either. We're just okay as we tried to ignore each other. I won't go so far to think that she values me as his brother's wife, just maybe Eommonim had nagged her about being nice to me.

The trip to school was boring as hell. Yeri talked too cheerfully to her brother. It seemed like her joyfullness became a great shield for them of my glares. I felt like she did force her squeals like a hyena to annoy me. I ignored them and hummed to 'Twinkle twinkle little star' to block their voices.

"Oppa why do I smell a divorce in the near future?" Yeri quipped as she looked over the rearview mirror. I took back. We never okay.

I bit my cheek to restrain of spitting harsh words, "Are you acting as a jinx teller now?"

She ignored me and looked at her nails acting not-so-innocently, "Are you already bored of her? You always came home late at night Oppa?"

I got up and hissed at her, "Listen, if you want to talk bad about me, do it elegantly. Don't let me know about it!"

She smirked, "Then what's the point of talking bad about you if you won't know?"

"That's enough. Yeri, be nice to your sister in law," Sehun said while driving.

"She's your wife yes, but she's still no one for me," she crossed her arms stubbornly.

I slammed my on the backseat and shouted 'Twinkle twinkle little star' in my head. Too bad my favorite song didn't help much to calm my rage.

~ end of Suji's pov ~

 

*

 

 "Hey wait for me," Jane called out when Suji entered the class with a sour look. Jane frowned, "Gosh are you still mad at me? I told you my mother was hospitalized in Japan, so I couldn't come in. I know it's your special day and I'm really sorry about it. If you don't believe me you can call Joohyuk Oppa. He went to Japan with me."

Suji passed her classmates and slammed her bag on her table, "I hate those bastard sibling."

Jane frowned, "Oh trust me, me too sometimes. Though I don't know what my brother's sins that you deny them mercy."

Suji sighed, "Sorry it's not  about your brothers. They're always nice to me." She shook her head when Jane frowned deeper, "Let's pass it."

 

*

 

"Come on," Jane left her desk.

"Sorry I'm going to the library. I need to find some books for my History assignment," Suji cleared the books on her desk.

"You won't go to the cafeteria?" Jane frowned.

Suji shook her head, "I'm not hungry."

Jane looked at her, "Okay then."

 

*

 

"I'm sorry Ma'am, where can I find books of Korean History?" Suji gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter