Chapter 5

Sudden Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

~ Suji's pov ~

It's been over a week since I went to 'The Elizabeth Bridal'. In the past few days, I managed to avoid Yeri at school, but maybe she was avoiding me too. Nevertheless I felt my days was better this way.

Sehun is still in Singapore, or atleast that's what I thought. Honestly I don't know much about his whereabout. I don't even have his number. But I never thought for once to ask for it. I'll just save my face from another mockeries.

Today Jane will accompany me for a walk. Ever since I moved here, I haven't had time to go around, so she promised to be my tour guide in the weekend. So here we are, on the way to N Seoul Tower.

We boarded the subway to Dongguk Univ. Station and exited from Exit 6. We chatted as we walked to the bus stop where we will ride Namsan Sunhwan Suttle Bus No. 2. Jane said that we could take the cable car, but the queue will be long. Finally the bus arrived and as we planned, we headed for the Namsan Mountain. The Tower and the Mountain are quite popular for couples. Also the place appeared several times in dramas, which made it even more popular.

The bus started making its way up the mountain road. The view along the way was beautiful and the colourful sight of the trees looked so lovely. Finally we reached the bus stop, and Jane told me that we still have some walking to the Tower. As I looked back, I could see the city skyline from my higher place.

With high spirits, we started walking. We stopped several times to take a picture and enjoyed the scenery at Namsan Park. After paying the tickets for two, we headed for the wooden terrace at the rooftop and found the famous Locks of Love paradise. As I saw it in dramas, it was filled with thousands of padlocks in all colour, size and shapes.

"Should we get locks for us?" I joked as we walked around looking at the pile of padlocks. The crowd around us were mostly couples.

"I prefer not. I don't want to spend my whole life with you," Jane said in a bored face.

"Ouch!! That's hurt," I faked a cry while holding my chest for excessive effects. "I know that you want to buy the lock to write Taehyung's name and yours?" I put on a sad face as I looked closer at the colourful locks. Some of it stressed their love for their family, but most of them were between boyfriends and girlfriends.

"I'll burn it if there's one," Jane made a face as I laughed out loud. But in seconds she grinned, "Why don't we write yours and Sehun's instead?"

"Please burn it too," I scowled as I put the pink locks. Jane just laughed while taking pictures.

"Why are you so grumpy? If you miss him then fly to Singapore," she mocked as she headed to the tree-like filled with locks.

"If you don't shut up I will bury you under that tree of locks," I glared at her but she just exploded with laughter.

"Come on! You need to chill or you'll get wrinkles on your wedding day," she came up to me and stood next to me to take a picture, "Cheese!!" She smiled facing the camera as I scowled at her.

 

*

 

After leaving the wooden terrace we went up to the observation deck at the 5th floor. As I looked around the deck, I saw stickers of different countries and cities with their respective distance on each window. It looked cute. We randomly picked a window and took a picture of us in front of the window.

The sun started to set and we don't want to miss this beautiful moment. We were lucky it was a clear day, so the grand view of Seoul could be seen clearly. Somewhat, looking at the vast landscape of the city like this makes me feel so small. Like I'm just nothing.

"Over here," Jane called me. The current crowd were mostly at the west. Just like us, they didn't want to miss the setting sun too. "It's breathtaking," Jane said as she took pictures of the sunset. I couldn't agree more as I captured the moment with my own phone.

~end of Suji's pov~

 

*

 

"I'm hungry," Suji pouted as she sat on the bus. They were on their way back from N Seoul Tower.

"Stop complaining," Jane said. Suji pressed her forehead against the window while putting on a pitiful face. Her right hand her belly, trying to calm the roar of her stomach.

"Come on," Jane tapped her shoulder. After a long jurney they reached the Jinheung Apt. She walked at the front, with Suji following behind her.

"Where are we going?" Suji asked confusedly.

"Eat, where else?" Jane replied as she walked on.

"How would I know? I won't know even if you showed me the wrong direction," Suji grumbled as she dragged her feets.

After walking for 3 minutes, they finally arrived in front of a cafe. Suji looked at the words of Kamong Espresso on the glass wall for a while before following Jane, who had entered the crowded cafe and headed to the counter.

"Welcome to Kamong Cafe. How may we help you?" the lady behind the counter greeted them with a smile.

"A cup of iced coffee and chocolate muffin please," Jane smiled back as she mentioned her orders. Her eyes looked around for an empty table as she waited for Suji to order.

The lady nodded and turned to Suji. "Mango smoothie and ice cream waffle for me," Suji said while looking at the menu. After paying for the foods and saying 'thank you', they took their order to the empty table next to the glass wall.

"Last time I came here with my brother. Jihoon Oppa's crush works here," Jane put her bag on the empty chair beside her and lookep up at the visible highway from the glass wall beside her.

"Really?" Suji replied while sipping her Mango Smoothie and paying attention to every employee there. "Which one?"

"You really don't have the talent for a spy. Please don't make it too obvious," Jane tsked as she drank her iced coffee.

"It's better to the point." Suji replied.

Jane raised her eyebrow and put on a sly smile, "Of course you prefer that way."

Suji frowned at Jane. Her eyes waved a question mark. Jane propped her chin on her left hand while playing the straw with her right hand, "Tell me about how to the point is that Sehun guy?"

"Should I?" Suji replied lazily.

"Please enlighten me, I only know that he's very handsome," Jane smirked while playing her eyebrow as she stared at Suji.

"Don't you have allergies to men?" Suji tsked as she leaned back on the back of the chair.

"I'm allergic to a jerk, who makes a move on me," Jane rolled her eyes.

"Is Taehyung included?" Suji mocked.

"Aren't we talking about your fiancee?" Jane glared.

Suji shrugged as she ate the waffles. "It's so weird. You want to talk about-- " she winced, "my fiancé, yet I want to talk about your soon-to-be boyfriend. "

"Well then .. let's just forget about that and just enjoy the food," Jane faked a grin. The both of them were silent while enjoying the foods in front of them. Occasionally they nodded to the rhythm of the RnB song that was playing there.

Jane suddenly pointed her chin at the large-size TV that hung on their right, "My brother likes her so much. He has a huge poster of Krystal in his room." Suji followed Jane's eyes. A CF was being aired on TV with Krystal as its artist.

"She's beautiful," Suji looked at Krystal's face on TV.

"I heard that she dates Lee Minho. But they look good on the drama, maybe it's true they're dating," Jane said casually and laughed, "My brother must be so sad."

"Don't you know that she's engaged?" someone chimmed in. Suji looked at the man sitting behind her and glanced at Jane who was shrugging.

 

*

 

at Kamong cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter