Chapter 2

Sudden Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

at Seoul High School

Friday has coming and it's no different from the other day at Seoul High. Students had arrived one by one at the school gate. They chatted and joked with each other as they headed to their class. While in class 3B, there was a girl who was sleeping soundly. She is Lee Suji, a new student who just moved from Busan 3 weeks ago.

The first class will start in 30 minutes. One by one, the students came through the classroom door. A girl looked excited as she ran from the front of the class. "Wah!!! What a miracle!! You're already here. Are you sure you didn't stay overnight here? You always come just 5 minutes before the first class starts?" her hands started to shake Suji's back when she got no response. "Yahh!! Lee Suji .. don't ignore me."

Suji opened her eyes and pushed back the hair that covered her face. "You're so noisy Jane," she said with a frown.

"Omona ~ what happened to you? You looked like a ghost," Jane asked in surprise while watching Suji's pale face. Cheon Jane is Suji's classmate who sits on the bench to the right of her. Although they only knew each other since two weeks ago, but Suji felt very comfortable with the girl. They became an inseparable duo in school. If there is Jane, there will be Suji.

"Are you sick?" Jane asked anxiously.

"Just lack of sleep," Suji said while wriggling.

"That's what you always say every morning," Jane frowned as she put down her bag. She took some books that would be needed for her first class. "You can share your problems, you know?"

Suji smiled at Jane who was still busy on her table when suddenly Jane turned to her, "So .. what's wrong?"

Suji shook her head, her long hair flicked right and left. "Nope," she replied with a grin. Jane narrowed her eyes in disbelief. Her body was slightly leaning towards while studying Suji's face. The girl in front of her just smiled awkwardly while backing away from her. After a while Jane turned her eyes to the front of the class. "If you say so," Jane said.

Suji sighed in relief. Since 5 days ago she just couldn't get her comfy sleep. Although her eyes were very tired, but it felt like her mind had a life on its own. It kept wandering around to find someone that she tried so hard to bury.

 

Flash back

at Capital Hotel

~ Suji's pov ~

"Omo!!"

I pushed Sehun as I heard Mrs. Oh's voice. I turned around and my hand responded faster than my voice, "Nonono !! It's not something like that!!" I stared at her in shock? afraid? confused? shame? I didn't even know what I felt. I couldn't think anymore. I just wanted to hide and sleep. Hoping that it's only a dream when I wake up later.

'Ehem! Ehem! May I request what to dream? Especially with regard to someone's lips behind me,' Suji-1 appeared in my head.

'Get a grip of yourself girl,' Suji-2 suddenly kicked Suji-1 and made Suji-1 popped like a broken balloon.

Aackk!! I think I'm going crazy!! I mentally pray the floor will smile and open itself to swallow me. I swear I'll mop you back and forth all day long if you can hide me.

"It's okay. I've been young before so I understand if you guys would need some time alone," she said with a teasing smile.

I frowned and quickly explained, "NOO !! It's no-" I didn't have the chance to finish my words when Mrs. Oh continued, "Kids~ don't be too long. The food will get cold." She winked her right eye before she left.

I was still stunned by what just happened before me when a hand lifted my chin. I slapped it spontaneously. "You're such an amatour," Sehun chuckled.

"Do you think it's funny?" I snapped.

"No. But it'll be fun if we did longer," he smirked as he lowered his face.

Too bad when I wanted to hit that handso--, ehem .. I mean that ugly face, he turned around and walked away. Alright! Your face is saved but not your back. I was getting ready to lift my legs and kick his back but ... suddenly he turned around!! I don't know is it my legs were too slow or his hands were just fast, but he managed to catch my right ankle. Ooppsstt!! Why did my plan betray me???!!

I stared at my poor ankle. "Let go!" I shouted. I tried to balance myself with my left leg because his hand kept my poor ankle moved right and left. Occasionally he pulls my ankle forward, forcing me to jump with my left foot to keep up. It won't be funny if I fall.

"Do you want to keep me longer?" he smirked.

"NO WAYY!! Let my ankle go!" I commanded in annoyance.

"I don't hear the word 'please' honey," he said in a bored voice.

OH. MY. GOD!! God knows how much I want to punch him. Suddenly he pulled my ankle, forcing me to jump after him. "Please stop it," I said in reflex.

"Say it cutely," he added with a sly smile.

"You're really asking to be killed huh?!" I snorted. When he stepped back with my ankle as his hostage, I gave up and gave him the password, "Puh-lease ~~"

Finally Sehun let go of my feet. His playful expression disappeared in an instant. "You said you're hungry right?" He said flatly. Without waiting for my answer he turned and left.

Ehh??!!

~ end of Suji's pov ~

 

End of Flash Back

 

"Hey ... halooo ..." Suji stared at the hand waving in front of her. "Yeah?" Suji asked in confusion as she turned to face the owner of the hand.

"Thanks God, you're back to earth," Jane said.

Suji pouted while droping her head on the table. 'That ert!! I wondered if he's still alive. It felt unreal that I met him that night 'coz i didn't hear a word about him since then.'

 

*

 

at Capital Entertainment, Gangnam

Oh Sehun walked into the building with someone following him. Some of the employees who passed by stopped for a moment to bow. Some of the women stole a glance at him, while some other women openly checked him out. After arriving on the 60th floor, he went straight out of the elevator and headed to his office.

"Yo man!!" saluted the man who was leaning on the wall beside the door of his office. Sehun just stared at him for a moment before stepping into his room. The man followed Sehun and walked toward the white couch opposite of Sehun's seat. About 6 meters in front of the man, Sehun was checking the files on his desk. Near the pile of files, there was a sign saying 'Oh Sehun', completed with the words 'Chief Executive Officer' underneath.

"Secretary Choi, please bring this document to Manager Song on the 43rd floor. Tell him to revise this document in an hour," said Sehun while handing over the document to his secretary - Choi Siwon who is 10 years older than him.

"Ne sajangnim," replied Secretary Choi before leaving the room.

Sehun looked at his guest who was leaning back on the couch comfortably. "I'm impressed that you were quite shameless to relax in my office early in the morning," Sehun stared hard at the man.

"I'm still upset you know," the man replied as he looked at his phone. "You're my best friend yet you're the first one to leave my engagement," the man continued.

"Kim Jongin .. is this what happened to you after you got engaged? It's scary. You nagged just like Krystal," said Sehun flatly.

"Hey! My fiance is a sweet girl. Even when she nags she still looks sweet," said Jongin.

Kim Jongin is Creative Manager at Capital Entertainment lead by Sehun. Both of them and Krystal have been friends since they were schoolmate in Seoul Middle School. Recently Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter