Chapter 8 : Living Lie by Lie

It's Always Been You

Yunho is now frustrated because Jaejoong did not pick up his call since last night, he know something must be happen to Jaejoong. Doesn’t care about his piles of job on his desk Yunho is leaving his office. When he about to get into the car Yunho sees Changmin runs toward him. “Yah stop! You are not going anywhere!” Changmin said to Yunho with heavy breathing after running chasing Yunho. “Why? I want to go to Jaejoong’s place. He is not answering my call since last night, there must be something wrong with him” Yunho said doesn’t care about Changmin’s warning and he just get into the car. “Aish!” Changmin cursed then jog to the other side of the car and get into Yunho car. “Yah what are you doing!?” Yunho shout to Changmin, clearly doesn’t want Changmin to come with him to meet Jaejoong. “I just meet Jaejoong last night, he told me to tell you that he doesn’t want to meet you anymore and wish for you to not come there anymore” Changmin tells Jaejoong’s message to Yunho. “What are you talking about!?” Yunho shouts again to Changmin, he did not understand a little bit about what Changmin is saying. “Stop shouting! I don’t know what happen to him but I believe there is something behind is weird behavior. So yesterday he called me to come there and when I was there he looks broken and desperate then he told me to tell you that you cannot come there anymore. He said he finally gets his common sense that he cannot be with you since you already married and he didn’t want to ruin your life by ruining your marriage” Changmin explaining. Yunho suddenly got quite, he know something is going on. His mother or his wife must be involved with Jaejoong’s sudden attitude. Yunho punch the wheel hard in anger “I know something is wrong! Either my mom or Yu Jin did something to him” Yunho concluding. “Jaejoong told me that this decision purely comes from him, no one involved. But we all know Jaejoong always protect other people” Changmin is having the same thought as Yunho.

Then Changmin’s phone is ringing, he frowned his eyes brows looking at the caller. It’s Yoochun. They exchange phone number when they met the other day but Changmin did not expect him to call him. Awkwardly Changmin answer the phone.

Hey, it’s me Yoochun” said Yoochun on the other line.

“Yes I know, What’s up?” Changmin answers.

I don’t know if you should know about this or not but I think you have the right to know. This morning Jaejoong and I went to the beach, and… oh god I seriously didn’t know how to say this

“WHAT!? Just freaking tells me!” Changmin shout to Yoochun.

Alright man! Jaejoong is trying to commit suicide!

“Wh… what!? And then what happen to him!? Where is him right now! how the hell did that happens! I told you to ing take care of him!” Changmin is now angry and also panic, never in his life think that Jaejoong would try to commit a suicide.

“Yah what happen!!!” Yunho also get panic, he knows that this phone is about Jaejoong.

I’m sorry man, I didn’t know Jaejoong would do that. He is now at my place. I didn’t let him go to his place, I’m afraid that he would try to commit suicide again” Yoochun explaining.

“! ! Okay we will be there. Don’t let him go anywhere and you never ever laid your hands on him” then Changmin hang up the phone.

“Yah tell me what happen!” Yunho demands an explanation. “ you Jung Yunho! You must clean all this mess up! Your Jaejoong is trying to commit suicide this morning” Changmin said angrily making Yunho dumfounded, cannot believe what he heard. “He… what? Oh God my Joongie… what I’ve done to him!?” Yunho is now shaking. Changmin trying to hold his anger, he pats on his friend back to calm him down “Yah he’s fine now. I think we should go there to solve your problem”

Arriving at Yoochun’s place Yunho immediately get off from the car and run toward the door. He is banging the door and shouts “Kim Jaejoong! Joongie-ah! Open the door!” then Yoochun opens the door. “What the !” Yoochun cursed to Yunho but Yunho just don’t care. “Where is he!? Where is my Joongie!?” Yunho tried to barge inside the house. “Hey hey calm down!” Changmin pulls Yunho from barge into someone else’s house. “He’s ing inside men! Don’t you dare come inside my place! I only ask Changmin to come, not you!” said Yoochun pointing to Yunho. “Who the are you!? You have no right to prevent him from meeting my Joongie!” Yunho cursed at Yoochun straight to his face.

“Stop it!!!” suddenly Jaejoong is already behind them. He is trembling, his hand clenching on his shirt to redeem his anger. “Joongie-ah…. I wanted to see you” Yunho plead to Jaejoong he tried to come inside the house but Yoochun hold him. “Let me go!” Yunho shout to Yoochun. “No… I don’t want to meet you ever again… Please stop Jung Yunho-ssi!” Jaejoong is refusing, he steps back. “Why baby why?” Yunho plead miserably hoping for an explanation.

“Enough… Just enough” Jaejoong said while shuttered he cannot hold his tears anymore. Jaejoong start to sobs but he puts his hand on his mouth to prevent him from sobbing even harder. “I have feeling too, I cannot endure all the pain anymore. I also wanted to be happy… even without you” Jaejoong explains between the sob. Lie. His happiness is Jung Yunho, there is no way Jaejoong would be happy without the love of his life.  

“Jung Yunho, I think it’s enough explanation. Can you leave now?” Yoochun said still holding Yunho to prevent him to get closer to Jaejoong. Like his souls get taken away, Yunho suddenly knelled. “Baby… please just this one time I’ll make everything better for you. Please give me another chance...” Yunho didn’t give up. Changmin tried to pull Yunho to stand again “Yunho-ah, Please stand up. It’s enough to see him save, please don’t give him anymore pressure” Changmin said. Yunho slowly rise then he said his last word “I’ll never give up on you Kim Jaejoong” then he turn away leaving Yoochun’s place.

After hearing the sound of door closing Jaejoong breaks down in tears, his feet cannot hold his body anymore. Jaejoong’s knee drops on the floor. Seeing that Yoochun come to Jaejoong and embrace him, trying to calm the man down.