Chapter 5 : One Problem After Another

It's Always Been You

Yunho and Jaejoong cuddles in Jaejoong’s bed. Yunho severally kisses on Jaejoong’s head and inhale the scent.

“You smell still the same like the first time I met you” Yunho whispered.

Jaejoong smiles and snuggles on Yunho’s chest. Yunho’s patted on Jaejoong’s back making the little one feeling sleepy.

“Yunnie~” Jaejoong calls with eyes half closed.

“Oh gosh I seriously miss you calling me that”

“Yunnie~~” Jaejoong calls again. “Hhhmm” Yunho answers.

“Yunnie~~” Jaejoong calls again teasingly and Yunho just giggles.

“Yunnie~~” he calls again making Yunho smile widely and kisses on Jaejoong’s head again.

Then Jaejoong travels his hand to Yunho’s face and feeling the face.

“Your eyes…” He touched Yunho’s closed eyes.

“Your noose…” He touched Yunho’s pointy nose.

“My favorite part… your lips” he touched Yunho’s lips then Yunho kissed on Jaejoong’s finger playfully.

Yunho looks at Jaejoong’s face and his empty eyes.

Looking at those empty eyes, Yunho wants to cry but he holds it.

“You wanted to cry right?”

Yunho silent doesn’t want to answer because now he is in verge of crying.

“Just cry” as soon as Jaejoong said that Yunho is crying. Jaejoong tightens the hug pulling Yunho’s closer. He pats on Yunho’s back to calm him down.

The next morning Yunho is leaving early because he needs to return to Seoul to taking care of his business, he didn’t want to leave Jaejoong at first but Jaejoong insist him to go to work.

“I don’t want to go” Yunho said holding on Jaejoong’s hand.

“Go~” Jaejoong whines, he tried to let his hand go from Yunho but the truth is he did not want to let go either.

“Please~” Yunho begs, he tried to enter Jaejoong’s apartment again but Jaejoong hold him.

“No~ Go to work Yunnie, You can come and visit me the other time” Jaejoong said.

“Alright then, I’ll leave” Yunho said but his hand still doesn’t want to let go.

“Yun~~~” Jaejoong tried to let his hand go again.

“What?” Yunho pretend that he doesn’t notice that his hand still lingering on Jaejoong’s hand.

“Hand~” Jaejoong whines.

“Ah right! The hand~” With half hearted Yunho let Jaejoong’s hand go but before that he kissed it first then he leaves.

After closing the door, Jaejoong leans his back on the door while holding his hand that Yunho kissed. The truth is he still afraid Is this the right thing to do? This is the same as cheated with someone’s husband right? He thought but he washed it away after remembering what Yunho told him last night about thinking of his own happiness.

The guilty is still inside Jaejoong’s heart but he believe Yunho is going to take care of everything

><

Yoochun already waits in front of Jaejoong’s workplace, he approaching Jaejoong as soon as he sees Jaejoong walking toward the building.

“Jaejoong-ah” he called while running toward Jaejoong. He takes a few breaths after reaching Jaejoong and start talking. “Are you okay!? Who the hell is that person last night!? Did he hurt you!?”

Jaejoong smiles a little, he is happy because his friend is concern about him “I’m fine Yoochun-ah, he did nothing to me” then Jaejoong continue to walk toward inside building then followed by Yoochun who keep asking him a question about last night.

“Yoochun-ah I am fine, you don’t have to worry about me beside I don’t want to talk about last night. Well excuse me, my student is waiting for me” then Jaejoong entering the class leaving Yoochun who is dumbfounded. He still wants to know who is taking Jaejoong last night because he said that he is Jaejoong’s boyfriend but not even once Jaejoong mentioning about having a boyfriend and also his face looks familiar like he already saw him before but he couldn’t tell.

Yoochun waits patiently until Jaejoong’s last class, when he saw Jaejoong leaving the building he was about to call him but someone is approaching Jaejoong. He saw Jaejoong smiles to that man and they talk a little before heading to the man’s car. Yoochun sure that he is not the man who’s taking Jaejoong last night then Yoochun decided to follows them and it turns out the man only take Jaejoong back to his home.

Yoochun eyeing every gesture of them until Jaejoong enters his house and the man leaving Jaejoong’s home then Yoochun decided to also leave. Yoochun stops at the gas station and someone tapped on his window, it’s the man. Then he lowered his car window.

“Who are you? Why are you following me and my friend?” ask the man from outside.

“He is also my friend, I just make sure that he is going home safe. Who are you? I never saw you with Jaejoong before” Yoochun answers coldly.

“Ah you must be Yoochun right? I’ve heard about you from Jaejoong. My name is Changmin. Can you please get off from the car, there is something I would like to talk about” then Yoochun agrees to get down from his car.

“What do you want to talk about Changmin-ssi?”

“I’ve heard Jaejoong talking about you, he doesn’t have many friends and I am pretty surprised when he talks about since he never talks about his friend before and from Jaejoong’s story of how you treated him I can tell than you love Jaejoong. Am I right?”

Yoochun pretty surprised from Changmin’s sudden statement. This guy is sharp Yoochun’s thought.

“Yes you are damn right” Yoochun answers boldly then Changmin just smirk making Yoochun confused because that is not the reaction that Yoochun expect.

“Please don’t get your hopes to high. Jaejoong maybe blind but he is not as easy as you think to fall in love with you” said Changmin.

“I never think that Jaejoong is easy” Yoochun cut Changmin off.

“That’s good then but still don’t get your hope too high Yoochun-ssi, it’s only going to hurt you later because Jaejoong can only loves one person” Changmin continues.

“We never you what might happen in the future right? I will step up my game to gain Jaejoong’s heart. I will definitely win his heart from that man” Yoochun said in confident.

“How do you know that Jaejoong loves a man? Did he talk about him?” Changmin ask curious.

“No he never talks about him. I met him last night, that guy took Jaejoong away when I’m with him. You don’t know?”

Changmin just stay quite. It’s not good if Yoochun found out about their relationship since Yunho is a married man.

“Do you know that person?” Changmin ask making sure that Yoochun doesn’t know about who Yunho is.

“Of course I don’t. I feel like I ever saw him before but I couldn’t tell but I don’t know him for sure”

“Alright then. I need your phone number I didn’t trust you enough to let you hanging out with Jaejoong” Changmin takes out his phone and giving it to Yoochun for him adding his phone number.

Yoochun just rolled his eyes and type the number in Changmin’s phone.

><

Yoochun sits down on the couch his mind still wandering somewhere else. Curiosity is killing him Who the hell is that person? Why Jaejoong loves him so much? He is just didn’t get it why Jaejoong can love a person that much until Changmin is super confident that he is one and only person that Jaejoong can love. Yoochun shakes his head and get his mind back, he takes the remote and turning on the TV switching the channel but as soon as he turning on the TV he dropped the remote on his hand.

“No it can’t be…” His eyes cannot leave the news that aired on the television.

On the news is Jung Yunho with his wife UEE on an interview.

“He is Jung Yunho… he is the CEO of Jung.Co that’s why I’ve met him before!”

Yoochun takes his phone and dialed Changmin’s number after ringing for a few times Changmin picking up his phone.

“Yah! Jung Yunho is a married man! Why you did not stop them!? This is not right” Yoochun yelled as soon as Changmin picking up the call.

You finally know huh? Please keep this as a secret okay” Changmin sigh hard over the phone.

“That man is a married man Changmin-ssi! You should stop them” Yoochun is furious just thinking about Jaejoong in love with someone who clearly has a wife.

Why should I? Jaejoong is the one who should be with him, why should I separate them” Changmin said coldly and Yoochun just dumbfounded and he hangs up the phone. It’s no use talking to Changmin since he must be in Yunho’s side. But Yoochun is pretty sure that must be a reason why Changmin act like that because there is no friend in this world who wants his best friend caught up with a married man.

><

It’s late at night when someone knocking on Jaejoong’s door. Hearing someone knocking on his door, Jaejoong hurried opens the door “Yunho is that you?” he ask but no answer. With a positive mind Jaejoong opens the door “Is anyone there?” he ask since no one answer him. “Yes, You are Kim Jaejoong right?” said the lady who is standing in front of Jaejoong’s door. Her voice sounds familiar but he cannot tell. “Yes I am Kim Jaejoong, may I know whom I speaking with?” Jaejoong ask politely. “My name is Yu Jin, Jung Yu Jin… Jung Yunho’s wife” as as soon as that came out from Yu Jin’s mouth, Jaejoong’s hands become cold and his face become pale. His heart beats faster. He is dumfounded there did not know how to react. Seeing Jaejoong’s pale face Yu Jin smirk “May I come in?” she said. “Y..Yes…” Jaejoong carefully lead the way and bring her to his small living room. “Pl..please sit down. I’ll make you some tea” Jaejoong said. “No thank you, I won’t be long here. And also I don’t want to bother you” Yu Jin refused.

Jaejoong nods his head and join sitting down next to her. He played with his hand because of he is nervous and he didn’t know how to open the conversation. “You are not as miserable as I imagine” Yu Jin opens the conversation. “Ah No… I am having a pretty good life” Jaejoong tried his best to hide his feeling of scare. “Kim Jaejoong-ssi I’ll just get on the point why I came here. I wanted to let you know that I know about your past with my husband and I feel sorry for that. I know it’s cruel how his mother treat you and if we can turn back the time I really wish that everything didn’t happen but…” then Yu Jin paused for a second and now Jaejoong is hoping that Yu Jin will not saying anything that will hurt him.

“But now he is my husband and I want to warn you to not get involved in our marriage. I know that Yunho is trying to win you back and I think he is already success” Yu Jin continue and Jaejoong feel like his heart already dropped somewhere.

“I… I am sorry… I didn’t mean to…” Jaejoong tried to explain but the words really hard to get out from his mouth.

Yu Jin chuckles in sarcastically “I understand that you are a little bit overwhelmed with the situation, I didn’t know what Yunho is saying to you but I belief he mentioning about his unhappy marriage. Just to let you know whether our marriage is happy or unhappy we still linked as husband and wife and I’ll fight until the end to keep it that way. So please Kim Jaejoong, stay away from our marriage” then Yu Jin stands up. “I’ll take my leaves, no need to take me to the door. All I need is you to rethink your wrong doing with my husband” then Yu Jin leaves leaving the dumbfounded Jaejoong who is in the verge of crying. When he heard the door closed, the tears start to fall. He is crying and sobbing hardly until his chest is hurt.