Chapter 1 : Our Live

It's Always Been You

­Changmin knocks on Jaejoong’s door a couple of times until Jaejoong opens the door.

“Who is that?” Jaejoong ask but Changmin stay silent and holding his laugh.

“Shim Changmin, please stop playing around. It’s not funny!” Jaejoong tried to slap Changmin but he failed.

“How do you know that it’s me?” Changmin scratches his hair in confuse.

“You still smell the same when I first met you in high school, come in” Jaejoong let Changmin in. As soon as Changmin enters the room, a nice smell of freshly baked orange-chocolate cake can be smelled.

“You baked?” Changmin asks.

“Ne, here try some” Jaejoong carefully placed a slice of his cakes in front of Changmin.

“Heuuumm…. Smell good, I bet the taste is good too” Changmin praised and take a bite, and Jaejoong’s cake as always is super delicious.

“Changmin-ah, why are you coming here without telling me before?” Jaejoong takes a seat across Changmin.

“I just miss you so much. I’ve some business to take care nearby and decided to visit you before coming back to Seoul” Changmin explains as he takes another bite of the cake.

“Jaejoong-ah next week is my birthday and I really wanted to spend the day with you not here… but in Seoul” Changmin continues and he puts down his fork.

“Changmin-ah you know I can’t right? I am too afraid… I don’t want to get out from my comfort zone here. I’m afraid if I go back to Seoul, Yunho might find out about my condition”

“But it’s already more than 7 years since the last time you left Seoul and Yunho doesn’t even search for you anymore. Can’t you comeback there? I hate seeing you living here all alone with your condition like this”  Changmin tried to reassured Jaejoong to comeback to Seoul.

“I can’t Changmin-ah, I am fine living here alone. I already get used of being blind, I loves the people here and I loves my job” Jaejoong said, he stands up from his chair and looking for his walking stick. He tried to reach for it but he failed since he doesn’t know where he puts his walking stick. Changmin stands up and takes the stick and hand it to Jaejoong.

“Thank you” Jaejoong mouthed. Then he takes Changmin empty plate and washes the plate.

Changmin just looking at him, he failed to make Jaejoong returns to the city.

When he washing the dishes something flashes in his mind, something that he really wanted to ask since a long time but he doesn’t have the courage to.

“Changmin-ah, how is he doing? Is he doing fine?” Jaejoong ask.

“Who? Jung Yunho? Haha he is living his damn life perfectly fine with a perfect wife. Why bother asking? He doesn’t even remember you” Changmin said sarcastically which he regrets later on when he saw Jaejoong’s trembling back.

“Jaejoong-ah are you crying? I am sorry, I don’t mean to make you sad” Changmin is now guilty.

“No I’m not crying Changmin-ah, I’m just happy that he finally happy with his life. I’m afraid that he still miserable because of me but knowing that he already fine now I can live in peace” Jaejoong tried to hide his sadness but Changmin know that deep inside Jaejoong’s heart he still want Yunho to loves him and search for him.

“Why are you doing this to yourself Jaejoong-ah? You deserve your own happiness too” Changmin seriously can’t understand Jaejoong.

“No Min-ah, if he is happy then I’m happy”

The problem is… he did not happy

Yunho’s phone rings a couple of time signaling an incoming call. He looks at the screen and found an unknown number calling him then he picks up the phone.

“Who is this?”

“Your wife” said the lady on the phone.

Yunho looks at the caller again and he is sure that this is not his wife phone numbers.

“What do you want Yu Jin? I am busy, make it quick” He said coldly.

“Your mother and uncle are going to have a dinner at our place tonight. Make sure you come home before they arrived. I can’t stand facing your mother talking about a baby alone” then Yu Jin hangs up the phone.

Yunho grasp the phone letting out his anger. Yu Jin isn’t the only one who’s hate baby-talk.

><

“So Yunho, how is the company doing? I heard you just make a deal with an investor from Singapore” Yunho’s uncle open the conversation after a long silence. His father already died when he was just 10 years old and his uncle take the role to raises him.

“Yes uncle, they offer us a lot” Yunho said then he sips his red wine.

“Well well please don’t bring your business to dining table. Dining table is when you talk about family” Yunho’s mother interrupted.

Yu Jin rolled his eyes as she knows where the conversation is going. She puts down her fork and knife as she lost her apatite.

“Yu Jin-ah when you will you starts the baby program? I can’t wait to hold a grandchild” Yunho’s mother asks.

When Yu Jin is about to answers, Yunho answers first.

“We decided to wait a little longer Mom. She’s still busy with her schedules and she still in a contract that doesn’t allow her to have a baby before the contract ends” Yunho explains.

“But Yunho-ah you are no longer young and both of you already married for over three years. I am sure we can work on the contract and….”

“Please Mom, can’t you respect our decisions? Both of us are an adult already, we know what the best for us” Yunho cuts his mom.

His mom rolled her eyes giving a hint of disappointment.

Yoochun walks in the hall way while enjoying the scenery of fully blossom flowers and three outside the window. Then he heard a beautiful melody from across the hallway. Yoochun walks toward the melody and he recognize the melody “It’s Romance by Tchaikovsky

Yoochun takes a peek inside the studio to find out who’s playing the beautiful melody. Then his breath got taken away. God, if he is the angle you send to take my soul away… please can you gives me a little time before he notices that I’m here than take my soul away? Yoochun thought.

A small petite man with plump red lips and a big doe eyes playing a piano with the most beautiful melody Yoochun ever heard. Yoochun is positively falling in love at the first sight.

Then his phone ringing from incoming messages make the man stops playing. “Is someone there?” Ask the man.

“Ah Ye…yes I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to disturb you but…” Then Yoochun realize this beautiful man is blind, no wonder his eyes are empty.

“…. But I cannot help watching you play. I’ve never heard a melody as beautiful as yours” he said then Jaejoong smiles. Yoochun heart beats faster looking at his smile.

“Thank you so much. By the way I never heard your voice before. Are you new here?”

“Ah yes I just came here, it’s my first time since 5 years ago. My mother owns this place” Yoochun explains.

“Ahhh so you are Mrs.Park’s son who’s in America right?”

“Yes I am, my name is Park Yoochun” Yoochun introduced himself.

“My name is Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you”

Without Jaejoong realize he just captured someone’s heart