Chapter 4 : Mine

It's Always Been You

With a bucket of red flowers in his hand Yoochun entering a fine-dining restaurant in the city where Jaejoong lives. When he drive Jaejoong back then, Jaejoong told him about his job as a singer in the restaurant and told Yoochun to come and watch his performance. He sits on the table that he already reserved then a waitress came.

“May I take your order Sir?” Ask the waitress politely.

“Ah yes I heard about your famous steak so I would like to try it and a red wine please” Yoochun ordered.

“What about your date Sir? Is she going to order later or do you wants to order for her now?”

Yoochun is confused when the waitress mentioning about his date but then he realize why the waitress think he is with his date, it’s because of the flowers.

“Ah No no I’m not on a date, I came here to watch my friend performance” Yoochun explained to the waitress.

“Ah you are Jaejoong’s friend? He’ll be performing soon Sir. I’ll take your order then” and the waitress leaves. Not long after that Jaejoong walks toward the piano with his walking stick as the guide then sits in front of the piano.

“Good evening everyone. My name is Kim Jaejoong and I’ll be your performer tonight. I might be blind but I’m really good at singing and playing piano” Jaejoong jokes and getting a laughter from the costumers.

“I’ll sing a song that I composed myself, the title is ‘Nine’ please enjoy”

Though I try to start anew

It’s not that easy

Our love, my memories, remembrances

I can’t even hide it anymore

Forget the past days

We just need to watch over each other

We know now- we don’t have to say it to know

We just need to shout everyday for the yesterdays that aren’t far away

I’m sorry I couldn’t speak- I love you

 

Jaejoong sings the song with all his heart out giving Yoochun a little hints that this song are made based on Jaejoong’s true felling. After the performance ends Jaejoong was showered with a claps then he leaves the stage.

The waitress telling him that Yoochun is waiting for him then guide Jaejoong to Yoochun’s table.

“Wow Kim Jaejoong, your performance is absolutely stunning!” Yoochun praised and clapped his hand.

“Thank you so much Yoochun-ah, of course I need to gives you a great performance since you drives from Seoul all the way here to watch me play” Jaejoong sits across Yoochun.

“Ah I wanted to give you something” Yoochun gives Jaejoong the flowers he brought then he takes Jaejoong’s hand helping him take the bucket.

“Is it a flower? A red rose? Whoaaa smells nice!” Jaejoong smelled the flowers.

“You like it?” Yoochun ask and Jaejoong answer it with a simple nod.

From afar without they knowing Yunho is watching them, Yunho is also there in the restaurant. He already becomes a regular guest since he found out that Jaejoong is working there. He gripped at his glass tight, angry at Yoochun and Jaejoong. He cannot control himself anymore, he stands from his seat then approaching Jaejoong and Yoochun.

“Come with me!” He suddenly takes Jaejoong’s hand making him stand doesn’t care the other eyes on them.

“Who are you!?” Yoochun stand up and tried to let go Yunho’s grip on Jaejoong’s hand.

“What…what are you doing Yun?” Jaejoong struggles to let his hand go from Yunho but Yunho dragged him out the restaurant and followed by Yooochun.

“Yah stop! Who are you!?” Yoochun followed Yunho and Jaejoong to the parking lot.

“This is none of your business, I am Kim Jaejoong’s man” Yunho opens the car door and making Jaejoong enters the car.

“Yoochun-ah I’m okay, Just… just go home” Jaejoong managed to say before Yunho closed the door.

Then Yunho jogged to the driver seat and he stepped on the gas, leaving Yoochun alone.

In the car Jaejoong stay silent, he is clearly afraid of Yunho. He doesn’t know where Yunho is going to take him and he doesn’t know what Yunho is going to do with him.

And most of all Jaejoong doesn’t even know Yunho’s feeling toward him, is it anger? Or does he still love Jaejoong?

“Yunho-ah, where are we going?” Jaejoong ask with trembled voice.

Yunho just silent and he keep stepped on the gas making the car runs faster. Feeling the car is driven in a high speed Jaejoong’s clenched on his shirt because he still afraid and clearly still traumatized because of his accident.

“Yun… Yun please slowly….” Jaejoong begged then Yunho realize that the petite man besides him is afraid then he slowing down the car. Yunho pulled the car to the side and stop there.

Yunho keep starring at Jaejoong who’s still afraid, his face is pale and his hand clenched the shirt. He takes Jaejoong’s hand and holds it to ease Jaejoong from his trauma.

“I am sorry” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong and Jaejoong just shakes his head signaling that there is nothing to be sorry about.

When he is not afraid anymore Jaejoong realize that he clenched hard on Yunho’s hand then he let Yunho’s hand go.

“Yunho-ah, why are you doing this?” Jaejoong ask.

“I… I wanted to talk about us Jaejoong-ah, I want everything to be clear. About my life right now and about your life” Yunho explains.

“There is nothing to be talk of Yunho-ah, I am happy with my life now and you also happy with your wife”

Yunho punched the steering wheel, making Jaejoong startled. “YOU ARE WRONG KIM JAEJOONG! I am not happy about my life, I am miserable. I don’t love my wife and so does she. No matter how much I told myself to hate you but I clearly cannot. And how can you said that your life is happy when you clearly all alone?”

“You don’t love your wife?” Jaejoong ask in disbelieve.

“Yes I do not love her, how can I love her when you are the only one who can make heart races. When you are the only one who can make me laugh genuinely… when you are the only one I can think of in my every breath” Yunho takes Jaejoong’s hand again and place it on his left chest, making Jaejoong feels his heartbeat.

“But Yun I… I can’t give you anything. I can’t give you a child and how about your company? And also I am blind… I cannot let you suffer because you have to take care of me”

“I rather have nothing but living happily with you than have anything but living in miserable without you…. like now” Yunho stated and nothing ever changes his mind.

Jaejoong stay silent tears start dropped from his eyes, he really doesn’t want Yunho to suffers with him.

“Yunho-ah you got a bright future ahead of you, you cannot spent your life taking care of me who’s blind. I am afraid that I am going to hold you back. How about your wife? You are still together with her right? You cannot just dump her because of me… that ‘s cruel”

“Kim Jaejoong… Please listen to me. I don’t freaking care! I love you and you are the only thing I need right now. You don’t have to think about anything else, just think of me! Everything else is my business. Can’t you please think about your happiness please? If you still love me please comebacks to me. You still love me right Kim Jaejoong?”

It’s silent for a moment, Jaejoong mind is filled with hundred of things to considerate but in the end he still madly in love with Yunho then Jaejoong nodded means he still love Yunho.

“Then please comebacks to me, I need you so badly. I may look alive on the outside but I am dying on the inside. I’ve been living miserably because my head keeps telling me to hate you but my heart told me the otherwise. And now I already found you living like this because of me and I need you to come back to me so I can pay back every hate I gave to you on this past years” Yunho begged.

Jaejoong just nodded, doesn’t need anything else to say because he also need Yunho so badly. Then Yunho smiles and hug his beloved.