Chapter 8

Pandora's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lisa's POV "So..." I broke the silence that's filling in the room, tension rising and I know myself that this isn't a good thing. "You knew?" Jisoo unnie looking at Yoongi oppa who just scratched his forehead. Yeah, this is definitely not a good thing. Jisoo unnie's eyes landed on Chaeyoung. Her family just left and we're all shock about the new information that we just found out. Chaeyoung and Jimin were married, like legally married and not just some boyfriend and girlfriend. They are married. Then it all down into me. Everything that had happened. Those moments when Chaeyoung was crying so hard, those moments when she almost fainted after seeing a new scandal about Jimin being linked to some other girl. Or that time when she almost lost it after the Seulgi and Jimin incident. Everything now made sense. My eyes snapped to Chaeyoung's direction when she suddenly spoke. "I didn't tell him," But then Jisoo unnie just marched straight to her room. Before she did, my eyes caught the sight of her pained expression, and it broke my heart into pieces. "What sort of bull is this?" Jennie's voice roared across the room. It is never a good thing when Jennie curse. I bit my fingernail as I stare at the people in front of me. The room was silent. After Jennie snapping and Jisoo unnie walking out, the only thing you can hear in the room was everyone's irregular breathing. Jennie had been silent the whole time while Jisoo unnie stays in her room. Yoongi oppa followed her but seeing the expression of Jisoo unnie earlier, I doubt he will be able to talk to her at this time. I can't even understand everything that they've been talking about as my attention focused on Chaeyoung. She was shaking. I wanted to move forward and hug her but I was frozen from my spot, unable to move. I'm not sure if I'm in the position to do it at this point. She has her husband. She doesn't need me right now. And to be honest, I don't even know what to feel. I looked down as I bite my lower lip. We've been together for years. We've spent thousands of sleepless nights for practice. We all cry together as we fight hunger while we are on a diet. We massage each other as our body sore from all the bruises we earn from doing hard choreographed dance for our monthly evaluations. We share each other's pain whenever one feels like giving up. We did all things together, share each other's secrets because we're sisters. We trusted each other. We did. But now, I'm not sure. My head snapped back up when I heard her soft whimper as she tries to stop herself from crying. My eyes soften at the sight of her while Jimin hugs her closer trying to calm her down. I wanted to comfort her, tell her everything would be fine. But I can't. And at the same time, I felt confused. Am I mad at her for not telling us? I don't know. I honestly don't know what to feel. Am I hurt? I think so. Betrayal...is this what my other unnies felt? My heart is beating like crazy and yet my body felt numb. My inside churning as I felt all of my emotions seeping the remaining sanity left in me. She was married and I wasn't even aware. "Stop crying Chaeyoung..." Jin oppa sounded worried as he stares at the girl having a breakdown in front of us. My ears are able to hear the conversation that the rest of Bangtan was having but my eyes are focused on her. Her eyes were red and it broke my heart to see her like this like she was in so much pain. Hiding the truth from us, my heart knows she had a hard time doing it. Every bit of me knows how Chaeyoung normally is. She can't help but share even the smallest thing to us four. And her marriage, she would definitely tell that to us if she had a choice. Every one of us dreamed of getting married and I knew we promised to be each other's maid of honor or something. "Did you personally tell Yoongi and not us?" Jin oppa looked hurt as he confronts Jimin oppa. "I didn't okay? I accidentally told every one of you when we were drunk. Apparently, Yoongi hyung was sober and he remembered everything the next morning." he explained. I watch as he gently wipes the tears off from Chaey's cheeks. "I still don't get it. How did you two end up getting married?" Namjoon oppa asked. I sat down on the couch beside me while I let the boys do the talking. I don't have the energy left to meddle and in. "Yeah, and how long have you been married?" Taehyung added. "Almost two years?" Jimin whispered. "Two years!!!!!" Jin oppa screamed and my eyes caught the action made by Jungkook. He messed up his hair as he stares on the ground, probably confused about everything that is happening. I was confused and shocked by the news but I know I can handle it. However, I don't think it's the same in his case. Something is wrong and I can definitely see it. No matter how much I pester him, this incident doesn't even come close. And my insides felt heavier at the sight of him. Where is the happy and competitive Jungkook? It seems like he's the most affected in his group. "Yah, Park Jimin! How can you do this to us?" Hobi oppa exclaimed, already standing. He looked appalled. "I can't believe this," Namjoon added, his eyes wide open and anyone who sees his expression could literally read what he's thinking inside.e his head. "I can't just tell you, okay?" Jimin tried to explain. "Why? Don't you trust us?" Taehyung butted in. His voice was shaky, obviously trying to calm himself down. "Exactly my point." Jennie's voice was so stern, cold, and though it wasn't directed at me, I knew it pierced right though Chaeyoung's heart. She looked at Chaey, pain evident in her eyes. It breaks my heart to see my members like this. Blackpink is falling apart. And I, as a maknae can't even do anything about it. My hands started to shake. Useless, that's what I am. "Is it that hard to say that you're ing married?" she stated as she stood up from her seat. Chaey looked at her, her eyes red from crying. "It's not easy, okay..." her voice cracked. I know she had been trying to stop herself from totally breaking down., The room was silent, the words coming from each of us were clear, and at the same time, heartbreaking. Every word is ing painful. And it scares me. I'm scared of what's about to happen to every one of us. "And it's easier to lie to us for two years?" Jennie's voice was already high. A weird laugh escaped her lips. I bite my lower lip as I try not to cry. "Two years..." she balled her fist in anger. "Two long ing years and we just found out today. Not because you decided to trust us. But because of the circumstances and you have no choice. Seriously Chaey, what are we to you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter