Chapter 21

Pandora's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now before you guys even ask how Chaeyoung didn't know, it's natural not to know you are pregnant sometimes especially if you're used to having irregular periods. 

Again, please be patient. This timeline is still within Secretly Married. 

------------------------------------------

Jungkook's POV

"This is important! Can you guys like, listen to me for a second?" Jimin hyung whined but Taehyung and Hobi hyung turned the volume of the music even louder, dancing over the new song of Red Velvet.

"Papalgaman!!!" Hobi hyung did a mini-wave which Taehyung followed.

"Gungumi honey!!!" Taehyung growled and I covered my ears a little because he was being too loud, but I was still chuckling coz they look so adorable.

"Hyung, do the next step!" I cheered and I noticed Jimin hyung's face darkening. I gave him a peace sign in return, leaning my back on the couch.

My eyes landed on Namjoon hyung who was trying to fix the arm of the stuffed toy he received from our fan during our fan meet. He was sitting on the floor, his face concentrated like he's trying to solve a very hard puzzle.

On my right is Yoongi hyung who was looking at his phone, which I found strange by the way since his brows were furrowed and he looked ing serious I wonder if he's having an argument with Jisoo noona.

Jin hyung, on the other hand, was just sitting at the far corner of the room, clutching his phone like someone is gonna grab it away from him. He was smiling cheekily and I'm getting scared a little.

I swear Jin hyung had been acting so weird lately and I don't know if I'm the only person who've noticed but he seemed to be going a lot alone lately.

"Aissst!" Jimin hyung messed up his hair in annoyance, his voice can barely be heard due to the loud music playing.

It has been two days since Lisa and the rest of Blackpink went to Australia to shoot for Blackpink tv.

The beautiful image of Lisa flashes before me.

I ing miss her. Too bad they had to go to Australia immediately because of those articles appearing online. The news about two idols being married made our agencies panic.

Jimin hyung told us that Bang Pd and YG was planning to stage a break up for them. We were all worried when we found out that Chaeyoung had a mini breakdown because of it.

After Lisa told me about her trip, I headed straight to her but we ended up hanging out on their dorm's rooftop because we've been banned on each other's dorm in the meantime. I'm still thankful they were allowing Lisa to go out.

Lisa and I barely even talk about it. We ended up cuddling under the night sky and I will surely treasure that moment.

My phone beeping pulled me back to my trains of thoughts.

Bambam: Dude, Lisa will kill me if I tell you. I'm not even sure you know how strong that girl is.

A long sigh escaped my lips after reading Bambam's response.

Apparently, Bambam knows how Lisa and I first met. I didn't know how but it slipped one time when we were talking and his eyes widened the moment it slipped into his mouth.

I almost missed it if I didn't hear Lisa's name.

No matter how many times I asked Bambam, he wouldn't budge. 

How can he possibly know when I don't?

Did Lisa tell her?

And what does he mean by Lisa being strong?

Me: Lisa is like a fragile kid Bambam. What are you even talking about?

Lisa is like a delicate soul. If everything will go my way, I don't even want Lisa to lift a single finger.

Bambam was teasing me last time about Lisa but of course, I didn't confirm anything. 

I forgot to ask Lisa what Bambam knows since Lisa wanted us to be a secret, I can't just blabber everything to Bambam even though we're friends.

He was even pestering me why I was trying to find out how Lisa and I first met. But then I can't tell him why.

Bambam: Fragile kid my . Lisa threw me once on the floor just because I ate her food. Is that what you call fragile?

I snickered at his words. 

Impossible.

Even though Lisa and I had been bickering with each other since before, I've never seen that side of her which Bambam was insisting.

There's no way Lisa can harm anyone.

She's just so adorable in my eyes.

"Palgaman!!!" Hobi hyung shrieked and Taehyung jumped real high like he was on a concert.

Normally, I would be dancing with them but my mind was pre-occupied by a certain beautiful Thai that I can't even concentrate.

"Yah! Yah!!" Yoongi hyung started screaming after Taehyung accidentally knocked down his arm, his phone flying out of his hands.

While trying to hold back my laughter, I grab the bottle of juice from the table and take a swig.

"I'm going to be a father." Jimin hyung whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

As long as his words register on my brain, my eyes widen, the juice on my mouth spitting straight to Namjoon hyung's face.

"Yah, Jungkook!!!!" he screamed and I didn't even bother helping him, Jimin hyung's words kept ringing in my ears.

The stuffed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter