Chapter 20

Pandora's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Reminder: This story is connected to Secretly Married which I wrote when BlackpinkTv is not yet released. And due to the plot of the story, instead of Thailand, I used Chaeyoung's instead which means Australia. Just want to clear that out. -------------- Lisa's POV "Promise me you'll always call me and send me messages whenever you're free." Jungkook whispered, his arms wrapped around my waist, his head hanging on my shoulder, as we stare at the night sky before us. We're currently at our dorm's rooftop as we can't be seen by my members inside our dorm. After YG Sajangnim and Bang PD caught us together inside our dorm, Bangtan and Blackpink had to lielow by avoiding each other. That means Bangtan cannot visit us, no movie marathons and other escapades. Of course, minus Jimin sunbae heading out to YG the other day since Chaeyoung had a mini breakdown after YG Sajangnim told her that they had to stage a break up. Apparently, articles are being release online about two famous idols being secretly married, and of course, that's more than enough to shake both our companies. Due to Chaeyoung's condition, all of our schedules are adjusted, instead, we will head down to her home to shoot there. Tomorrow, me and the girls will head out to Australia to shoot Blackpinktv. It was the best decision for the group and though I might not be able to see Jungkook for half a year, I know that this is the best thing to do right now, for Chaeyoung, for us, and for Bangtan. "Don't even think about being too friendly with boys over there Lisa or I'll head down straight to Australia." he added and soft chuckles escaped my lips at his childishness. Jungkook acting jealous is so ing sweet. "I am going to film there, not play around Jungkookie." I told him and he just buried his face at the crook of my neck, his breath sending tingling of emotions all throughout my body. I grab his hands which were wrapped around my waist. Am I selfish for wishing that we stay like this forever? "I will miss you." he whispered and that's more than enough for both of us to shut up and enjoy the remaining hours that we can be together. "I will miss you too." I answered and I felt his arms tightening on my body, his warmth enough to bring fire inside my cold body. "Did you ever wished that Jimin and Chaeyoung were not married, then it would be easier for the both of us?" I asked, curious about his thoughts. To be honest, the whole two years of our career, a lot had happened all centered to Jimin and Chaeyoung's relationship. Too much drama had happened to both our groups. Though it killed me to see Chaeyoung cry, I don't deny the fact that these past years had been the most exciting moment of our lives. "I don't know, maybe? But then if not for them being married, I'm not sure if we will ever be this close or something." he answered and I giggled for a moment. Of course, it's not like it's easy for any grouos to be close especially for someone like us, rookies. "Jungkook, you still don't remember when we first met right?" I and he grunted. He pulled away and turned me around so we would face each other. "Can you like, give me a clue? I've been runsacking my mind eversince and I still can't remember." he whined and I wanted to kiss his adorable lips as he was pouting.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter