Chapter 5

Pandora's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lisa's POV "What?" I grunted as I answered Bambam's phone call. I was busy watching Powerpuff girls in the living room when he called. My eyes are still focused on the screen before me. "I have been calling you since the last time. Dude, are you actually ignoring your handsome friend?" he asked incredulously and I chuckled at his words. I totally forgot about returning his call after Jungkook stopped me from answering his call last time. Speaking of Jungkook, I haven't seen him since the last time we escaped from that paparazzi two days ago. Well, the girls and I have been busy these days that I even forgot to send him my daily pester quotes for him. We just roamed around the area and ended up having a competition in an arcade shop. Of course, I ended up losing a lot of times on games but I was so sure I got him really mad when I won on the last game and ended up hitting him on the head by a toy hammer. I mean, I hit him like a damn truck. I'm not called an oppa by our fans for nothing. Anyways, I resorted to buying Jennie's favorite foods as a bribery. She was mad for a moment when she saw me but after I told her that it wasn't intentional, she sighs in surrender and forgave me eventually. Of course, my excessive use of my annoying aegyo did all the job. She can't bear to hear my aegyo so she surrendered. The truth is, when the stylist unnie was fixing our outfits, I started playing with the mini iron that she had and ended up putting it on top of Jennie's jacket which was laying flat on the table. I thought I had the iron turned off. If the stylist unnie didn't notice, I could have burned the whole Inkigayo. We're lucky Jennie decided to wear a different outfit for the performance so she didn't notice what happened on her precious Gucci jacket. Anyways, Jungkook brought me home with a huge scowl on his face while a victorious smile on mine. The days that I successfully annoy Jeon Jungkook are the best days of my life. "Sorry, it slipped my mind. I was supposed to call you back/ Anyways, what's up?" I asked him, my eyes still focused on the television. Chaeyoung was not around, perhaps on a date with her boyfriend. Jennie and Jisoo aren't home as well. and I don't even have the slightest idea where they are. "Where are you?" "Ah, home?" I mumble, used to the questioning of the familiar guy over the phone. Even before we debuted, Bambam had always been pestering me especially when he can't pester his hyungs. "Do you wanna hang out together?" he asked and I lifted my feet in the air as I leaned my back on the couch. "Where?" I asked curiously. I can't remember the last time Bambam and I hang out. "Wait, when did we last went out by the way? Was is five months ago?" I asked unconsciously until I remember something. "Ommo!" I exclaimed. "Yah Bambam! You need to treat me this time!" I sat properly after remembering how Bambam had cost me some money the last time. I heard him chuckling on the other line. "Yah, where are you?I'm going! Meat! meat!!" I declared and he almost choked on the other line at my resolve. I already stood on the couch and turned off the television. So much for Powerpuff girls. I headed straight to my room, the phone still on my hands. "Nevermind Lisa. Forget it. You're just going to pig out. Andeee." he mumbled and a loud shriek escaped my lips. "Awww!" he grunted. "Stop screaming Lisa." he whined and I just wiggled my eyebrows as if he can actually see me. "But you need to feed me. I'm hungryyyy!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter