Chapter 38

Pandora's Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lisa's POV "Did the two of you had a fight again?" Chaeyoung whispered while we are facing each other as we seat on the dining, her feeding little Ashton. My brows furrowed, following her line of sight. My stomach flipped at the sight of the person who had been keeping me awake within the past week, Jungkook. I gulped. Everyone had noticed the sudden change in our relationship. I mean, from the usual avoidance or constant banter these past few months to the cute bickering and all. Well at least to me, it's cute. "What do you mean?" I asked her. It's true that Jungkook had been silent ever since this morning but we haven't really talked for more than five minutes since the boys had been painting the walls on the room which will serve as the baby's playroom. Sure, the baby had a playing pen in the living room but the kid had too many stuff mainly coming from his aunts and uncles. They need to have a place for organized safekeeping. "Well, your little boyfriend had been scowling ever since this morning. It was so obvious Jimin had been nudging me over to ask if you two had a fight because you see, even his hyungs were being careful not to piss him off today," she stated and my cheeks blushed at her calling Jungkook my boyfriend. "He isn't my boyfriend Chaeyoung," I mumbled as I try to avoid her glance but I was sure I caught her smirking before wiping her baby's cheeks. I reached for the glass of cold water and slowly drank to quench the sudden thirst I am feeling due to Chaeyoung's on-the-spot interrogation. "Yeah, try to be a little more convincing. You'll need it if you want to keep your stupid facade even in front of me. Lisa, even YG Sajangnim will be able to tell there's something going on between you two," she chuckled. "You two are literally eye-ing each other since last week," she said and I choked on the water I was drinking but the sight of her covering her baby's ears just right when she uttered the effin word didn't quite get passed to my vision. As if the kid would understand. But yeah, Ashton learns thing so fast, I can't blame Chaeyoung for being careful. My hand landed on my chest as I try to catch my breath, tears threatening to spill right from my eyes, my continues coughing made Chaeyoung's eyes widen in panic. "Oh gosh, Lisa!" she said and she tried to reach forward to help me but stopped abruptly when a hand suddenly started rubbing my back in attempts to help me calm down. The moment my body turned, my eyes widened at the sight of Jungkook. He tilted my head a little so he can see my face before carefully wiping the tears at the corner of my eyes. Not even sure how long it was but eventually, my coughing had already stopped and so was the beating of my heart. Just when I was trying to prove a point to Chaeyoung, that's when Jungkook would come and ruin my meaningless plans. Chaeyoung started giggling and I tucked my lower lip in between my teeth. "You okay now?" I heard Jungkook asked and as if I was hypnotized, I nodded. He started fixing my hair which made my cheeks blush even more, my eyes focusing on every sweet gesture he does and I was sure Chaeyoung was shaking her head behind Jungkook's back. "Be careful, okay?" he stated before pinching my the tip of my nose, teasing me before turning his back to head forward to where the boys are, "So what were you about to say?" she said in a teasing tone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter