[Marks]

selective.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Marks]

 

 

"I have to get Yeri's report today, sorry Seulgi." Irene declined Seulgi's offer for a morning walk.

 

"But that's in the evening, after school. It's still 10:00am." She heard Seulgi whine from the other line.

 

"Yeah, but I have work in the evening."

 

"But-"

 

"So, I'll go now. I hope they'll give it to me."

 

"Ugh, fine. Can I at least come with you? I haven't seen Wendy in a while."

 

"You were there yesterday."

 

"Exactly."

 

Irene rolled her eyes. Seulgi was her best friend, she loved her a lot. But sometimes she was completely annoying.

 

"Stop whinning. I'm already on my way to school."

 

"Wait for me at the school gates."

 

"No, I'm going in the office."

 

"Unnie!"

 

"I'm already there~"

 

Irene heard a frustrated sigh, "Fine. I'm coming anyways. Just wait in the office."

 

"I'll do whatever I want," Irene tried to restrain herself from laughing. "I hate you." Seulgi mumbled. "I hate you too~" Irene sang before saying goodbye. What a great friendship. Yes, Irene lied. She hadn't even put her shoes on. She knew Seulgi would come anyways, though.

 

 


-

 

 


After about 20 minutes, Irene reached the school door. "I hope they'll give it to me," Irene said to herself. It was 10:20am, all students were in their classes. She made her way to the headmistress' office with quick steps. It was a less than two minute walk even though the school was ridiculously big. She wasn't nervous nor excited about her daughter's progress. She knew that Yeri was a very good student, she watched her study every day at home. Yeri wouldn't leave her room if she hadn't finished her homework.

 

Irene knocked the office door and stepped in when she heard a light, "Come in,"

 

"Hello," Irene greeted Wendy with a small smile, which Wendy reflected back, "Good morning, Irene. What brings you here this early?"

 

Irene sat at the chair in front of Wendy's desk, "I came here to get Yeri's marks. I'm quite busy in the eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter