[Family]

selective.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Family]

 

 

 

"He offered me some weird stuff and I tried to leave, so he chased me..." Yeri explained to everyone the next day.

 

"And that's why you should always listen to your mum," Seulgi smiled at Yeri. She was happy that she was safe and sound.

 

Yeri lowered her head, ashamed of all this, "I'm sorry." She said to everyone but there was only one person that treasured it the most.

 

That person spoke up, "At least you realised that you were wrong, and that's what matters," And that person was none other than her mother, of course.

 

The mother's love Irene had for her child was the ordinary kind. It was no more than any mother she knew and respected. It was the kind of love that would move heaven and earth for her child if she had the power. It was the kind of love that said, "I would give my life for my child any time, any place." That didn't make her unusual, she was only normal. It was the kind of love that would take on anyone, anyplace, anytime if they threatened the wellbeing of her child. That was ordinary love, it was the kind we all have inside.

 

Yeri looked at the floor embarrassed.

 

"Come here," Irene said and Yeri ran into her arms without a second thought.

 

"Awww," Seulgi looked at them with heart eyes and Wendy told her to shut up because she was ruining the moment.

 

"I'm sorry for everything, mum," Irene felt Yeri's tears on her shoulder.

 

"It's okay, Yeri-"

 

"It's not okay, mum. I am an awful daughter,"

 

"I will love you no matter what-"

 

"I can't believe I-"

 

Irene made her stop with a kiss on the forehead.

 

Wendy smirked at this, "Looks like this is an Irene thing," She whispered at Seulgi. The latter turned confused, "What?"

 

"The kiss. She makes people shut up with a kiss." Wendy crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch, the smirk still present on her face.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

Wendy winked at her and after a few seconds Seulgi's eyes widened in realisation.

 

"Did she..." She pointed at Irene, "...you?" And then at Wendy.

 

Wendy nodded her head and wiggled her eyebrows. Seulgi's jaw dropped, "Oh my," She grabbed Wendy's arm and dragged her in the kitchen, not before muttering an "Excuse us," at the mother and the daughter. She pushed her sibling in the kitchen and closed the door.

 

"How dare you!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter