Chapter Eight - The Loooong Vacation

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

The Looong Vacation

Edited

"What?!" She screamed out of the blue and looked at Minguk.

Minguk frowned and walked toward to her. She jerked as her eyes widened in disbelief. She kept peeping from the window to look outside.

"What? Are you sick or something had possess you?" He asked while he out his hand in the pocket.

"Oppa! Who are they? What are they doing at here?"

He went near to tge window. Then looked outside through the window and saw...

"Don't you know? They are BTS. Oh... Forgot. You never know any K-pop artists. Fine then..."

He said without feeling anything. She glared at him. Then she hop off from the island and went to the fridge.

Ah! my brother. I asked him why are they here, but he introduced them to me.

"Oppa... Didnt you buy any groceries. Im hungry"

He grinned . she glared at him and sighed. It was like her brother couldnt talk with his mouth but with his action.

"Sorry... I forgot. Dont you want to go to market. Im busy. Sorry, dongsaeng!" He took his phone and threw me a key.

"What for is this?"
"Drive my baby yourself. Bye. I will get my bike"

She rolled her eyes and looked outside. She saw Taehyung widened his eyes and turned his face away. She looked away.

Why in many members, youre always the first one i will meet!

"Ouh, one more thing.. They'll have a vacation at here and they rent the next door house." Minguk's voice was louder from his room.

"Urgh.. I have to go to market.

Minji's POV

"This will be ten won" i took my ourse and gave her the money.

"Thanks for buying."

I jus only buying side dishes for lunch. I wasnt a person who always enjoys cooking in a long time. I will get bored easily.

I took two plastic bags from a girl that handed out it for me. I nodded and went to the park.

"I wanna get soon back to home- ouch"

I bumped into someone's body. Hard. Solid. Just like a moving wall to me. I took my plastic bag that just fell.

"Sorry." Relieved that the food not fell from its case.

"Sorry for what?" This voice.

I looked up and stood up in front of him. This owner of the husky voice toweres over me but i didnt let it my ego fell. Taehyung

"Put your eyes in the front not in brain!" He walked away.

This cold-hearted demon!

____________

"Don't want to!" I stomped my feet and pouted.

Minguk bit his lips and sighed. Acted like he didn't care but i knew he felt guilty. I am his only sister the one he loves. Buing♥

"It just.. Cant you help to give it to them, can you?" he puppy eyed me.

I frowned and faced him. Then i rolled my eyes. He tried to force me but in good manners.

"Okay... But one condition!"

"What? Strawberry icecream on the red velvet cake?" He said calmly

"Yeah! Okay!"

I took the box of rice cakes and hurriedly went to outside, i wanna give this as fast as they couldnt even see me.

"Cafe later, oppa!" He brought his pinky finger as a promise.

"Cutey.."he chuckled.

---

"Someone here? Neighbors?" i glared the door of the house.

Ouch! My heart arched. I rolled my eyes and made a ugliest ever face. I didnt want to meet them, but what is this destiny?

"What're you doin' here?" I widened my eyes and smiled fakedly.

"Hehe.. Just this!" I handed the box to him.

'I swear to death that i'll never make that face again in future'

Yoongi switched off his headphone and gave a smirk to me. I bit my upper lips and rolled my eyes.

"Well.... Too bad i didn't take a photo of you just now.. Aish!" He made a regretful voice.

I looked up and narrowed my eyes. He grinned and patted my head. My eyes widened! No, nobody can touch except my brother.

"Aish! My hair..."i pushed away his hand from my head.

'Take this quickly' i mouthed to him. I tiptoed to get away from the house but suddenly..

"Oh... Minji-ssi. What're you doing here? Glad meet you again."

I blinked as i heard someone was chuckling. I guess it was Yoongi. No other than him at here.

I arched my brow and smiled to Jungkook. This is the guy in my VIP list to not meet! I stared blankly at him.

"Hi... Long time no see, right?"

He nodded with innocent expression. I just.... Silent. No topic to talk. But suddenly he held my hand and pulled me for a walk.

"W-where do you want to take me for..?" I stuttered.

"For a walk, of course!" He turned back and gave an angel smile.

I bit my lips.

"W-walk...?" I asked, because i thought that he was playing with his word and said random word.

"For sure. Let's go!"

----
Meanwhile...

Yoongi POV

What are they like about her? I didn't see anything worth inside or outside of her. Ah... I don't know love, seriously!

Love? It was hurting me in the past. So idon't think to have a lover right now or in the future. It was painful.

"Hyung? What's that?" Hoseok came near toward myself.

I looked slightly at him and the box that i thought it was rice cake.

"Rice cake... Maybe..." I said lazily.

"Seriously! Daebak. For a long time i didn't taste it. For now..... I will taste-"

"Shush up. Just eat it. No need to talk too much" i said, coldly.

"Fine then..." He opened the box and right.. It was rice cakes. He took one and munched it.

"Hey,hoseok." Suddenly i called him.

"What?"he asked back with a full mouth.

"Eat that first..."

"Done..."

"It just..."i twiddled with my fingers and looked down.

"what do you think about Minji?"

He coughed suddenly choked with rice cake. He looked at me in disbelief. Then he ran toward me.

"Hyung.. You arent- No! You cant. Taehyung and Jungkook are fighting for her, you couldnt involve!" His eyes widened.

"Thats not it, you punk!" I spanked his head.

"I just....wondering. No need to be that rough. So, what do you want to ask?"

I sighed and stomped my feet. I faced him and he gave me undestanding face.

"I will tell you as long as you don't have nerve to love her... Okay... In my eyes... I think that she is kind and pretty. But the most important things are she is innocent and patient not like other women. I like her." He cleared his throat.

I hid a smirk and nodded. I frowned because i couldn't find that side of her

"How can you know that?"

"Can't you see that she'd slap taehyung even though she knew that taehyung is a superstar. Not like other women, maybe they took advantage when taehyung had kiss them. Eww... It gross. Too many girl to kiss..."

I pushed his head. And handed him a bottle of dishwasher. He frowned.

"Ahh! Hyung! Its hurt!" He brushed his head, glaring at me.

But then, i took a dishwasher and threw to him. He took it and frowned at me.

"Oh.. One thing!"i said to him, i faced him.

"I think your brain need to wash with that. Bye.."

I went to my room.

"What the heck with him just now. Aish!"

---

>_<hi...

This message is from Taejin.kim97!

I'm sorry for the readers that waited for the new chapter. Seriously... I had too much with school. So.. Skip that. I will right more chapters for you!

@killinjanx