Chapter Four - The Unlucky Job

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

The Unlucky Job

edited

Taehyung's POV

     Papp!!!

   I touched my cheek. It was sting on my cheek. So this is how it feel when get slapped by a girl. I looked at her with frowning face. I tried to endure the pain but it was stinging...

         "I... it's not like that... i-i..."
      I couldn't continue to tell her because she ran down from the stage.

          "we are really sorry.. army!" The members of BTS bowed to fans except me.

        I fell into my knee. But Namjoon told me to get up..
"Hyung.. i-i didnt.."
"Just get up, v"

      We postponed the concert and went out as soon as we could.
________________________

    I was sobbing behind the stage. Waiting for Yoona come to me. I bring my head to my knee.

This is all his fault!!! I didn't know why i have to cry for him!!!!

    "That man, i don't know what his name, punk. Crazy! Poop! Evil! Demon! Ahh!!!" I cursed to him. That jerk, seriously end my mood.

     "More?" Someone replied.

     "I don't have any idea to curse him." I replied.

      "Eh?!" I looked my back. Weird Because someone asked me suddenly.

     "Minji-ssi.. don't be sad. You're the luckiest person in the world" Yoona said to me and made aegyo.

     "Luckiest, you .. tch!" I looked away, swept away my tears and got up.

     "Let's go... don't cry.. your friend is here to hold you" Yoona winked to me.

     "Don't be so overeacting. I want to vomit, you know" i made a disgust face.

     "Aww... try to wear mask.."
     "Yoona-ssi!!"

___________________________

1 month later....

   "I made it, yoona! I made it!! Yaaay!!!" I jumped onto my bed.

     I didn't know how happy was i even though this job was a part timer job. But this is my dream...cut it! I was tooooo OVEREACTING!

     " what you made it? Made love?! you're so young to-" i shut Yoona's mouth with my palm.

She always talking weird and her mind always full of dirt. I wondere if i could brainwash her dirty mind.

     "Yah! I don't have any boyfriend okay..." i pouted. Yoona chuckled.

    It's all BTS' fault. I couldn't find any job and other boyfriend because a member of them kissed my cheek. Then their fans always glare at me like they want to eat me.

But they are human. They eat anything but human!!!!

    But it's already one month. They maybe forgot about it. I hope that i could walk freely outside from this house without caring any glaring from strangers.

    "What's job you got, hah?" Yoona asked me suddenly. I looked at her, like 'repeat again,please' face.

     "Yah! Do you hear me?" She plucked her finger in front of me.

    "Pardon? Oh! That just... i got the make up-artist"

    "Oh... that job.. why you're so happy? Just part timer job, right?"

She asked again. Why she have so many question right now. Why dont just ongrats me as well.

     "I know... but, i can meet with artists.."
    
"What's your company?"
     
"Bighit.." i said, slowly. " i know it's rude.. but i want to ask you, why you have so many stock of questions?" I added
     
"then you will meet the artist.. anyway it just im being curious," she silent.

      "curiosity could kill the cat, right?"

      "Whatever.... That company is BTS' company as well. Don't you know?" She crossed her leg and I looked at her blankly.
      
"Even though, it's not like i will end up being their make up-artist."i defende myself.

       "What if you got them or Taehyung?"

      "Don't say that name. Your words will become true you know" i pouted.

      "I just say so... just absentmindedly words..." she enjoyed her ice lemon tea.

      "What if i got them... why i choose that company..." i murmured.

      "What?" Yoona suddenly asked me. I looked at her and grinned.

    "Nothing... i just said that i will go to work tomorrow..." i grinned.

    "Ouh.. so fast" she looked away. I smiled.

    "Yeah.. it's so fast.." i sighed. A heavy sigh. I looked down, thinking nonsense things..
___________________________
The day.... she went to work..

"Hye. I came here for the make up- artist job" i told to the woman that stood at the information counter.

   "Ouh! That part timer job.. okay.. i know. Please follow me." She smile broudly. She's pretty. But i was prettier.. (skip it)

    I followed her to the 6th level. Woah.. this building was so high. I was glad that i took lift not stairs.

    But then, she stopped in front of a room. She faced me and i glanced at her nametag.

Jiwoo Lee

  "This is your artists' room" she said.

     "Artists'?" I said weirdly but even it was sounded weird but she still smiling. Is she a robot?

    "Yes.. the artists you have to make up. Your job is belonging to them." I leave you at here." She bowed. 

Them....

     I bowed to her and stared blankly at the door. I took a breathe. Deep breathed and knocked the door and walked in.

      " Hye. My name is Park Minji. I'm your part-timer make up-artist starting from today" i bowed and looked down.

     "Park Minji?!" I thought that i have many artists (not TOO many) because i heard many voice.

    "M-minji???" I had hear a familiar voice. I looked up and my eyes widened automatically as i sprinted out from the room.
       
I stared at the door if i was wrong enter the room but that girl showed me this room that i was belonging.

but... i saw something that's written on the door. Something like nametag. I gazed the nametag. Then i realized that nametag of the room
        
             
  BTS' MAKE UP ROOM
  
I gulped. My throat felt dry... this was crap!!!!! I'm deadmeat! Omma! I wanna go back to home.. sob... sob.. sob...

___________________________

 

   Poor Minji. Yoona's words became true. I think Yoona shouldn't say any words in present. She speaks of devil.
    I don't know what am i writing but i hope you like it.. this is solong that i took to write. I admit that i don't have any idea. So i'm sorry!!! But.. i want you to thank you because read my fanfic.
     Don't be a silent reader and comment to me. I hope that i can answer your comment.
    But pray for me to have many idea in present... cheer me up okay..

Sincerely,
♡♥was Tae_Jin.Kim97♥♡