Chapter Nine - Forgotten Person

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

Forgotten Person

Edited

"Minji... I want to tell you.." Jungkook's eyes bored into me.

Then he smiled as he looked at  intertwined finger of ours. My face reddened as i pulled back my hand to side.

"Sorry.... It just came out off guard" i but my lips and looked down.

"It's okay... If it is with Minji!"

*thump* *thump*

I put my palm on my chest. Oh god! How could he still giving me a cheeky smile from doing my heart goes rapidly.

"Truthfully.... I like you for long time when we first met at concert... Remember?" I jerked.

He looked up and frowned.

"Minji-ssi?"

He frowned and sighed.

"I need to wait longer.. The timing isn't right.... Aish! It's really.... Embarassing..."

He sighed and scratched his neck. But then he faced his back to me. I hated myself but didnt mean because i will turn him down but i was speechless and it could leading to misunderstanding.

"Truthfully...."

Faster jungkook. Aish... I wanna go back. I frowned. But suddenly a hand touched my shoulder.

"I like you,Minji-ssi"

"Jungkook..." I called his name even i knew that he didn't hear it.

As i was being dragged by someone, i tried to act cool. The fear, at first i had throw it for distances.

I couldn't see the face but when i tried to look back. He hugged me.. I startled as i jerked myself.

"I love you, Minji-ssi"

A husky voice but a deep one. Familiar but where i heard his voice.. He still hugging me as he suddenly kissed my cheek.

But then, i felt my cheeks were wet. I swept my cheeks then i felt it... Tears. I looked back and my eyes were eyeing to everywhere.

H-how could i forget him?

"Minji"

My vision became black as if everyhing was collapsed in my life. My eyes blurred but then i couldnt see anything neither thinking anythng.

---
18 years old.

I held his hand and swinging it happily as that day was our anniversary for 4th years we had in relationship.

"Today... Where we'll go?" I looked at him and smiled broudly.

"Hurm... The special one of course." He lifted up his brow..

"Where to..." I made aegyo to him as he near his face to mine.

"Your favourite place, sweetheart" he kissed my nose as i giggled.

But then i saw a couple of old women were looking at me. My eyes widened as i pinched his arm. He groaned and jumped.

"You sly fox!"

"O-ouch! Minji! It's hurt.." He hissed as i snorted.

He narrowed his eyes and glared at me. I sticked out my tounge..

"Serves you right!"

He rolled his eyes. But then he closed his face to my ears and then whispered. I shivered.

"It's like we are on date in hell" he mumbled and i was taken aback..

I glared at him and pinched his arm once again but more hurt than just now. He groaned.

"Made a fool of me again...."

"O-ouch... M-minji we had arrived! Ouch!"

"What-" he pecked his lips on mine and kissed my cheek.

I jerked. I blinked for awhile and stared blankly at him as he smiled broudly. Wondering what was goin on.

"Huh?! I forgot my wallet... Wait at here okay, i'll be back.." He ran fastly as i bit my lips.
---
1 hours later..

"Why so many people at there.. Is there something happened?"

I muttered under my breath as i stood up and glancing at my watch then i looked around...

"Where is yugyeom actually..."

I walked to where people gathered around. I tiptoed to look because i was short. Yeah... I am honest.

"How could this happen... Poor him"

I heard a lady beside me talked about something as  i eavesdropped for what were they talking about. So this was an accident...

"That young man ran to cross the road without knowing the red light or pedestrian. And he kept saying ' wait for me...' I think semeone is waiting for him..."

"Aish..."

I widened my eyes as i nudged into the crowded to go to the man. I guess something wasnt right at here. I hope is not...

"Yugyeom..."

My knees were shakened as i fell down and saw fresh blood all over his body. I went to him and put his head on my lap as i cried hardly.

"Yugyeom-ah... Why you tell me to wait.." I sobbed and i held his hand.

I found a box of ring that he was holding on... I frowned and kept sobbing.

"Why?! Just why yugyeom!"

I linked his hand with mine as i looked at the people around me. They gasped and showed me their pity faces. But i didnt care.

I need my Yugyeom back!

"Why are you just watching? Call ambulans! Faster!"

"I will wait for you, yugyeom. So wait for me...."

I kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly. The tears were flowing down to my cheeks as flood that could never stop and filled the empty in my heart.

I wont forget you, Yugyeom
---
"Lee Minji...? Minji?"

I opened my eyes slowly as i looked Minguk was in front of me. I frowned. I looked everywhre.

There were wall. Roof. Window. Door. Tv? I was home. But h-how?

"Oh... Jungkook took you up here when you just passed out" he shrugged his shoulder.

"What time is it now?"
"Ten p.m., right V?" He looked at my side

I looked at my side as i saw Taehyung was giving his box smile. My eyes widened as i cringed.

What a shock!

"Oh, forgot! So... He's my friend at highschool.. Taehyung too bad i didn't remember his surname... Aish!"

I nodded as i realised something empty. I looked at Minguk and sat up. He shocked as he pushed me back to slie down but i  insisted.

"Oppa.. I seriously need to go. I want to see him. I miss him for so long..."

He was silent as i held his hand. I sighed and eyed him with my broken-to-be tears. But then, he shook his head.

"Nope... You can't"

I shook and i cried over again. I shoved his hand away and hopped off from the bed. His eyes widened and grabbed me by shoulder.

"Do you want to meet him badly, even sacrificing your health?!" Minguk yelled as i didn't care about Taehyung in this house.

"Oppa... I miss him.." I looked deeply into Minguk's eyes.
"And i love him..."

I could see Taehyung's face changed but i didn't give a damn about that. I needed him right here. And comforted me. I just forgot about him that was lying on bed for almost two years.

"Let go, Minguk!... I will go there, no matter what"
----
Taehyung POV

I looked at Minji worriedly because she suddenly sat up like a lost puppy.

As i could see Minguk  pushed her back to lie on the bed but she resisted and kept crying.

"It's weird...." I mumbled as i acted like i don't care. *even he cared*

" Oppa.. I seriously need to go. I want to see him. I miss him for so long..."

I frowned as i asked myself... Suddenly jealosy plucked in my heart. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth.

"Who's him?"

And i knew there was no answer as long as i didn't ask them. I stared at Minji. There was something inside me kept telling me to like her...

"Nope... You can't" suddenly i heard Minguk said that word coldly.

That was my first time to look him being cold toward someone. I never knew he was scary being like that. Maybe he was cheerful in school back then i couldnt even see this part of him.

"Do you want to meet him that badly?!"

I looked at Minguk. He said as he wantes to shout but still in calm voice. I blinked.

"Oppa... I miss him.." Quickly i looked at her.
"And i love him..." I could feel i was being uneasy.

My heart ached as i turned my face.to the desk board but something caught my attention. A picture. Minji and someone i knew...?

But who?

"Damn!" Sound of broken glass got me back to reality.

"Hey, Minguk..."

I went to him as i held his hand.

"Your hand is bleeding... It needs band aid.. Let me take-"

My thought was to run and take first aid then bandage and iodine. But then his words stopped me.

"You know... Sometime i wish for his death.."

I frowned as i got up and took a box of band aid on the cupboard. I glanxed at him as i took iodine and bandage.

"Who's him?" But then a thud sound caught our eyes.

"Minji?!"
---
No POV

"Yugyeom-ah... Wake up.. Wake up please"

She begged as she held his hand tightly. She kept sobbing. She gulped.

"I'm sorry that you waited for me so long.. S-sorry *hiccup* wake up.. Up *hiccup*"

She hiccuped and put his hand to her face as she kissed it. She cried again. She held his hand tightly and sobbed.

"Even all people around hate you, but i'm still here.. Loving you..."

She looked at him lovely.

"Wake up... Yugyeom.. Wake up "

She stood up as she touched his face and traced his face with her fingers.

"It's already one year... How could i forget you? Wake up... Yugyeom..."

She sobbeb as she smacked his chest softly with her small hand.

"How can't you wake up? You bad...bad..."

But suddenly a hand held her hand and pulled her to his chest. Her back collided to his chest. She felt safe. And it was weird... As she looked back.

"Taehyung...?"
"Don't do it. It's hurt to him..."

He went near to her as she looked down. He chinned her face up and wiped away her tears then hugged her

"It's okay.. You have me..."

Why must Taehyung instead of Yugyeom hugging me in this dream?

-----

---
>O<  anyeong!

This message from @taejin97

I think... This is the longest ever. Oh... I thought that i didn't have any idea so.. I mixed up with Yugyeom exiztence. Hahaha.. Truthfully i didn't know who is suitable to be as Minji's boyfriend...

Aish... So sorry for readers who had wait for long.. Yeah... This is an update so read it.

#luv_u
#taejin.kim97