Chapter Six - Her

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

Her

Edited

Yoongi POV

      Hell... she is really pretty. Now i know why that womanizer fell to her. I realized her beautifulness.

      "Where do I have to sit?" She looked around inside the van.

      Woah.. this was my only chance to be close to her. I smiled and raised up my hand.

      "Minji... sit beside me!" I handed up my hand and looked at her.

      She smiled and walked toward to me. I gazed at her without a blink. She's damn beauty.

      "Yah, Suga! Forgot your swag?" Namjoon said to me.

      "Yah! You wanna die?" I glared at him.

      "Minji, do you wanna sit here. It is near the window. You could see the scenery" Namjoon looked at me slightly and smirked.

      "No thanks... I will get headache if i see road. I will sit at there since there are empty" she smiled and pointed to the place and went there.

      I smirked and hugged myself as i looked at Namjoon from the corner of my eyes. Namjoon's face became cloudy.

The answer was... he lost.. that was what i hope. He looked at me.
      "Win-win. Namjoon" i whispered to him with a smirk.

      "You punk!" He stood up.

     "What's with you, hyung?" Jimin tapped his shoulder.

      I made a devil face and laughed slowly. this is devilish Yoongi. That man had many jam... surely, do i care? I looked away and saw Taehyung sat with Minji. B-but when?

Minji POV ( a while ago.. )

    I smiled to Namjoon and went to that place but someone grabbed my hand and glared at me. I looked at him.

    "This is my place. Go find other place." He said and sat on the place.

     Aish, this jerk! Give me a heartache. Ahhh...
     "Don't want to.. if you still sit here, i don't care.. i want this place.. " i sticked out my tounge and sat beside him.

"So.. Sit on my lap"
"What? Did i hear you- omma!" He grbbed my waist on put me on his lap.

    Blood seeping to my face and my face reddened. I looked down but other member frowned at Taehyung.

O lord! Spare me!

      Suddenly, Jungkook came from nowhere. He grinned and sat beside me but tgen he grabbed my hand.

     "Hyung! It isnt like there arent any other place from been sitting on your lap" i bit my lips as Jungkook oulled me to stand up.

     "U-urm... I will sit beside Manager Lee. B-bye" but then, Jungkook tightened his grips.

I looked at him with a frown but then flinched when the grib became so tight. I blinked at him

    "I want to say this from the first time i met you... Do you want to go out with me?"
   
"W-what? I..." I flanced at Taehyung.

But then he just shrugged his shoulder and took his headphone. He switched on his ipod.

"Urm... I dont know... I could if you could"

Damn you Minji. I wanna cut your tounge. Damn for being good to him!

     "It means that you will go out with me if i tell you so.."

    "Yeah.. It sounds like that"
   
     I brushed my arm as my eyes stamped at Taehyung. He narrowed his eyes to me and looked away.

"The aura in this van started to change..." I muttered under my breathe and walked to front seat.
____________

    "How's your first day?" Yoona asked me.

    "Like hell i want to tell you" i threw up myself on the couch and lied my body on it.

    Yoona grinned and came toward me. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

    "What do you want to ask?" I mumbled, not interest.

   "Aish... you got no jams..  i just wanted to ask you..."

    "How many did i tell you that i'd buy jams yesterday.." i looked away.

     "Aigooo... not that jams.." she shook her head and looked at me deeply this time. It seemed serious.

    "Who's your artist?"

    "Ehmmm.. I dont want to tell you" i groaned and out my face on the couch.

    "Yah... Just tell me." she slapped my shoulder softly and i grinned.

     "Why? A rough artist?"

     "Not 'a' but 's'." I looked at her.

     "Artists... wow.. Men or women?"

     "If it was women, i could be satissfied but... they are like.. ahhh..i dont know" I sat up and hugged myself then looked down.

     She lifted up her brow . I bet that she was thinking 'who's the men?' I knew..

    "Who's that namja?" She asked. See.. i told so..

    "BTS..." i sighed a heavy breath. Too much stress.

    "WHAT!!!! REALLY???!!!" She looked at me with her eyes widened.

      She grabbed my hand and held it. She became entusiasm to ask me suddenly.

    "So... my words became true?" She looked at me like she had a new life to live.

    "Yes. Speak of devil" i said and took remote controller. I was so bored.

     "Aish.. you must be happy."

    "Forget it... i don't. They are problematic. I can't tell how problematic they are.." i took a oice of pizza on the rable and munched it.

      "Aish.. you are pretty, how could they are not fall in love with you.." she smirked.

I switched on the tv and drank the water again. Not caring what she just said, yeah.. I had been pooular in my highschool back then. But that just the past.    

"If there anyone asked you to date?"

    I coughed. It such lucky that i didn't spit. Aish... why is she always ask a sensitive question that had happen on me... tch..

     "None! What are you thinking?" i shook my head quickly and took a flass of water.

     "Aih... seriously?" She asked again. Gained to know deeply.

     "I'm watching my favourite drama... So fullstop!" i looked away and she smirked. She sat beside me.

     "Okay then... you won" she whispered. I thought that i will get heart attack because of her question. Such a relief.
_________

    "Hyung.." Jungkook tapped Tahhyung's shoulder. Taehyung looked behind and lifted up his brow.

    "What do you want?" Taehyung cut a sandwich into two and put on the island.

    "Why are you so cold toward to Minji" Jungkook asked without looking at him.

    "I dont know. Is that wrong? Are you telling to me that i've to be soft toward her?" Taehyung looked away and got some water from refrigerator.

      "It' s not like that.. can't you be easy to her. You had make her cry once before"

      Taehyung looked at him quickly and sighed deeply. He put the bottle on the table.

       "I'll think later.."
       "Do you like her?" Jungkook suddenly asked. Taehyung choked of his breathe and coughed..

        "What? L-like her? Why i feel heated up?" Taehyung took the bottle and drank the water.

      "No... it's just like you're so cold to her but deep inside, you're melting too much." Jungkook said and looked at him deeply.

     Taehyung spitted and coughed. He sighed. He glared at him and put tge bottle of water int he fridge.

     "Stop asking! My feelings still remained to that-" He replied but Jungkook cut off.

"That noona, could you let it go, hyung? It isnt like she exists..." Jungkook glared and stomped to his room.

    He sighed and closed his eyes. He couldnt believe it he just talked about the girl he was once in love.

      "Pssh... It isnt like im in love with Minji" he shrugged his shoulders and ate his untouched sandwich.
___________________________

Anyeonghaseyo readers...
This is the next chapter. I, suddenly have many idea about this story. But when i was writing it, i wanted to sleep.
    I was too sleepy. And i am so sleepy right now. So... this is a long chapter. I don't it's a longest but... i will make as soon as possible. But i don't think i can finish this story in this year.
    Then... now i want to sleep so i hope you can wait for my next chapter.. cheer me up and vote for me... plzzz read my story...
   Anyeong, bye readers.

Sincerely,
♡♥was Tae_Jin.Kim97♥♡