Chapter Three - Anger

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

Anger

Edited

The 7 boys went out from the van in stylish. The most style was Jin. He acted so hard to make they (fans) see him as the most handsome. (He did that since he was in the most handsome idol billboard)

    "Namjoon..." jungkook tapped namjoon's shoulder.

    "Yah! It's hyeong.Hyeong!!!" Namjoon hit his head.

    "Ouch... it's hurt" Jungkook brushed his head and groaned.

     "This gonna be ! Swag.." Yoongi turned away as Taehyung and Jin was dancing in van.

"I don't want to hear any sues to me. I'm so done with it" he hugged himself. (They were not practising just now but dancing Likey - twice)

      "Aih... You got no jams Suga" Taehyung slapped his shoulder playfully. (But it still hurt). Yoongi carressed his shoulder and glared at him.

      "Hey.. let's go." Namjoon called all of them.

       They walked into the entrance quickly so they could enter the entrance as soon as they could.

      "Oppa! Oppa!" The fans kept screaming calling their 'oppa'. But there was one girl tiptoeing as she was finding something.

Look like she doesnt has any interest of them.

       "Hyeong. Look over there. Isn't that girl is pretty?" Jungkook said to Yoongi.

        Yoongi looked at the pointed way with blank face. He didn't see that girl and looked at Jungkook. He shook his head because the girl had gone. Taehyung glanced and asked they both

        "What are you both talk- Ouch"  unfortunately, he bumped into someone or that someone bumped into him.

      He looked down (since that someone is shorter than him). A girl?

How dare he looks down at her
(P/s: writer's feelings)

          "i'm sorry. I didnt mean to" she murmured but Taehyung could listen to it.

she looked down to the floor as the floor was the most beautiful thing in her eyes that time. But the truth, she was scare to looked up.

          "Hyeong. That girl." Jungkook whispered to Yoongi. Yoongi looked at that girl.

She's cute.
         
"What's your name?" Taehyung asked to her.
         
She was dumbfounded whether to tell him or not, since he was stranger and..

An idol?..

"Hey. Eye contact,please" she bit her bottom lips, didnt dare to face Taehyung

     She looked up and turned away. Taehyung looked at her without blinking.

she is magic that could make Taehyung like that.

Jimin said in his heart and chuckled. But he was smiling when she saw her face. She wasnt like other fans.

        "Let's go. We're gonna be late."Namjoon pulled Taehyung's shoulder.

"Anyway... this isnt the way to enter the concert, beauty..." Yoongi teased and received a glare from Jungkook.

"Instead... being lost.. maybe you are a stalker.." he continued

"Yoongi-"

"N-no... i, seriously dont know who you are... All of you" she pointed to them.

They stared at her in bewildered. They couldnt believe the fact she didnt know them.

      "ouch, kind of hurt.. anyway.. Bye, beauty. We already late." Jungkook broke the silence and flying kissed to her but Yoongi punched Jungkook's shoulder.

      "Stop it.. womanizer" Yoongi walked faster and left Jungkook. While Taehyung still in his dream.

He touched his heart that was thumping rapidly. He gulped and muttered under his breath.

"What is this.. her..."
       _____________________
"Minji! Where were you going? I'm so worried" Yoona came with a couple of tickets in her hand.

       "No. I just walking around.." i said, shivered and didnt want to tell her that i met BTS.

       "Okay but... are you okay? Your face is pale" she put her forehand on my forehead.

       "urm.. i'm okay. Don't worry to much" i shook off my head and smiled.

Forget what happened just now!!!

         "Let's go!!!" She said loudly not even care everyone's stare at her and walked inside .
             ________________

     Taehyung walked around the stage. The fans were asking too many question but he glad that question not toward him.

      "Taehyung... the girl that sit on VIP chair was person that bumped into you , right?" Jimin said to him Taehyung looked up and saw the girl

The beautiful girl. The most...

        He nodded and Jimin smiled and jimin commented about her.

"She is so pretty. Haha-" Taehyung rolled his eyes, pushed the fact from his thought.

Suddenly, he got an idea to tease the girl. Didnt know why but he wanted to do it.
      
Taehyung went to get a microphone and smiled. He walked to the middle stage.
      
"Dear Army! I want to make a bet... who could kiss me or who could i kiss?" Taehyung smirked.

       The fans like WOAH!!!! Is Taehyung crazy? Who can kiss him if she wants to die..

      
"So... let I choose a person. Only a person." Taehyung added.

       "V. Are you crazy?" Namjoon whispered to him
      
"It's okay. They can't even hurt me. I swear!" Taehyung replied.
         
His finger was pointing everywhere then stopped to her face. Her eyes full with scare.

Let's me introduce myself, pretty girl. I'm Kim Taehyung.

He smirked.
       
  " okay.. that girl. Please come to the stage."

       she groaned and stood up. She walked slowly and was glaring at Taehyung. Taehyung acted cool and smiled to her. She rolled her eyes and stomped her feet in protest.

      She went to Taehyung and made a fake smile while Yoona was cheering to her.

      " how do you feel, lady?" Taehyung handed a microphone to her.

      She took that microphone and her legs shivered like a melted jelly. Felt the mad to him suddenly, she stood up steadily and gripped the mic tightly.

Taehyung felt guilt when he saw the b tears of the corners of her eyes. He gulped.
      
"Yah! I don't know who are you but... what i did wrong to you?"
She blurted out and closed .

Damn you Minji to be a Mad Anger Woman.

    she teared up. The fans like 'what going on with that girl?'
      
"Im sorry. But what's the point you choosed me?" Minji asked. Taehyung gulped.

Crap! Deadmeat you are, Taehyung.
      
"I didn't mean to do-" Taehyung cut off rudely by Minji
       "You're so mean!" Minji screamed.

      Taehyung felt even more guilty as he walked closer to Minji and held her hand. He wanted to make that tears fell down from her eyes but he didn't think rationally.

Crap to fell in love for the first sight
     
He kissed her cheeks. Her eyes widened and pushed him.

       "Yah! What are you doing?"
     
All fan were screaming and the other members of BTS shocked for what Taehyung did.
                         
  Papp!!!

    But what she did even more gave impact to the fans. She slapped his face. The eyes' of fans widened. They shocked.
     ______________________

Woah! Minji So COOL. Who can slap The BTS if she want to get killed by Army....
    Anyway... let's vote. who can be the main cast for man. Is it Taehyung? Jin? Jungkook? Jimin? Yoongi? Other?
      Please.. don't be a silent reader . Tell me.... i want to hear your words... please cheer me up. And wait for my updates...
     P/s: please read my other novel. ' i can see you [Taehyung].
So... don't forget to vote... the. Anyeong!!!

Sincerely,
  ♡♥wasTae_Jin.Kim97♥♡