Chapter Five - Met Again?!

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

Met Again?!

Edited

Taehyung POV

"Park M-minji???" I said, shockly.

She looked up and looked at me. Her eyes widened in disbelief and so her face. Priceless.

Yes,she is! Ah!! What the..

i thought that i would never meet her. It's already one month,you know. I already forget her. (Still, he remember her name). But she came back... aish.. bad luck!

I was numb a i couldn't talk. She ran out from our room. I guess that she shocked because of us since we are Bangtan.

"Are you okay,v? You look pale" Yoongi asked me.

"I look pale? It's nothing..." i grinned and looked at the mirror.

Yes, i looked pale... am i scared of her to death? Aish... it's weird but whatever. I need to go to photoshoot now. Let's just be a cool man Taehyung. Act cool.

" i will call the girl. She was frightened to death" i looked at BTS.

"Are you sure Taehyung?" Namjoon asked me and smirked.

"Hyung! If you hurt my girl, i will hurt you" jungkook said to me and glared at me.

"Your girl? When she got your mark," i said, rolling my eyes and walked to the door. Act cool, v.

"Don't call me womanizer again. I like that girl. She is pretty, not my fault to be handsome" he screamed.

I dont get what he is talking about

"Shush up" i put my pointing finger to my lips and told him to shut up.

He glared at me and looked away. He took his phone and took selfie. Scratch about him. I opened the door and walked out.

I saw that she was walking in circular. What's with her?

"Yah! If you come here to walk like that, take a resignation letter of this job" i said, cool.

"What?! Resignation letter?" She shocked and looked at her back. Yes, she shocked of me.

"Don't be so shock and do your work. We have to go as soon as possible" i looked away and left her.

"That cool jerk, aish.." she murmured but i still heard it. Is she murmuring?

I don't think so...

I opened the door and Namjoon looked at me. The others looked at me too except Jungkook. He was busy taking selfie. Whatever.

Bless for his so-so handsome face

"What?" I said. Always act cool.

"Cool-blog acting, huh?" Namjoon smirked.

"Hyung.. just shut up" i spanked his back neck.

"Hey! Where's your manners..."

"Lost in neverland.." I shrugged off as he brushed his back neck.

"Hahaha" he laughed fakedly.

He still smirking. Just cut it out,man. I'm good of acting... even a bit stone. I'm bigfat liar.

"Urm.. can i do my works now?" I looked at back. She was here. I rolled my eyes, not caring what she just said

"That pretty noona" Jungkook looked up and ran to her.

Minji POV

"Urm... can i do my works now?" I looked at them. Relax, minji. Relax. I took a deep breathe. But suddenly...

"That pretty noona!" A man ran to me. He looked young and he gave me a cheeky smile. So cute!>< I looked at him when he stopped in front of me.

"Noona? May i know your age" i slyly smiled at him but at the same time glared at him.

"Become twenty two for next year.." i looked at him in disbelief..

How could someone that has same age with me has fairer skin than me....?

"Hey! Your age same with me.. so don't call me noona. Im not that old" i looked away and pouted.

"It's not like you didnt looked old..?" He pouted back and muttered in under his breathe.

"What!" I widened my eyes but he just ran away.

That guy.. Seriously got in my skin.... Killed my nerve!

I looked at a man with blonde hair, he just snorted at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking to make up table.

I hugged myself and turned away. I took my tools and been ready to make up them. It wasnt like they use many make up tools but their faces just need perfections.

"Jungkook, stop..." that man said.

So... that man just now was Jungkook. Gotcha. Yoona's crush.

"Okay.. we will introduce ourself. We're BTS" they bowed at me as I smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, im Namjoon. Im your oppa!" A man with red hair streched his hand to me.

"Oppa? Why?" I handshook with him as i smiled.

"I'm 23 years old. Why not.."
"Ouh.. I think im not calling you that" i turned my back and my back faced him.

He nodded. A man with bleach blonde hair who was standing beside Namjoon looked up from focusing his phone . He grinned and bowed.

"M-my name i-is M-min Yoongi. N-nice to meet you"he stuttered. he bowed again. I bowed to him too.

"What's up with you, hyung?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "Anyway, my name is-"

"I know..." i looked away and he blinked at me. He made an innocent face.

" fine then-" he pouted and narrowed his eyes.

"Anyeonghaseyo (hello). My name is Jimin and this is Jin" Jimin smiled to me. I smile to him back. Anyway, fake smile. I was so nervous...

"Hey! Why you introduce me to her. I have mouth to do that" that handsome man with blonde hair, i guess he is Jin.

Jin ran his finger through his fluffy hair. He looks handsome. I was so jealous of him because he is so flawless. I looked at my hand.

He won... so sad. Sob sob ><.

"Hi.. i'm hoseok. Also known as Jhope" he spinned around me and i faked a smile. Sorry Hoseok.

Its not like i will call you Jhope.

"Sorry.. he feel so excited... Hey, Hoseok. Come here!" Namjoon bowed and ran after Hoseok.

"Anyway.. i'm Taehyung. Respest as you respect Namjoon. I'm your oppa too. But this all member of BTS is your oppa except this child" he pointed to Jungkook.

Why did he said oppa with his tounge sounded so different from Namjoon said the word. It sounded like he was singing the word to talk to me.

No no no... Dont ever fall to him.

Tch.. he's so cool-blog. Just relax, Minji! He always like that. Act normal. Act normal!

"V! You're just one year older than me. The ing one year.." Jungkook pouted.

"Where's your 'hyung'? Where you learn that word?" Taehyung hit Jungkook's head.

"Hyung! That's hurt." I startled. It would gonna be hard, Minji.

"Okay.. let's do my work" i smiled. They nodded and sat on their chair.

Wait... Am i the only one their make up artist... They have seven members... How could i do to they all in short time TT

The Weirdos of BTS
_______

"Jungkook-ssi. Don't move or your make up will broken then your face...." i stopped and face him. "Look awful" i threatened him

His eyes widened as he straightened his position. I smirked. It so easy to play with him. I messed his hair

"Hey! I spent my golden time to make this hair you know!" He shoved my hand.

"Shh.... And.... Done!" I stood up. He pouted.

"Okay.. I will help you to make your hair back"

"Yeah!" He stood up suddenly and hugged me.

But then he pecked on my cheek and my eyes widened. He grinned while the other members looked in horror except that cold-hearted prince. He glared at me.

I pretended that i don't care. But my heart who else know? Was this they do when they have someone new?  I wonder..

"Oopps... Sorry. I didnt meant to.. Just git excited" He looked away and took his shirt.

I narrowed my eyes to him. He is.... problematic! I didnt care what he said and continued my job. My face reddened and i knew it.

"Next is....." i looked at them. I gulped. "Taehyung....?" I looked at him. My throat was dry.

He looked at me and stood up. My hands were shivering. Hell.... i was so nervous right now...

He sat on the chair and looked at me. He smirked. He knew it, of course.

He knew im scared to him... And he enjoyed it. What a demon!

"I already late so... could you don't make me later?"

"Tch..." that cool blog man.

I took the foundation. I put on his face but my hand shivered. And that foundation fell down. He smirked and took that foundation.

"I-i'm so s-sorry.." i bowed and took the foundation from his hand. I startled.

"No.. i'll do it by myself" he took back the foundation. I looked away.

"Okay then.." i murmured and stood up.
_______

"So.. she's scared of me... relax yourself,v. Your heart was pounding just now and still beating so fast" he murmured and stared at her.

He put his hand on his chest as he could feel the hard thumping from his heart, and it oumped rapidly.

Taehyung put simple make up on his face. And done!

"Done!" I said and grabbed Minji's attention

Minji looked at him and snorted. He just being cute suddenly even with cool blogged face.

"Hey.. Taehyung. I will wipe your face. Your face look.... Urm." she said and looked away.

"What?" He looked at the mirror "WHAT!"

"Hahahaha.. Why dont you make me do?" She suddenly became friendly toward him.

She took a little make up cleanser and tapped on his face. He shivered with every single touch from her but he liked it.

In other place....

"Minji-ssi.. don't ever fall to Taehyung... don't." Jungkook murmured and gazed Minji deeply.

"Jungkook... let's go" Yoongi called me.

"Okay!" But then he passed Taehyung. He glared.

"That boy... he glared at me?" Taehyung faked a laugh and punched Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook ignored him and went in the car. Taehyung lifted up his shoulder. But then Minji came up from nowhere and tidied her tools.

Then she walked out to the exit room. Taehyung wanted to stop her but then Namjoon's voice sounded

"Minji, where do you want to go?  You have to follow us!" Namjoon called Minji.

"Oh? Seriously? Okay, then!" She got in the van absentmindedly.
___________________________

Anyeong, readers...
This chapter is too long. Sorry but i hope you like it. I want to put Taehyung vs Jungkook.

Because Jungkook liked Minji for thte first sight. But Taehyung don't like Minji because he ws confuse as .

i think Minji is luckiest person in this world.

Skip it.. so... how this chapter ? If you like vote and comment. Don't be a silent reader. Tell me what's in your heart. I'll answer you.

Cheer me up and wait for my next chapter... anyeong!!! Bye

Sincerely,
♡♥was Tae_Jin.Kim97♥♡