Chapter Seven - Fallen

FROM NOW ON.. Lets Forget

Fallen

Edited

Minji POV

   I was not in the mood that day. I didn't think it was a sign that i will be having period. I don't think so... yes.. since my oppa called me to take me to house. Aish.. i didn't want to go. I'm sick of hearing omma and appa arguing. I'm too sick!!!!

     "Yah! What about your work?" Yoona asked me suddenly and put the breakfast on the table.

"I think... I need to resign. It isn like my official work. I wait to be secretary in Kim Company"

    I smiled. I took a sandwich that have fillings of vegies and beef.  I like it so much. Yoona smiled.

     I looked at her. I put down the sandwich and faced to her. I knew she didnt want that answer.

     "I dont know... it was been a week. I am not so close to them but.... Whatever. Just quit since it's just a part time work." I lifted up my shoulder.

     "Let me do your work???" She grinned. I made a 'what the hell with her' face. (Disgust face).

    "Don't! I know what was in your heart. No no no.. You will end up harassing them." i continued eating the sandwich.

I have to eating... No, i must eating quickly! Her glare just became a warn to me to run as fast as i could from her.

     "I'm gonna be late. Bye!!!" I ran from the house but suddenly Yoona yelled.

     "Yah! Your make up case!" She threw to me. I lifted my brow and made ugliest face ever.

     "Whatever!" I took the bus and sighed.
_____________

    "Well.. sorry. I'm not too late, right?" I looked at them.

They smiled except that creep arrogant (Taehyung). I grinned and pretend that i didn't see him.

    "Nope! You are TOO LATE!" Taehyung stood up and hugged himself. Narrowing his eyes to me.

    "You know that you were late over thirty minutes. You know that? You should know-" he got cut off.

    "Let's fight after i finished" i put my hand in front of his face.

He shoved away my hand and turned away. Jungkook stared at him. Taehyung widened his eyes.

    "What are you staring for?"

Taehyung walked to him and hit his head tgen walked away. He sat and switche on his ipad.

Needing to watch anime

    "Hyung!" Jungkook groaned.

    I rolled my eyes and called Namjoon to do make up on him. Since they were men, i made a simple make up on them.
_________
  
    "Finish..." i yelled happily.
   "So.. i will go back to my home right now." I put the make up tools in the case back and looked at them.

    "where are you going to go,huh?" Taehyung stared deeply at me and walked closer to me. I gulped.

"Sorry to mention but i have something come up suddenly" i stood up and walked to the door but someone grabbed my wrist.

   "Let's talk at private please.." he pulled my wrist. I shocked and pulled back my hand.

   "It's hurt, Taehyung. She's hurt" Yoongi looked at Taehyung.

     I looked at Yoongi. I lifted up my brow and looked at Taehyung with a frown. He sighed.

    "Hyung.. So sorry but.. i have to talk something toher"

    "But let go of her hand" yoongi replied and glanced at his hand.

     "Fine... as you told" he let go of my hand.

     "Let's go" he told me and walked
.
    I bowed and followed him. He took me to dressing room that their crews use it as a store room.

    "What do you want?" I looked at him.

He looked down and sighed. All his snobbish attitude too far from who is he now.

     "I want a revenge from you..."
    "Revenge from me? What are you talking about?" I was taken aback.

Just someone is crazy asking for revenge on him. And he is crazy.

    He chuckled and looked at me. He smirked. Right now he got his attitude back.

    " why are you so dumb?"

    My mouth became 'O'. How dare him to call me 'dumb'. I gave him a death glare. I am major in business, okay!

    "What! What revenge can i give to you.. Right now!"

   "Kiss my cheek or.. Better on my lips"i cringed and glared at him.

    "WHAT!" I shut my mouth. I frowned at him and rolled my eyes.

    "You know that... at the concert. I was too dumb.. and kiss-"

    "Stop! I don't want to hear that. You made my life became miserable. I was locked in my house for days because of your fans! And today is my last day.. and you asked me to do that dumb work.." i sighed.

    "What?! Your last day?" He asked shockly.

   "I'm so done, Taehyung. Don't meet me again" i nudged his shoulder and walked out.

    I opened the door and left Taehyung guessing what did he do, but then he looked back. He blank stared at the members of BTS.

     "What are you doing here?" I asked and looked at the other members of BTS
     "Nothing..." the grinned. Jimin scrathed his neck and looked away. But Jungkook talked to j-hope to cover what were they doing.

Eavesdropping devils
________
Taehyung POV

    "I fell. I fell to her..." i murmured and looked at the door. I locked it when i knew the other member were searching for me.

    I made this day worse than what i meant to be. Aish!!! I scratch my head hardly.

    I opened the door and looked the members of BTS in front of me. I rolled my eyes.

     "Eavedropping? Lame. Lame." I looked away.

    "Hyung.. what were you talking with her? She seem crying." Jungkook asked me.

Is she crying or me?

    "Seriously? Aish!!!!" I pushed away my hair.

    " nope.. just kidding"
    "You punk!!!" I spanked his back neck.
______________

    "Oppa!" Minguk looked at her and smiled.
    "That's my girl..." he patted her head. She smiled.

    "When you arrived at here?" She hugged him as she looked at him.

    "I just arrived. How about you? I miss you so much"Minguk said and pulled his sister for a huh.

she snuggled into her chest as her brother smiled. He pulled back and looked down at her since his tall towered over her made her looks so small around her.

     "Oppa... can't you not bring me to Busan?"
     "Urm... No! Its not moom and dad are hime. They are on their trip over world" Minguk lifted his brow up.

    "What... Are they okay being together?" she blinked at her brother.

"They are enjoying their honeymoon. Let's go!" He pinched her cheeks and drove the car.

"Its hurt as always" she murmured. But Minguk chuckled to look Minji's cute protest.
___________________________

Hi there! Anyeonghaseyo!

I'm so sad.. i don't have any idea... huhuhu.. i know this story is boring. If you feel like that. Comment to me like this. #boring. I will open my heart wider thatn you think.
    Cheer me up for next chapter. soo.... wait for my next chapter. This holiday !
. Bye!!!

Sincerely
♡♥wasTae_Jin.Kim97♡♥