September 23rd

The Tale of Fall

September 23rd (Cloudy)

Two days passed quickly. SoEun was busy in the kitchen in the morning to make her lunch today.

At this point, Seokjin appeared in the kitchen with a first aid kit, and he said, "You done yet? I help you to reapply the medication and bandage before you go to class."

"One more minute!" At the urging of Seokjin, SoEun quickly closed the lid of the lunch box. After that, she walked over the dining table and took a seat.

“Even though the school doctor said you will be fine now, but the wound hasn't fully healed yet. Don’t use this hand too often as possible.” Seokjin disinfected the wound on SoEun’s palm carefully, like a mother to SoEun.

"Got it!" SoEun answered with a grimace, spiting her tongue out a bit and playing naughty.

“I’ll drop you off and I come to pick you up after school.”

“What a trouble! I can just go by myself. You have work today.”

“My working hour is flexible. What important are your injuries! I don’t want you to add pressures on your knee by walking too much, not to mention by riding the bike.” Seokjin told SoEun about his worry with his head lowered in which to deal with SoEun’s wound. Even though the bruises were starting to fade, but it doesn’t mean that you can ignore the rehabilitation.

“I can’t concentrate once I thought about your injuries.”

"You are the elder sister. Why I am the one taking care of you almost every time?" Shamelessly shaking his head, Seokjin suddenly complained about SoEun’s irresponsible and reckless behaviors as an older sister.

"That's because my brother, you're too mature giving me no ability to control over you." SoEun showed her disagreement toward Seokjin’s complaint by refuting. She cupped her chin with her free hand.

“Alright!” Seokjin lifted up his head after applying the bandage over SoEun’s palm. The next moment, he put the medication back into the first aid kit and saw the lunch box prepared by SoEun. Then he curiously asked.

“You made three lunches today? I never knew that you have a big appetite?” Two days ago, there was two and one more today?

"Ah! I made that for a friend." There is no need to tell who’s the friend SoEun just mentioned.

Due to the first aid care by Seokjin, when SoEun arrived at the classroom, most of the students had already clamored inside the classroom, and no doubt they included them.

SoEun quietly put the lunchbox on Kris's table and walked to her seat.

As SoEun making her way to the desk, Sehun followed SoEun's footsteps and sat down on his chair. Hereafter, Sehun pulled a thin book out of his bag.

Sehun put the book on the table, and then pushed the book to SoEun's view. Suddenly, the book caught the eye of SoEun. She turned her head to Sehun. Several question marks appeared in SoEun's mind and face.

By clearing the doubts of SoEun, Hun explained, "Notes from these past two days lessons."

Sehun's words led SoEun to smile happily. SoEun never expected such warmhearted action from Sehun. After becoming a friend, the treatment is really different. "Thank you, Sehun ah!"

The interaction between SoEun and Sehun put the boys into the frightened state.

“Is there something wrong with my eyes? Did SoEun si just smile? To Sehun” Baekhyun put his hands on both sides of the cheeks, and his mouth was surprised to form an ‘O’ shape.

Chanyeol pouted and nodded his head violently. "No, I can see that too." She never smiled at Kris so openly in my memory?!

Sehun's thoughtfulness put SoEun into it and almost forgot something. SoEun pulled out a lunch box from her backpack and handed it to Sehun with both of her hands.

"I made this specifically for you."

Sehun placed his eyes on SoEun and then took a glance at the lunchbox on her hand and slowly received it. The word "special" kept repeating into Sehun’s head.

Oh goodness?! This is the first reaction from the boys when they saw Sehun's smile. They all were hard to believe that the scene happened in front of their eyes is real.

Xiumin rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and said, “Is it dazzled? Sehun smiled back to SoEun si?”

"I can answer it for you. No. I have seen it too." Suho can't believe his own eyes. Today, Chen does not come to class because of his work schedule. His role is played by Suho.

From knowing Hun for so long, they barely or could be said never seen him smiling to the girls, let alone taking notes for them.

Suddenly, Jongin can’t hold himself not to complaining about unfair treatment. "SoEun si is so eccentric! I took her on a day trip to the campus and she didn't do anything and repay me." He pouted and looked at Sehun enviously.

In a state of calmness, Kris can't help but started to make some wild guesses about the relationship between SoEun and Sehun. When did she get so close to Sehun?

An unknown feeling attacked Kris's heart and caused him disdainfully turning his face away.

 

Physical education time is up. The sport to be practiced today is Basketball!

The students lined up to face their coaches.

Coach Lee is an all-around physical education teacher, but the concept of basketball is only a bit blurry. So he made this decision. "Er, Kris, basketball is your strength. Today, you’ll be the little teacher for the class."

"Your responsibilities are to supervise and strengthen the basketball skills of the students." Kris nodded his head to show his understanding of Coach Lee. As a result, K takes control of the following class time.

Kris stood in front of the students and picked up a basketball from the cart. The vision just swept to where SoEun at, and he had a plan. "Kim SoEun si!" As Kris’s voice resounded, he threw the basketball to SoEun’s direction

SoEun haven’t had time to react and just she saw the basketball flying to her in midair. SoEun took a few steps back to catch the basketball that Kris thrown to her with both hands.

“Ah!” The wound had not yet completely healed; SoEun uttered a yelp of pain.

Sehun put his gaze on SoEun from the moment Kris calling out for her. Her furrowed brow expression caused Sehun slightly uncomfortable.

Sehun moved from his spot to SoEun’s side and took over basketball from her hands. "Coach Lee, she has injuries on her hand and hasn't recovered yet. She can't play basketball. Can she apply for an exemption?"

The scene where Sehun helped SoEun out once again caused a sensation in the audience. Everyone thought that these two relationships were not simple? !

"Oh! If that so, then Kim SoEun you’re going to be the audience today. Take a rest." Coach Lee’s index finger pointed to the audience section in the gym.

"Yes, thank you, coach." SoEun nodded her head to Coach Lee. Before dismissal, SoEun once again gave Sehun a smile and silently said "Thank you!" and then sat down and watched her classmates practice as an audience.

Has her hand been hurt? So that’s why she did not come to school last two days? I thought she would stop halfway and give up to pursue me? Yeah, Wu YiFang, what are you thinking?

Whether she gave up or not, why that concerning you? She is no different from other girls. She only falls for your appearance. An ordinary girl like her will never and absolutely not your type.

But why would Sehun know she was hurt? Also, he was willing to lend her his own notes?

What Sehun had done for SoEun and your grateful eyes to Sehun was bearing in Kris’s mind.

The one that said going to pursue me was you, but now you are flirting with Sehun!? Why isn’t it the other guys? Why it has to be Sehun?