September 14th

The Tale of Fall

September 14th  (Sunny)

The first rays of the morning light illuminated SoEun’s room. She lazily raised her body and sat in her bed and yawned.

After freshening up, SoEun came to the kitchen to have a breakfast prepared for her by SeokJin, and then she left the apartment for the new school.

The school that SoEun is going to attend: Evergreen Academy. SoEun walked to the school gate and a poster next to it attracted her attention.

Every schoolgirl passing by was surprised to call out similar word after seeing the poster. “So handsome!”

"Each of them is a stunner" Every girl fell under the spell of twelve guys’ charms in the poster, except her—Kim SoEun.

SoEun stood there and stared blankly at the poster. Without speaking, her hand that holding the document became tight.

Through the corridor of the school, SoEun stopped at the front of the school office. She knocked on the office door.

The principal who was working on the document said to the door when he heard the knock "Come in!"

Standing outside the door, SoEun heard the word ‘please enter’ and opened the door with confidence. Then SoEun walked to the front of the principal’s desk after closing the door and took a bow.

"Headmaster, hello! I'm the new transfer student."

"Oh?!" Hearing SoEun's introduction, the principal looked up at you. "You are Kim SoEun?!" SoEun gently nodded his head.

"Yes!" SoEun handed the document bag over to the principal. "This is the document you requested."

After receiving the document from SoEun, the principal said with satisfaction that he was "Very good!" Then he turned his gaze to the phone on the desk and pressed a button. "Ms. Gong, can you please come to my office?!”

Not long after, a knock on the door of the principal's room was heard. Ms. Gong walked in the principal office and stopped right next to SoEun’s position.

“This is the new transfer student, Kim SoEun. I am thinking to assign you as her homeroom teacher.”

"Okay, no problem." Ms. Gong turned her head to SoEun. "Hello, welcome to my class." Outstretching her hands, Ms. Gong and SoEun exchanged a handshake.

“Come with me and I bring you to the classroom later....” Mr. Kong’s words immediately stopped by the principal.

“Kim SoEun is going to join the class tomorrow. Her uniform is still on the way. Why don’t you show her around the campus before the class starts?” The principal informed Ms. Gong about SoEun’s situation by saying so.

“Got it! Then Kim SoEun si follows me to the teacher’s office.” SoEun nodded her head, said goodbye to the principal and followed Ms. Gong’s footsteps to her office.

Both of you and Ms. Gong came to the teacher's office.

"Your school uniform will arrive tomorrow. You come here to get the school uniform tomorrow before class. OK?"

In her seat, Ms. Gong said over the file on the desktop.

"Yes! No problem!" SoEun responded to Ms. Gong with ultimate politeness.

“The principal asked me to take you a walk around the campus, but I still have some courses work to prepare.” At the time, a figure appeared in the teacher's office and became the savior of Ms. Gong.

“JongIn ah!” Ms. Gong called out the student who was making photocopy inside the teacher office. Jong In stopped his work and turned his head to the source of the voice calling on him.

"What can I do for you? Ms. Gong." JongIn put down the documents on his hand, and he walked toward SoEun and Ms. Gong. He then stopped in front of Ms. Gong’s desk.

“She is your new class, ah, no, going to be your new classmate. Her name is Kim SoEun. Can you do me a favor and show her the facilities around campus?”

Jong In pleasantly nodded his head in response and shot SoEun a bright smile.

“This is Kim JongIn. You guys will be in the same class, and Jong In is the class president. “ Ms. Gong introduced both SoEun and Jong In to each other. “All right, no waste of time! You guys go ahead!”

Moments later, SoEun and JongIn left the teacher’s office and then visited her new campus with JongIn as her tour.

"School nurse room is downstairs." JongIn is a very friendly and responsible student. His patience allows SoEun to leave a good impression on him.

"The library is independent, but it is connected to one of the lecture buildings." SoEun followed JongIn and listened to his introduction.

"You can come to the classroom through this corridor." SoEun and JongIn have been walking forward down the hallway. "This is our class."

"At this time, boys in our class play basketball in the gym."

"Is there only one girl in our class?" SoEun looked at the empty class.

"Of course not. The girls in the class all went to watch the boys' basketball game."

"This is the art classroom." SoEun looked around the classroom.

"We will come here after the usual physical education class."

SoEun nodded her head to indicate her understanding. The next moment, SoEun saw the same poster stick on the school gate in the early of day again inside the art classroom.

“New classmate like painting?” JongIn suddenly turned to SoEun, and his brow on the right lifted up a little due to curiosity.

"Eh?!" SoEun couldn't respond and said, "You can call me SoEun. Actually." New classmate? Did he not know my name?

"Tomorrow we will be classmates," SoEun said it to JongIn with an indifferent tone. She felt a bit of speechless being called new classmate by JongIn.

"I like drawing, especially sketching."

"Sure, SoEun!" JongIn once again smiled back to SoEun. "Let head to the cafeteria."

“The cafeteria is next door to the dormitory. The dorm is only available to students who receive scholarships.”

Listening to JongIn along the way, SoEun was distracted once more by the same thing. Nearly every place in the school is affixed with this poster. SoEun secretly thought about it.

Realizing that SoEun was in a daze, JongIn turned his head to the back. "Is there a problem?"

Following SoEun’s gaze, JongIn’s eyesight was also cast in the direction of the poster.

SoEun did not reply and suddenly pointed to the poster. SoEuns actions completely made Ren feel puzzled.

"They are in the same class with us?" SoEun spoke up her mind after a long pause. "I see you are inside."

"Ah!" JongIn felt suddenly realized. "Yeah. They are playing basketball in the gym now."

"This is a promotional poster we have taken for the school.  It is the idea came up from the guy in the middle of the poster."

“His name is Wu YiFan, but we all call him by Kris.” JongIn introduced SoEun his buddies. "We are popular, especially among female students."

"I know this." JongIn looked at SoEun with a bit of confusion. "Today I saw them at school looking at this poster with a fascination. ”

"Let's go, I’ll take you to the gym to see and meet all of us." SoEun walked behind JongIn and followed in his steps, the right corner of SoEun’s lips unconsciously went up.

SoEun and JongIn arrived at the entrance of the gymnasium. Standing in the doorway, cheers and the sound of basketball bouncing and hitting the ground came into JongIn’s and SoEun’s ears.

SoEun and JongIn entered the gymnasium. The whistle sounded, followed by cheers and applause.

"It seems that Kris will steal a lot of limelight again." Less than a moment, the girls watching the game all rushed to Kris.

Listening to JongIn's words, SoEun showed an unpleasant expression. After a few seconds, SoEun puts up her emotions. Both of her feet subconsciously moved toward Kris.

"SoEun!" JongIn shouted out with bewilderment, and then he ran a bit to follow in SoEun footsteps.

Guys!" JongIn's voice divided the crowd into two rows. Seeing this situation, JongIn turned to SoEun and gave her a smile.

The group looked at the direction of the sound, and when they saw JongIn, they nodded to him.

Afterward, people who appeared in the posters looked to JongIn. They are all smiling at each other. The series of actions that JongIn showed up at the gymnasium with a girl and the smile on his face has been taken into the eyes of somebody.

"It seems that our JongIn has a new target?" BaekHyun raised his eyebrows and smirked in the direction of JongIn.

When SoEun did not refute. Meanwhile, JongIn was prepared to introduce SoEun, SoEun ignored everyone's gaze and walked up to Kris.

Stopping in front of Kris, SoEun asked very directly, "Are you, Kris?"

The question of SoEun was a bit surprising to Kris, but he did not show it and his face was always calm.

"What?" But instead of Kris, everyone was shocked by the question of SoEun. How could there be someone who not know Kris in this school?

Kris didn't make any response, so SoEun repeated herself again, which showed her aggressive intention. "Are you?"

Still staying calm, Kris finally opened his mouth but there was no trace of curious expression on his face. "What is it?"

"JongIn, who is she? She doesn’t know Kris?" said BaekHyun, who had just made fun of the relationship between JongIn and SoEun.

"My name is Kim SoEun. I am a new transfer student." Again, JongIn did not have a chance to speak. SoEun interrupted BaekHyun’s question by saying so. "I want to inform you that I will, chase you, tomorrow."