September 20th

The Tale of Fall

September 20th (Clear)

As usual, delivering lunch to Kris had become a common practice. But every time SoEun watched Kris's own unconventional way of receiving her lunch, SoEun felt obnoxious.

SoEun came to the classroom early in the past few days and she was the only one who was inside the classroom. However, today, when SoEun entered the classroom, she saw that someone was already there. It is not Kris, yet they were girls in the class.

Expectedly, SoEun ignored them and walked to Kris's seat. She put down the milk and lunch box. Then she made her way back to her own desk. Soon after, a shattered glass sounded in a quiet classroom.

SoEun turned back and saw that the bottle of milk on the Kris table had disappeared. She only saw a girl standing next to Kris’s desk.

The girl smiled falsely and said as she placed her hands on her chest and waved. "That, I didn't mean it."

Is it really not intentional? Does she think I will believe her? SoEun kept on to stay silent.

Seeing that SoEun did not respond, the girl spoke up "Don't you plan to clean this up? Kris likes to be clean."

Who's messing up and who's cleaning up, isn't this the principle? Forget it, too lazy to clamor with her. SoEun was thinking to clean up the mess quickly, and then she was able to go and buy another bottle for Kris.

SoEun was just a few steps near the broken milk bottle. Another girl in the classroom picked up her feet and walked passed SoEun. The moment their shoulders brushed against each other, and in less than a few seconds, SoEun’s feet were tripped.

"Ah!" Loss of balance, SoEun forward rushed to the ground and fell to the ground. Her right hand landed on the milk bottle glass pieces abruptly.

Shards of glass inserted into the palm of SoEun hand and some bright red liquid came to view. “Hiss!"

Seeing that, the three girls joined each other and delivered their warning speech to SoEun.

SoEun resisted the pain, stood up slowly, and looked at them with sharp eyes.

The girl standing in the middle told SoEun in a warning tone. "Today is only the first set. If you dare to chase Kris, then the pain you going to endure won’t be that less."

"Do you understand? SoEun si." The girl with double ponytails on the left walked forward and pushed SoEun. The words sound like no harm, but the tone carried a threatening element.

SoEun stepped back once. Because the knee dropped heavily when it fell, it could not stand upright. Therefore, her back hit the table hardly when she got pushed.

At this time, a ring of bells rang from the hallway, preventing the three girls from doing something extreme to SoEun again.

They looked to the direction of the hallway. It was Sehun who was making his way the classroom while playing his phone coolly. "Such a handsome face!"

The girl who had just pushed SoEun, immediately turned to the woman in the middle said, "Jinhee, I think we should stop here and go now. We cannot let Sehun seeing this."

The girl who was called Jinhee nodded her head and agreed. They are groups of three, who treat the twelve boys as idols and swear to guard them.

They quietly left the class in a hurry and left SoEun standing there.

Sehun stepped into the classroom and put the phone in his hand back into his pocket. He came to SoEun silently.

After seeing the blood dripping from her palm, Sehun pulled SoEun’s shoulder and said, "Let’s go!"

SoEun was puzzled and had rebelled against Sehun's actions. She stopped her feet from moving by Sehun’s pull "Where?"

“The nurse office!” Considering SoEun’s right-hand injury, Sehun walked to her left side and took her left hand in an attempt to take SoEun to the nursing room. Originally, he came back to help Luhan getting his wristband. He did not expect to see the scene just as soon as he returned.

Sehun thought that they knew to play it just right but stop seemingly nowhere to be seen. As a result, Sehun stopped the bullying in his own way. Sehun didn't have a direct confrontation but just pretended to pass by. The reason was that he did not want to have any contact with girls like them.

SoEun, who was pulled by Sehun, suffered a pain at her knees. "Ah!"

After listening to SoEun’s shout, Sehun looked back at SoEun. He bent his body a little and saw the redness on both SoEun’s knees.

Suddenly, Sehun released SoEun's left hand and aimed for SoEun’s shoulder. Sehun threw his arm over SoEun’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him. The instant closeness, a hot stream climbed on SoEun's cheeks

Sehun said with an indifferent tone, "Have you played three-legged race before?!" In order to allow SoEun able to follow his pace, Sehun's hand on SoEun's shoulders became tight.

In this case, SoEun and Sehun came to the nurse's office.

"How could this happens?" The school doctor exclaimed out his surprise as he pulled out the pieces of glass from SoEun’s palm.

“I accidentally stumbled and did not notice that there was broken glass on the floor.” SoEun’s answer led Sehun to put his eyes on her. Why don't you tell the truth? It was not your fault obviously.

The wounds were deep and shallow, but you didn’t even play the woman in front of the guys like another girls! Knowing that Kris does not care about you, you still insisted on heartily to please him.

You were really into Kris, weren’t you? Otherwise, how much courage do you have to sustain his humiliation?

 

                                                                                                                         ~Author Screen Time~

Let me answer the questions for you, Sehun ah. The reason for not saying the truth is not that SoEun wants to play nice. She just tries to avoid trouble. Saying that you hurt yourself will not make things complicated.

~End~

 

After applying the bandage, the school doctor was busy with the bruises on SoEun’s knees. "Be more careful next time. The injury is not serious this time. It should be alright to have a rest for two days."

"Today's lesson.." SoEun's words haven't been spoken yet, and Sehun has been quietly interrupted.

"I will deal with it. Listen to what the doctor said! Do you think you still can write using this hand?" Sehun didn’t even know why the tone was mixed with a trace of tension.

Sehun's attitude made SoEun stunned for a moment. His arrogance made SoEun not dare to refute and only be obedience.