September 14th

The Tale of Fall

As soon as this statement was made, it shook the entire stadium. Including Kris also felt a bit baffling.

"Interesting!" Suho his chin and awaited a good show to be played with anticipation.

At this point everyone looked at SoEun. This woman is too direct and bold!

Even JongIn was also surprised by SoEun’s action.

"Then let's call it a day. I will see you tomorrow." SoEun gave a smile to Kris. Once again ignoring many eyes, SoEun turned away and was ready to leave.

"Jongin, thank you for the tour today. See you tomorrow!" SoEun said thanks to Jongin for all he’d done for her through benevolence. Immediately SoEun’s figure disappeared from everyone’s view.

"Where did the woman come from?" One of female students inside the gymnasium were there cheering for Kris and the group looked inexplicably at SoEun.

"She wants to take Kris away from us out of nowhere?"

"She's overconfident." All of the girls were holding grudges toward SoEun expectedly.

As expected, SoEun became the discussion topic inside the gym, including Suho and the rest of boys.

"This must be reported to Jinhee." The other girls nodded and left the gym.

"Jongin ah, who is that girl?" Kyungsoo slapped JongIn’s shoulder before asking him his question. "What's going on? Isn't she your target? How come she confessed to Kris?"

"Oh no, Kyungsoo ah! That’s Baekhyun’s wild thought. I didn't admit it." JongIn denied the relationship between him and SoEun.

"Oh? Is it?" Xiumin scowled, looking at JongIn with skepticism.

"She will be officially transferred to our class tomorrow. Ms. Gong asked me to show her the campus." JongIn felt helpless toward his buddies.

"I have no idea that she was interested in Kris." Jongin shrugged. Everyone turned to Kris for his reaction.

"..." Everyone instantly becomes quiet, waiting for Kris’s response.

"Kris, what do you think about this?" Sehun asked when Kris stayed totally silent.

"Wow, I thought Sehun wouldn't care about this?" Sehun’s question caused Chanyeol to shake his head in disbelief. Even Sehun was caring about this event.

"The Wu/Oh brothers! They always stay calm under any circumstances, but it doesn't mean they don't care about anything." Luhan spoke for Sehun. But Sehun's expression is still... no expression, he just simply stared at Kris.

"Kris, now even Sehun showed his concern. Do you still not saying anything about that?" Funny look slowly appeared on the Baekhyun's face.

"Yeah! I want to know, too." Lay used not to be a gossipmonger but now looked at K with curiosity.

"Kris, are you sure not speaking? Or I'll take the action, just so you know that I am the Rising Star." Chen is the rising star singer of Korea. Although he only debuted for one year, his popularity surpassed the current popular singers. "Do not ignore my popularity.”

"Oh my, Chen is interested in our new classmate?" A bright smile crossed Chanyeol’s face.

Chen did not answer, except smiling. In fact, the main reason behind his word was to stimulate Kris. He was so looking forward to the arrival of the new classmate.

Kris, who was in a state of silence at first, put on his uniform in a cool manner and said coldly, "What can I say? I'm used to it a very long time, such confession."

"If you must ask me to say something," Kris paused for few seconds. “Being handsome is my sin." Narcissism and joking smiles hung over Kris’s face.

"Hahahaha!" Kris's words made everyone laugh, except Sehun and the member who has not thrown out one word, Tao.

Unexpectedly, Tao spoke up with the most serious face in the world. "Kris, do you need to help you investigate her a bit?"

"Hahaha! Tao, I’ve never thought that you had this kind of humor!" Please do not blame at Tao. This is an occupational disease. As an heir of largest mobster group in the city, be vigilant so as not to be harmed is a must.

After laughing, they went back to class as the school bell rang. Kris didn't put SoEun’s words to his heart. However, he would need to repay for such attitude.

On the other side, SoEun went to a convenience store to buy some snacks on the way home. When SoEun returned home, she saw a bicycle outside the door. SoEun frowned and confused.

SoEun quickly opened the door and came to the living room with the fastest speed. But no one was there.

Put down the plastic bag on the coffee table, SoEun left the living room and walked to the Seokjin’s room. “Jin!” SoEun opened the door of Seokjin’s room and saw him sitting in front of his desk and reading a book.

"Jin ah, the bicycle outside," SoEun's question was not finished, and Seokjin gave out his response to SoEun’s half question.

"I just bought it. You can ride it and go to school." His eyes moved away from the book to SoEun.

"Where does the extra money from?"

"From my part-time job!" Seokjin's sight went back to the book in his hand. "I have just been hired."

"We don't have a Wi-Fi network yet. I'm going to find someone to help us install one." SoEun was ready to turn around and go out, but she was stopped by Seokjin’s words. "Otherwise you are unable to do your work."

"I got it already!" Seokjin said simply. "Every time is online part-time jobs, the Internet is a must."

"When you go out in the morning, I found someone to install it."

"Oh!" SoEun made a surprised sound, nodding her head. Jin is always like this, doing things very efficiently. I just went out for few hours and he settled everything.