LALISA MANOBAN

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This society is SICK. This society isn't the RIGHT place for me. This society, the place that I've lived in for about 6 years.

This society only belongs to those who have a bunch of money like having a tree with a dense of leaves on it. They are those people who spend their money like it's nothing, those people who don't even know and don't even care about the people who's suffering out there.

They are just a bunch of brat, and A BULLY.

Yes, I live in THAT society.

I'm Lalisa Manoban. I came from Thailand and live in Seoul when I was only 15. There was nothing I can do at that time, I've to get a better education so in the future, I can get a decent job to fund my life and my parents who are just a farmer in Thailand.

I actually got a scholarship from Korea when I was still in Thailand. And when I told my parents about it, they're so happy. They told me that I've to accept it because it was like a once-in-a-lifetime chance for me. That's why, I'm here.

Trapped in this SOCIETY.

I think my life would be better when I got to study in the biggest art school in Seoul, but what happened to me is the opposite.

I become their prey. Those people whose I described before, the BULLY.

There's nothing I can do, I have no power to fight them. My class is way lower than them. I can't tell my parents about this, because if I do, they probably will ask me to go back to Thailand and I don't want it.

Let them be,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter