Whipped

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA POV

I walked my self to go to school like what I always do every morning. But, what's different today is I get so freaking excited to go to school without any exact reason. But, I think I know some of the reason.

First, I don't know if I should believe this or not but I think I can believe Jennie that Nayeon and her friends won't be brave enough to bully me again since Jennie had already warned them.

And then the second, I think it's because of Jennie? Not really sure about that but I'm so happy that for finally I can get a friend and it turned out to be my biggest CRUSH and not to mention, the most avoided and the richest heir in YG High School.

I'm not exaggerating everything that I said, but it's true that she lives in that kind of you know, royalty life. Escorted by those luxury cars she has and a driver, all the branded clothes and accessories she has on her body, guarded by several bodyguards that always exist wherever she goes, and then, her family who own the biggest and the most influential company in Seoul, like wow, I can't believe I can be friend with one of the richest heir in Seoul.

I'm sorry but I can't explain what is the cause of my happiness for any further because me myself even don't know what's the exact reason.

I walked for about 15 minutes and for finally I have myself in the school's gate and this is really happening. No one, like literally no one who used to waiting for me in front the gate just to meet me and asked me for some pocket money which is actually makes me feel really sad for them like they sure have more money than me, what a strange people.

After making sure that there's no one waiting for me, I walked in into the school and directly go to my locker to take some of my notes and then go to my first class for today.

The first subject is English. Not really into it, but I don't hate it either. But, I just remember that I get the same class with Jennie for this subject.

There goes my heart again, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter