Confessed

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day after day passed, Lisa's feeling towards Jennie become more intimate. She loves Jennie, she wants to protect Jennie eventhough she knows her bodyguards are way enough to protect her, but she want to do it by herself. Jennie becomes her happy pills, her everyday mood, her happiness, her life and the most precious person she has beside her parents.

Everytime she gets a chance to talk with her parents through phonecall, she always take a time to talk about Jennie to her parents which makes her parents curious about the girl their daughter always talk about, Lisa only can smile when her parents asked her to bring Jennie to Thailand but she knows she can't do it since she knows maybe Jennie won't be satisfied and willing to live in her small house in Thailand.

She always find herself at the fullest happiness she can feels whenever Jennie's around and always find herself looking for Jennie's apperance whenever Jennie's not around. She's that whipped.

Few days ago, Jennie introduced her to the BLACKBANGTAN. She hesitated at first, knowing the fact that they're the most avoided people in here but when she met them, they aren't those kind of people that people talked about, they were kind but still have those richy and brat vibe around them, except Jisoo and Rosé, they were so kind with her and easy-going and it makes her feel at least a lil comfortable.

LISA POV

It's Friday, the last day for school before weekend. Tonight, Jennie asked me for a date, but not an actual date, she also invited BLACKBANGTAN, but me myself, want to take it as a date, and it makes me feel so happy knowing that it'll be my very first time go out with Jennie.

Everytime I asked Jennie to go out with me, she always refused my offer and I didn't mind it, maybe she was too lazy to go out from her luxurious house. And tonight, for finally she asked me to go out with her.

When I'm about to go out from the class, Jennie with Jisoo walking in with their untouchable vibe, making some of my friends shift away from their way. I'm throwing them a big smile, well especially to Jennie.

"Let's go home." Jennie said, a y smirk plastered in her face.

I smiled, I want to hug her like what I always do whenever I meet her but then there's Jisoo, so I can't do that since I don't want her to feel leftout.

Jennie intertwined our hands and lead me to go out from the class, leaving Jisoo behind. I throw her a sorry look since I couldn't do anything when it comes to Jennie, and luckily, she throws me a smile telling me that it's okay, maybe she also knows Jennie's personality.

Eversince we become closer, I always go to school and go home with Jennie, of course with her thousand dollars car and a driver that always ready to pick us up from school. I always spend my free time at her house since she always ask me to accompany her, who am I to reject her offer.

"Be careful on your way, see you later." Jennie said to Jisoo when we arrived at the parking lot.

"Alright, see you later and be careful." Jisoo said and we wait until she gets in into her car.

When Jisoo's car drove out, I turn myself to Jennie and smile at her.

"Let's go!" She said with a smile.

Today, she decided to bring her own car without a driver with her. She said that so we can spend our time privately. I smiled at her words, does it mean she want to spend a private time with me? Okay Lalisa, forget about it.

Jennie's car (click)

Jennie drove her Maybach Exelero off from school. When I first enter her luxurious car, I couldn't believe that I can get a chance to be in this kind of car, I think it costs more than my house and everything that I own.

I can't take my eyes off from Jennie who's just right beside me, driving with her left hand, focusing on the road, and her sideprofile will always be one my favourite thing.

"Miss me so much that can't even look away from me?" She said without looking at me. A visible smirk again plastered in her face.

I giggled, "What if I say yes?"

She chuckled and surprisingly, she to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter