Every Moment

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the sunny Sunday morning, Lisa woke up in her small comfy bed. Taking some stretching to totally wake her and her body up, and then taking her first steps to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take a bath. She has no schedule today, so she just planning to cuddling with her comfy bed and watching Netflix all day long.

After done cleaning her body, she wears everything that she think may be the best clothes for her to get a comfy day in a comfy bed. At last, a plain white t-shirt and a black sweatpants choosed.

Jumped into her bed open her one and only television. She choose an icon with Netflix written on the logo and open it. Various movies lined up on the tv screen.

She's really into romance these days. Don't know why, but she's just really into it.

Eventually, 'ANATOMY OF LOVE SEEN' become her choice. It's a 2014 lesbian movie which tells about the two actresses called Sharon and Jill who just end their relationship abruptly and are forced to re-shoot the intimate scene in which they first fell in love.

Lisa never watch a lesbian movies, but she does have some friends that are LGBT and it really doesn't matter for Lisa, because she's actually biual. She knows it when she was 17, just a year ago, that she's also interested with a girl, and that's Jennie Kim.

The movies starting to get into the intimate scene when Lisa's phone suddenly ringing and shocked Lisa out. She immediately grabbed her phone and see 'Jennie' written on its screen.

Hesitated, she picked up the phone.

"H-hello?"

"Hi Lisa." greeted Jennie.

"H-hi Jennie. What's make you calling me this early morning?" Lisa asked.

A big smile creeping into her face when she realised that she's talking with Jennie for the first time through the phone. Don't exactly know the reason to be truth.

"Umm... I just- Are you perhaps busy today?" Jennie asked.

"Oh! No, I'm free today. Why?"

"Can you come to my home? I actually don't really understand about Chemistry because I didn't pay attention to Mr. Yang yesterday. So, I just wan't you, the most intelligent Lalisa to help me out. Can you?" Jennie asked excitedly.

It's enough to make Lisa anxious and nervous at the same time. Does Jennie playing around with her? Like gosh how can she survives the day with Jennie besides her all day and not to mention that Jennie might take her to her bedroom because as what she knows, rich people kinda have their study room inside their bedroom. Okay, why does she have to think about that? What a ert.

"Lisa, are you still there?"

"U-umm y-yeah! Sure I can help you with that. So-"

"Alright, I'll send you my adress. See you Lisa!"

"S-see you!"

And the phone ended.

Lisa sighed nervously.

"Oh my gosh, what can I do now?! It'll be super awkward. Ugh~"

She stand up to left her bed and change her comfy clothes to a long-sleeves white shirt and a black jeans.

Anxious, but still make sure to come. There she goes, standing in front of a very wide and high gate in front of her with a look-like-palace house inside of the gate.

Lisa has her jaw opened when Jennie's house plastered clearly in her eyes. She can't believe that this house existed in real-life.

"As expected, she's richer than what I thought she'd be!" Lisa muttered.

Jennie's house (click)

Lisa steps forward to find a doorbell. But she's surprised by a screen that's recording her face.

"Oh, what's this?!" she curiously asked herself and see the thing closer with her big eyes. Without her knowing, she makes a stupid faces and Jennie whose in her room spying everything that she does.

Jennie giggled about the views of Lisa's stupid faces in the big screen. But seconds later, she turned into her y face again,

"It's not funny, Jen!" she muttered.

And back to the innocent Lisa, the automatic gate that opened suddenly shocked her like thousands of time already, she gets shocked easily today.

Without any second thought, she steps inside and a waterfall welcomed her. It looks so freaking beautiful, the water from the swimming pools fall and create such a beautiful waterfall which is clamped by two ladders.

When she's still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter