An Offer

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside of a big room with 'ART ROOM' written on it's door, BLACKBANGTAN, a group belongs to the highest hierarchy in YG High School are seen talking to each other and sometimes laughing when there's a funny jokes come out from their mouth. Well, not really funny, because they're moking those students who they think are weak and lower than them.

Then, there are these two person who just get along but not really into THAT topic because they AREN'T A BULLY, who else if they're not Rosé and Jisoo.

To be honest, Jennie is not as mean as BANGTAN, but she gets along pretty well when she's with them.

Today, their main topic is the not-so-new student who just moved from Thailand, Lalisa Manoban.

"Have you heard about that kid who just moved from Thailand?" ask Jimin curiously.

"I heard about her just few minutes ago!" V replied.

"Actually, it's pretty fast for this, but her family background have been scattered all around this school and that her parents are just a farmer in Thailand." Jimin said.

"Well, scholarship again?" Jungkook asked without any interest.

"What else!" Jimin said with a visible smirk in his good-looking face while looking at Jennie who doesn't even pay attention to their topic since first.

"I've some crazy idea! We're not going to bully this one. But I got an incredible idea for that Lalisa Manoban!" Jimin continued.

"What?" Jungkook starts to feel attracted.

"Hey Jennie!"

"Don't you ever dare to put me into whatever you're going to do!" Jennie said with her cold-tone without having any intention to open her eyes.

"Well, is our Jennie start to feeling scared or insecure or maybe sorry for those people?" Jimin mocking her.

Jennie rolled her eyes and open it right away.

"I'm not feeling any of those things! Shut the F up!"

"Ow! Alright, babe. So, do you want to hear me out?"

"What? I give you 30 seconds!"

"Okay. Date her and break her heart after that!"

Jennie's eyes sharpen,

"Are you kidding me?!"

"What? Is it so hard for you? I think you've broke a hundred of hearts out there, or maybe more. What's so hard for you to do that?"

"But I'm not INTO GIRL! Are you F kidding me, Jimin? No, I won't do that!" Jennie said and closed her eyes again, not wanting to hear any of Jimin's crazy idea again.

"Jennie starts to feel sorry for those nerds, she won't do that again." Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter