Too Mean? No

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you?"

They're having a break. All the students choose to go out from the class to eat or do something to refresh their mind. But not for Jennie and Lisa, whose now sitting face to face.

Actually, it's pretty surprising for Lisa that Jennie want to accompany her, the nerdy to stay in the class because Lisa usually don't want to go out from the class to only hear those people talking bad about her or followed by those disgusting looks narrowed towards her.

"I'm fine! How about you, Jennie?" Lisa asked with a visible nervous smile on her face.

"As you can see, I'm good. And what did I say to you earlier, look into my eyes when we're talking." Jennie said.

"O-oh, I'm sorry! Umm... Actually, I-I want to say thank you."

"Thank you? For what?"

"This morning, I didn't find any of those people who used to bully me waiting or disturbing me again. And I think, that's because of you. So, I want to say thank you."

"Oh, I'm glad if they didn't do it again." Jennie said with a smile.

"Y-yes. Thank you so much, Jennie."

"Aye! That's what friends are supposed to do, right? Just know that from now on, you can tell me all your problem that may disturb you or else, I'll be by your side and try my best to help you."

Lisa stares right into Jennie's eyes.

"You're a really good person, Jennie. I don't know why almost all the students said that you're mean or you're a bully or else. But you don't seem like that to me. Thank you so much for being my friend, Jennie."

Surprisingly for Jennie, Li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter