BLACKPINK

LIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BLACKPINK, a group belonging to a various heiress at YG High School are walking in the school corridor. Before we start, let's know them better!

BLACKPINK formed by :

JENNIE KIM

The daughter of Kim Jiyong, the owner of the most influential company in Seoul and the largest shareholder in YG High School. She is a part of the rapper line in YG High School and is the best girl rapper who owned at least 10 awards from the school and even art observers. She gets a really really cold personality, but actually warm when you get to know her better. She gets so many admirers start from the boys and even the girls. But, none of them were brave enough to get closer to her.

JISOO KIM

The heiress of KJS Hospital, the biggest hospital in Seoul and a part of the vocal line in YG High School. She's the closest to Jennie, she'll be the first one to know about everything that happen to Jennie. Well, she's the best at giving an advice out of all the members in BLACKPINK, that's why. She's kind, cheerful, and friendly. So, no doubt she gets so many friends.

ROSÉ KIM

She's Jisoo's younger sister. The second heiress of KJS Hospital. She's also a part of the vocal line in YG High School, she gets the position as the main vocal because of her unique and charming voice. She's bubbly and cheerful, but not as friendly as Jisoo, she's an intovert.

They are the main heiress at YG High School, there's no different from any other story that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter