Leader x Maknae

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is inspired by a picture of kyuhyun pouting. This is going to be when Leeteuk says 'No' to video games.

I hope you enjoy this one. Kyuhyun is going to be rather whiny in this one. 😜

~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk was back stage at their concert Super Show 3 waiting to go back on stage, right now are the solo stages and there are a lot for this time, Kyuhyun Super Junior's Maknae, just finished his solo stage and was now bored after finishing his solo and changing he walked up to Leeteuk to ask him a question.

"Hyung can I play on my PSP while we are waiting?" Kyuhyun questioned.

Leeteuk looked at him and took in the bored expression the Maknae was supporting but he knew him gaming wasn't a good idea at the moment.

"No" Leeteuk answered and watched as Kyuhyun's face formed into one of a pouting face. Only Leeteuk was aloud to see this side of the Maknae.

"Why~?" Kyuhyun whined out of pure disappointment. Leeteuk was slightly amused at the sudden change.

"If I let you play, you wouldn't be paying attention and would snap if someone were to try to get your attention so no" Leeteuk finalized sympathetically. He turned back to watching the TV screen.

"Fine~" Kyuhyun gave in still wearing his pout. He looked at Leeteuk.

Leeteuk glanced back and caught at Kyuhyun's gaze on him. He gave in and sighed.

"Alright you may play on your PSP but only ONE game and I don't want to hear ANY complaining, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter