Jealous fishy

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is inspired by Eunhyuk's bed scene in 'lo siento'. This will be Donghae's reaction.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae just finished a scene for Super Junior's new music video 'lo siento' and he was exhausted. He decided to go to a nearby store to get beverages and food for the others. 

He informed the others and the manager of this and left with Shindong whom volunteered to go with him.

While they were gone Eunhyuk's scene was next. It was a bed scene and since he knew Donghae would not appreciate that he told the director that they needed to hurry up with the scene and check it before Donghae got back and that he was not to know anything about it until the MV was released.

~~20 mins~~

When Donghae and Shindong returned from the store, Eunhyuk had finished his scene and went over it and was waiting with others to finish the recording for the music video. 

From there they finished recording for the music video and reviewing it. After they were finished they went to get changed.

However, Donghae forgot something near the director, as he walked by he saw the director reviewing the filming, when he got a closer look the film that was being played was Eunhyuks bed scene.

Noticing this the director quickly changed the clip. "Can I help you Donghae?" he questioned the stunned brunette who looked about ready to explode.

Donghae looked at the director "no sir, however is that last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter