Heechul and the Maknae's

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is inspire by a video I found where Heechul, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and changmin are leaving SMentertainment. I'm going to add my own twist to it. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're leaving, and I'm taking the Maknaes with me" Heechul told Leeteuk as he was leaving the practice room with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun as well as Changmin, he came to watch since he had an off day and came to watch us practice.

"You better take them home if you don't there is going to be a problem" Leeteuk said giving Heechul a very stern look.

"Don't worry we will" Heechul responded before opening the door to go the car while smirking and winking at Kyuhyun, whom looked confused before it registered in his brain and he started smirking himself. 

They all got in Heechul's car, Kyuhyun in the front the other two in the back. They all got buckled and Heechul drove off away from the company but not in the direction of their dorms or TVXQs dorm.

Ryeowook noticed this "Hyung, where are we going?" he questioned timidly.

"To have a little bit of fun" came the reply, Ryeowook didn't like the sound of that because their idea of fun only meant one thing. The bar.

"Hyung, we have a schedule tomorrow and if Teukie-hyung got news of this we'd be in big trouble" Ryeowook exclaimed seriously.

"oh Wookie, we will be fine, we are only going for a couple of drinks and if it worries you, when we get finished with those few d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter