Housewarming

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Xiuies housewarming party for his new apartment (can find it on vlive). It will be with Kaibaek as they are my ship from EXO. This shall be fun.

This will be a rather short one. There will be some changes to the original scene.

Please enjoy!

~~~~~

Just walking in through the door of Xiumins new apartment that he filmed the process for on a program for Vlive, Baekhyun and Kai walked into the kitchen.

"Good evening Kyungsoo-ah! Hi hyung, Congratulations on the new apartment~" Baekhyun greeted cheerfully as Kai greeted them in a calmer manner.

"Toilet paper! You go to the bathroom frequently after all!" He continued laughing a bit when Xiumin playfully kicked him in retaliation as Kai escaped the scene.

"Yah! Don't leave me to fend for myself!" Baekhyun protested as he followed his boyfriend into the living area. Xiumin merely shrugged before continuing with the preparations.

"You will live hyung." Kai responded nonchalantly as he began looking around the house with Chen, whom he greeted right away.

"Rude, I drove you here! You can walk home. Xiumin hyung here" Baekhyun grumbled salty, before handing the toilet paper over to the older who had followed them in a nervous manner.

Kai sighed dramatically, "Sorry but your fine."  He apologized subtly before proceeding to check out the apartment with Chen.

"Its okay!" Baekhyun exclaimed cheerfully a second later, reaching up to light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter