Cleaning robot

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is inspired by Super TV ep10 when eunhyuk was talking about his robot that cleans the floor.

Hope you enjoy it. It's going to be rather short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk was observing the mess that Donghae had caused the second he invaded my house without ringing the door bell. Who does he think he is coming here and instantly making a mess of the place. 

Eunhyuk decided to get up and clean it all up, before it drove him crazy. Even with Donghae still here. However he wasn't going to do it by himself.

He walked over while talking to Donghae.

"Go clean up your clothes and the torch, so he" Eunhyuk said while pointing at the robot underneath his TV, "can clean the floor".

"So he can clean it up? Why are you talking about it like its a person?" Donghae questioned while looking at Eunhyuk like he grew a second head.

"He is one!" Eunhyuk yelled at him while walking over to hit Donghae on the head. 

"Ow!" Donghae exclaimed.

"Now, get up and do what I told you" Eunhyuk said before walking back over to the robot to get it to clean the floor.

As soon as Eunhyuk turned it on her instructed it to do why he wanted it to do "You clean the floor while I clean the tables and counter". He got up and turned around only to catch Donghae liking at him like a crazy person. Eunhyuk noticed that he actually clean his carp up.

"If the members saw you like this they so tease you about it and think you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter