Ramen X Coffee Machine = Disaster

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is inspired by a twitter post my sister found, and I instantly thought of Donghae and Yesung, You'll understand why by the end (hopefully). This is also going to be rather short. This is also back in the dorm life.

ENJOY!

Author P.O.V

It was early morning, when Yesung woke up to get ready for the days schedules, and one of his daily morning routines is to have a cup of coffee (or more depending) on the amount of sleep he got, which wasn'tt much lately.

He walked into the kitchen and he did the necessary steps for making coffee (a/n: I'm not a coffee person), once that was done he went to get changed.

He was in his room getting changed and humming to a song he had stuck in his head. All was going until he smelled something burning, he ran back into the kitchen, while putting his pants, when he got there he found the coffee machine letting out black puffed of smoke, he quickly turned it off.

He was thoroughly confused as to why that had happened because he most definitely did not do it. He thought about who could be in the dorm at that time.

He soon got his answer when the Eunhae couple, came running into Kitchen.

"Hyung what's that smell, why does it smell like something is burning?" Eunhyuk questioned in a panicked voice. Yesung looked over at him to answer but also not missing the look that Donghae currently had on his, one that says he is hiding something.

"The coffee machine started smoking and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter