The empty alcohol bottle

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This inspired by the ss6 performance for She wants it but its going to be taking place before the concert started during rehearsal. This will be about Kyuhyun.

Warning: I'm going to use a bit of language in this.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was late in the night and everyone was in bed except for one particular group. Super junior.

They are currently doing rehearsals for their concert Super Show 6 in Tokyo, they had just finished rehearsal for Midnight Blues and were resting before they rehearse for the next song, "She wants it". But the staff were setting up for the performance. They were going to be acting out bar scenes while singing and dancing to it.

Kyuhyun walked over to get a water bottle before sitting down next to Eunhyuk and started drinking the water and watching the staff set everything up.

They were setting up the bar part of the stage and they were going to use an actual alcohol bottle but not actually pour it. Except there's a problem. Its empty.

Kyuhyun noticed leeteuk and few other members going over to see what was going on. Leeteuk addressed the others "Why is this bottle empty it was full yesterday when we rehearsed?" He questioned.

A lot of the members said that they didn't touch. Most believable others not so much but still they swore they didn't do it. 

Leeteuk look to be thinking to Kyuhyun before the leader could say anything Eunhyuk turned to him "I wonder what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter